Re: [pgrouting-dev] Missing link?

Regina Obe

Resending this cause it got bounced because I wasn’t subscribed to the mailing list.

Re: [pgrouting-dev] Missing link?

Vicky Vergara-2
the graduation list is the questionnaire?

Re: [pgrouting-dev] Missing link?

jody.garnett
You are correct that the Incubation Committee Documents listed in the wiki are "orphaned" in the change to the new website (where committee documents were not viewed as suitable for a website focused on outreach).

Indeed I just found another wiki page that also provided links.

For the questionnaire:

* This wiki document is a draft (because wiki), but links to http://osgeo.org/incubator/process/application.html
* That link is broken (as committee internal documents were not supposed to be on the new website)
* Editing by hand to point to the old website: http://old.www.osgeo.org/incubator/process/application.html
* That page is version 1.0 and dates from 2006, it has a lot of questions about the size of your project from a hosting standpoint that are no longer really of interest...

I am attempting to capture these formal documents here in GitHub: https://github.com/OSGeo/osgeo/tree/master/incubation/documents

The osgeo board recently did an activity reviewing the wiki for outdated / inconsistent information and migrating content into official PDFs. This would be a good activity for our committee also.
--
Jody Garnett