Re: [mapguide-internals] MapGuide RFC 125 is ready for reveiw

Re: [mapguide-internals] MapGuide RFC 125 is ready for reveiw

zspitzer
bit of an aside, but as this is directly fusion related, why is this being
done under the mapguide trac?  (I have copied fusion-dev in to this thread)

also, in the context of fusion, is this widget mapguide only, or will it also
support mapserver?

On Tue, Aug 14, 2012 at 1:29 PM, Jackie Ng <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi Ted,
>
> Does this new widget expose any extension properties? If so, could they be
> described in detail in the RFC?
>
> - Jackie

Zac Spitzer
Solution Architect / Director
Ennoble Consultancy Australia
http://www.ennoble.com.au
http://zacster.blogspot.com
+61 405 847 168

Re: [mapguide-internals] MapGuide RFC 125 is ready for reveiw

Ted Yang
Hi Zac,

Thanks for the question. I tried to create RFC on Fusion's Site. While I found I don't have the permission. And there are only 2 RFCs since 2008, and both are "pending" so it looks like there is nobody watching the RFC page at all.

So I just created the RFC under MapGuide trac. The widget will be implemented following Fusion's standard and tested against MapGuide. So in theory it should support also MapServer, but no test is planned.

Best wishes,
Ted