Re: [mapserver-users] Release date of Mapserver 7.2

Re: [mapserver-users] Release date of Mapserver 7.2

Lime, Steve D (MNIT)

Depends on what you mean by close/short term. While a release date hasn't been set - I could see a beta sometime in April. I believe all of the planned features are either in master or sitting in a pull request. The MapServer vector tiles stuff was merged yesterday. --Steve

Re: Σχετ: [mapserver-users] Release date of Mapserver 7.2

Lime, Steve D (MNIT)

Yes – via Swig (see http://mapserver.org/development/rfc/ms-rfc-117.html). Python 3.x support will be included too. Both of those should be in master now if you’d like to try ‘em out. --Steve

Στις 4:36 μ.μ. Τετάρτη, 28 Μαρτίου 2018, ο/η "Lime, Steve D (MNIT)" <[hidden email]> έγραψε: