Re: [pgrouting-users] About Chinese Postman Problem of pgRouting 3.0

Re: [pgrouting-users] About Chinese Postman Problem of pgRouting 3.0

Vicky Vergara-2
Hi Jin san,

I appreciate that you are taking some time to test.
There is this issue that I don't have time to double check:

Maybe you can try to duplicate the problem that the user reported

About "real life" examples, I don't know. I am sending this to the pgrouting user's mailing list.
Maybe someone in the list know more on how to use the function.

Regards

On Tue, Nov 5, 2019 at 1:01 AM Jin Igarashi <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi Vicky san,

How are you doing?

Now, I have some time to try about chinese postman problem.
I installed pgRouting3.0 by docker-compose (https://github.com/pgRouting/docker-pgrouting).

I also imported road network data from OSM.

Is there any other example of SQL for executing chinese postman problem?

Best regards,
Jin

Jin Igarashi
Mobile : +81-90-9898-6235