Re: about geopackage filter and identify object in QGIS 3.2

Re: about geopackage filter and identify object in QGIS 3.2

olcay.ebcin

My problem is listed in Bug report #19330

I’ve just seen it.

Re: about geopackage filter and identify object in QGIS 3.2

Richard Duivenvoorde
Hi Olcay,

Maybe you can add a small test dataset and project to the issue?

So it is easier for dev's to (re)test?
It also adds 'weight' to an issue if others also have this problem (aka
it can be reproducibly confirmed).

Thanks

Regards,

Richard Duivenvoorde