Re: bash shell script in a "imagelinker plug-in"

Re: bash shell script in a "imagelinker plug-in"

Garrett Potts
Hello :

Currently ossim itself has no internal support for controlling and
running scripts in this manner.   You could always wrap it with
python and use this as a driving scripting language.

Take care

Garrett
On Mar 5, 2007, at 7:27 PM, Massimo Di Stefano wrote:

> Hi,
> i'm working on a bash script,
> it performs a cluster analysis on a raster dataset.
> it have some parameters and imput-output options.
> My target is to create a graphic window in imagelinker, to manage the
> parameters needed from the script
>   and run it inside imagelinker.
>
> i need to know "how to create a graphic window" in imagelinker
> the targhet of this windows is :  pass  imputs-output-options as "bash
> $variable"  to the script.
>
> have you any suggestion about ?
> thanks a lot
> Massimo

> ---
> share your
> http://www.techsay.com/default.php?
> page=join.php&p=sourceforge&CID=DEVDEV

Re: bash shell script in a "imagelinker plug-in"

Garrett Potts
Hello:

We do have command line product generators that generate image
products, but nothing that can script a GUI in an automatic way.

Now what you could do.  Is create an image filter and its paraemters
are exposed and then the imagelinker can use it as any other filter
in the system.  You can then save a spec file for batch processing or
do a file save as from the GUI.

Take care

Garrett