Re: [mapserver-users] Release date of Mapserver 7.2

Re: [mapserver-users] Release date of Mapserver 7.2

Lime, Steve D (MNIT)
I’d like to shoot for an alpha by March 1st. I think we're pretty much waiting on my merge of the vector tiles code. My pull request is in good shape, just trying to track down a few regression test errors (and I need to add some tests of my own).

--Steve