Re: skype call with GRASS community sprint

Re: skype call with GRASS community sprint

nicolas bozon
Hi Vero !

I am available tomorrow, from 10-12 am would be fine. 13-15 pm should also work for me.
I'd be glad to share progress on hugo theme and plan next steps with you all
See u tomorrow, on skype or elsewhere.

Best,

NIck

Le sam. 18 mai 2019 à 15:15, Veronica Andreo <[hidden email]> a écrit :
Hi Nick,

are you available for a skype call later today or tomorrow with devs in the community sprint? They have met today since 10 am Berlin time and, the schedule tomorrow is similar, afaiu.

I'm only there on the distance (from Argentina), but still, we would all like to know about the progress of the new web site :)

Let us know!
Vero

Re: skype call with GRASS community sprint

Veronica Andreo
Hi Nick!

Cool! Well, since I'm in Argentina, I'd prefer the second time slot, i.e., 13-15 pm Berlin time. Hope that's still fine with you and importantly, with the devs at the sprint.
I'm looking forward to listening about new website progress :)

See you tomorrow,
Vero

El sáb., 18 may. 2019 a las 20:42, nicolas bozon (<[hidden email]>) escribió:
Hi Vero !

I am available tomorrow, from 10-12 am would be fine. 13-15 pm should also work for me.
I'd be glad to share progress on hugo theme and plan next steps with you all
See u tomorrow, on skype or elsewhere.

Best,

NIck

Le sam. 18 mai 2019 à 15:15, Veronica Andreo <[hidden email]> a écrit :
Hi Nick,

are you available for a skype call later today or tomorrow with devs in the community sprint? They have met today since 10 am Berlin time and, the schedule tomorrow is similar, afaiu.

I'm only there on the distance (from Argentina), but still, we would all like to know about the progress of the new web site :)

Let us know!
Vero

Re: skype call with GRASS community sprint

Markus Neteler
Hi all

Veronica Andreo <[hidden email]> schrieb am Sa., 18. Mai 2019, 22:29:
Hi Nick!

Cool! Well, since I'm in Argentina, I'd prefer the second time slot, i.e., 13-15 pm Berlin time. Hope that's still fine with you and importantly, with the devs at the sprint.

Yes, that's perfect  (today we used Hangout for a similar call).

Looking fwd to the call,

Markus