Re: inserting features with WFS-T into OracleS p atial data store fails because of incorrect SRID

Re: inserting features with WFS-T into OracleS p atial data store fails because of incorrect SRID

Paul, Michael-2

During compilation of the patch I referenced the jars distributed with
geoserver, as well as the jar gt2-oracle-spatial-2.2-RC3.jar during
compilation. I assume that this is version 2.2.x from GeoTools + latest
version of oracle-spatial plugin.

Michael.