Re: WMS/WMTS/WFS OGC compliancy

Jackie Ng
Hi Philip,

The stars must have aligned, because a few days ago, OSGeo announced their offer of OGC certification services for any project under the FOSS4G/OSGeo umbrella.

Having said that, I'm not quite ready to take up on their offer yet until 4.0 is feature complete.

- Jackie

Hi,

We use Mapguide in our GIS web publishing product and have a need for Mapguide's WMS/WMTS/WFS publishing (and later consumption) to officially become OGC compliant.
What is the Mapguide Community's, Project Steering Committee's and Developers' appetite/roadmap for official OGC compliancy with regards to WFS/WMS/WMTS.

What can be done to assist?

Philip

Re: WMS/WMTS/WFS OGC compliancy

Philip Nell

Hi Jacki,

That is good news indeed.

What in your mind would constitute a feature complete 4.0?

Is it limited to what is captured here? https://trac.osgeo.org/mapguide/roadmap with related tickets here? https://trac.osgeo.org/mapguide/query?status=assigned&status=new&status=reopened&group=status&milestone=4.0

Thanks

Philip Nell

Operations Manager - Technical

Open Spatial | Tel: +61 2 9904 7077 | Mobile: +61 404 093 925