Re: [ppgis-sp] "oriental" maps

Sergio Acosta y Lara

Did you hear about this: https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/COVID-19_FOSS_initiatives

Cheers,

Sergio Acosta y Lara
Departamento de Geomática
Dirección Nacional de Topografía
URUGUAY
(598)29157933 ints. 20329/20330

De: [hidden email] <[hidden email]> en nombre de Gabriela Fenner Sánchez <[hidden email]>
Enviado: miércoles, 17 de junio de 2020 15:50
Para: [hidden email]
Asunto: [ppgis-sp] "oriental" maps

Hi everybody!

As you have seen I was in the recent months looking for various covd-19 maps and making an exercise of analysing them. In those I notice that I have no access or less to "oriental" or "non-occidental" maps; I mean, maps created in China or India or Vietnam or may be in Congo or Zambia... I wonder if they look different... if the colours are different because of their meaning.. or if they are displaying in another form. Which kind of symbols are they using? Or is really everybody usinfg just the ESRI platform? Do you have any idea or examples of that?
I thank you very much for your ideas, links or suggestions.

Greetings from the cloudy Chiapas

Gabriela Fenner S.
_._,_._,_

Links:

View/Reply Online (#15) | [hidden email] | [hidden email] | Mute This Topic | New Topic

_._,_._,_