Re: Who"s using Geoserver (and for what)?

Re: Who"s using Geoserver (and for what)?

Hans-Ulrich Otto
Hi there,

we are using the geoserver for R&D related to our data (you maybe know
that we are a main producer of navigable digital vector maps on a
worldwide base). In particular we are looking into WFS delivery in the
context of a research project called HIGHWAY with other partners being
funded by the European Commission.

My colleague Dimitri was already in touch with you guys concerning an
Oracle problem.

So far our experiences with geoserver are quite positive ...

Have a nice day,

Hans-Ulrich Otto
Strategic Research
Tele Atlas Germany