Re: USP (Universidade de Sâo Paulo) - PROGRAMA JOVEM TALENTO COM EXPEmÊNCIA NO EXTERIOR 2019/Recruitment of Young Talents with International Experience

Re: USP (Universidade de Sâo Paulo) - PROGRAMA JOVEM TALENTO COM EXPEmÊNCIA NO EXTERIOR 2019/Recruitment of Young Talents with International Experience

labrinos

Dear Sergio, dear all,

You have sent a very interesting announcement about a Program
(scholarship) for young talents.
The problem is that it is not possible to publish it in our Newsletter
on time because the issue will be published around May 10th and the
deadilne for the applicants is May 6th.
My request is that in case we have this kind of announcements that
might interest many people abroad, please send them to me as soon as
possible to get them published on time. This is the reason I put a
deadline for the contributions.
Each issue needs almost 15 days after the closing day to be published,
because it goes through a detailed procedure to be sure that
everything works as it should be (spelling, syntax, links, etc).
I fully understand that you may get late announcements from other
sources and the only thing you can do is to send them through the
mailing list.
But if you have it on time please send it to me to be published on time.

Thank you and everyone else very much for your excellent work and for
your support. Without your help our Newsletter wouldn't exist.
Nikos Lambrinos

--
Δρ. Νίκος Λαμπρινός
Καθηγητής της Διδασκαλίας της Γεωγραφίας

Dr. Nikos Lambrinos
Professor of Geography Teaching
Director of Digital Analysis and Educational Design Laboratory
President of the Hellenic digital earth Centre of Excellence
Faculty of Education
School of Primary Education
Dept. of Science and New Technologies
Aristotle University of Thessaloniki
GR-54124 Thessaloniki, Greece
Tel: +30 2310 991201
              https://www.auth.gr/en/univUnits

Re: USP (Universidade de Sâo Paulo) - PROGRAMA JOVEM TALENTO COM EXPEmÊNCIA NO EXTERIOR 2019/Recruitment of Young Talents with International Experience

Sergio Acosta y Lara
Thank you Nikos for your mail. I fully understand your arguments. The thing is that i had just received this announcement today (from a colleague from Brazil) and i sent it as soon as I got it. I didn't even took a look at the dates and that was my fault. My apologies,

Sergio Acosta y Lara
Departamento de Geomática
Dirección Nacional de Topografía
URUGUAY
(598)29157933 ints. 20329/20330
http://geoportal.mtop.gub.uy/

Re: USP (Universidade de Sâo Paulo) - PROGRAMA JOVEM TALENTO COM EXPEmÊNCIA NO EXTERIOR 2019/Recruitment of Young Talents with International Experience

labrinos

There is nothing to apologize for Sergio.
You did the right think. I would have done the same think if I were you.
I just wanted to remind to all the others that the Newsletter needs
all the information on time just to be useful to everyone.
I am sure that you got the information very late. You have sent some
many information on time in the past that I know how you act.
So, thank you again for the information.

have a nice weekend
Nikos