Re: highlight geometry?

Michael Schulz
Hi Manu,

if you a re using the wfsGazetteer module then a hiliting is already
implemented. Each resulting geometry is hilited when you move the
mouse over the corresponding line of the text results (you can
dis/enable this behaviuor via an element var). If you think of
hiliting the complete resultset all the time, then this is not
implemented.

Cheers, Michael

2010/12/2 Emanuele Zala <[hidden email]>:

> Dear mapbenders,
>
> I've implemented a parcel-search gazetteer and would like to highlight
> the geometry of the results. Is there a function similar to mb_showHighlight
> that allows to highlight a geometry (area or a polygon)? I'm using Mapbender
> v2.6.
>
> Reagrds
>
> Manu
>

> Kanton Thurgau
> Amt für Geoinformation - ThurGIS-Zentrum
> Emanuele Zala
> ThurGIS-Zentrum
>
> Verwaltungsgebäude
> Promenadenstrasse 8
> 8510 Frauenfeld
>
> Tel.: +41 (0) 52 724 16 10
> Mobile: +41 (0) 76 328 32 08
> Fax: +41 (0) 52 724 16 00
> E-Mail: [hidden email]
> Homepage: www.geoinformation.tg.ch

Michael Schulz
[hidden email]

in medias res

Schwimmbadstraße 2
D-79100  Freiburg i. Br.

Tel:  +49 (0)761 705798-102
Tel:  +49 (0)761 705798-0
Fax: +49 (0)761 705798-09

http://www.webgis.de / http://www.zopecms.de

Re: highlight geometry?

Manu

Hallo Michael,

after digging around a little bit in the code i found a solution which maybe could also interest other mapbender users (v2.6):

1)  get the desired geometry in geojson format (i.e. in postgis SELECT ST_AsGeoJSON(wkb_geometry)...)
2)  create a new GeometryArray and import the geometry (importGeoJSON)
3)  create a new Highlight (see javascripts/geometry.js for arguments)
4) Highlight.add(GeometryArray, 'some color')
5) in order to be able to zoom and pan your highlighted geometry, register it with eventAfterMapRequest

Cheers

Manu