Re: Un co-chair

jmckenna
Administrator
Thank you Maxi for your efforts.  +1 for Serena for co-chair

-jeff

On 2018-10-13 10:18 AM, Massimiliano Cannata wrote:

> Dear all,
> Since in the last period I was not able to appropriately follow the UN
> activities and Serena is very active, I'd like to step back and propose
> Serena to take the role of co-chair.
>
> I will continue to follow the committee and will continue to be active
> part of the committee.
>
> Thanks
> Maxi

Re: Un co-chair

Serena Coetzee-2
Thank you all! Looking forward to working more closely on the UN initiative.

Serena Coetzee (GPr GISc 1245)

University of Pretoria
Director: Centre for Geoinformation Science
Associate professor/Acting HOD: Department Geography, Geoinformatics and Meteorology
Geography Building 3-5, Main Campus, Lynnwood Road, Hatfield, 0083, South Africa
email: [hidden email] · Web: www.up.ac.za/cgis · Mobile: +27 82 464 4294 · Tel: +27 12 420 3823