Re: TR: Belgium Digest, Vol 37, Issue 6

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
1 message Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: TR: Belgium Digest, Vol 37, Issue 6

Moritz Lennert
Hi Anthony,

Sorry, this was in a very intense period and I forgot to answer your
mail. The address is correct.

Concerning the foss4b.be conference, if you want to propose a
presentation, please go ahead: https://2018.foss4g.be/papers.php.

Another option for Fabspace to be present would be to sponsor the event
in order to have a boot: https://2018.foss4g.be/call.php.

Any other options would have to be discussed with the osgeo.be team
organizing the conference. I would suggest you sign up to the mailing
list of osgeo.be
(https://lists.osgeo.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/belgium) and make any
relevant proposals there. Also to discuss possible collaborations
outside the foss4g.be conference.

Best wishes,
Moritz



On 13/08/18 18:28, Info Fabspace wrote:

> Hello Moritz,
>
> I sent you the email below at the end of June, maybe not on the correct
> address : did you receive it ?
>
> Best regards,
>
> Anthony Biévelez
>
> Project manager
>
> +32 476 822 955
>
> [hidden email]
>
> lWSL_ft_logo <http://www.wsl.be/>lcid:image002.jpg@01D2A682.DE756300
>
> WSL – The Labs | Rue Bois Saint Jean, 15/1 | B-4102 Seraing, Belgium
>
> Tel : +32 4 353 30 00
>
> Web : www.wsl.be <http://www.wsl.be/>lwww.fabspace.eu
> <http://www.fabspace.eu/>
>
> *De :*Info Fabspace
> *Envoyé :* mardi 26 juin 2018 08:54
> *À :* '[hidden email]' <[hidden email]>
> *Cc :* Anthony Bievelez <[hidden email]>
> *Objet :* RE: Belgium Digest, Vol 37, Issue 6
>
> Hello Morritz,
>
> I am Anthony Biévelez, taking over the Fabspace2.0 activities in Liège
> for Herbert Hansen. We met in Paris during FOSS4GFR last month.
>
>  From the email archive, I believe that Herbert has taken part during
> the previous edition of FOSS4GBE - although I have not recovered the
> details yet.
>
> Do you think that it would be fit that Fabspace is also represented at
> FOSS4GBE this year ?
>
> Also, I would like to inform you that we will organize an Earth
> Observation Summer Camp at the end of august in Transinne (see attached).
>
> Would you be kind enough to let me know who are contacts in the related
> departments at ULB ? (or forward the information to them if you care to
> do so ?) Any other contacts from/forward to dedicated groups or other
> universities would be helpful as well.
>
> If you have any suggestions, comments or feed-back on this programme
> (content, process) or other activities, please do let me know.
>
> Best regards,
>
> Anthony Biévelez
>
> Project manager
>
> +32 476 822 955
>
> [hidden email] <mailto:[hidden email]>
>
> lWSL_ft_logo <http://www.wsl.be/>lcid:image002.jpg@01D2A682.DE756300
>
> Rue Bois Saint Jean, 15/1 | B-4102 Seraing, Belgium
>
> Tel : +32 (0)4 353 30 00
>
> Web :www.wsl.be <http://www.wsl.be/> lwww.fabspace.eu
> <http://www.fabspace.eu/>
>
> -----Message d'origine-----
> De : Belgium <[hidden email]
> <mailto:[hidden email]>> De la part de
> [hidden email] <mailto:[hidden email]>
> Envoyé : lundi 25 juin 2018 21:00
> À : [hidden email] <mailto:[hidden email]>
> Objet : Belgium Digest, Vol 37, Issue 6
>
> Send Belgium mailing list submissions to
>
> [hidden email] <mailto:[hidden email]>
>
> To subscribe or unsubscribe via the World Wide Web, visit
>
> https://lists.osgeo.org/mailman/listinfo/belgium
>
> or, via email, send a message with subject or body 'help' to
>
> [hidden email] <mailto:[hidden email]>
>
> You can reach the person managing the list at
>
> [hidden email] <mailto:[hidden email]>
>
> When replying, please edit your Subject line so it is more specific than
> "Re: Contents of Belgium digest..."
>
> Today's Topics:
>
>     1. Next FOSS4G meeting (Johan Van de Wauw)
>
>     2. Re: Next FOSS4G meeting (Moritz Lennert)
>
> ----------------------------------------------------------------------
>
> Message: 1
>
> Date: Mon, 25 Jun 2018 17:43:12 +0200
>
> From: Johan Van de Wauw <[hidden email]
> <mailto:[hidden email]>>
>
> To: “[hidden email] <mailto:[hidden email]>”  
> <[hidden email] <mailto:[hidden email]>>
>
> Subject: [Belgium] Next FOSS4G meeting
>
> Message-ID:
>
>                
> <CAJOp35n+vB0nZZ6o2rr=[hidden email]
> <mailto:CAJOp35n+vB0nZZ6o2rr=[hidden email]>>
>
> Content-Type: text/plain; charset="utf-8"
>
> Hi all,
>
> Let's meet up in Ghent to make sure all call for
> sponsors/presentations/.... have been sent out before everyone leaves
> for holidays.
>
> Weather ispredicted to be very nice,  so when everything is finished we
> have some time to make a boat-trip :-)
>
> The venue is at walking distance (5-10 minutes) of Ghent Dampoort Station.
>
> Please choose which date fits best. The date will be confirmed on
> wednesday at noon, so please reply before:
>
> https://framadate.org/yrcFrvxPBqtndk6v
>
> Kind Regards,
>
> Johan
>
> -------------- next part --------------
>
> An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
>
> URL:
> <http://lists.osgeo.org/pipermail/belgium/attachments/20180625/32698d81/attachment-0001.html>
>
> ------------------------------
>
> Message: 2
>
> Date: Mon, 25 Jun 2018 18:26:19 +0200
>
> From: Moritz Lennert <[hidden email]
> <mailto:[hidden email]>>
>
> To: [hidden email] <mailto:[hidden email]>
>
> Subject: Re: [Belgium] Next FOSS4G meeting
>
> Message-ID: <[hidden email]
> <mailto:[hidden email]>>
>
> Content-Type: text/plain; charset=utf-8; format=flowed
>
> On 25/06/18 17:43, Johan Van de Wauw wrote:
>
>  > Hi all,
>
>  >
>
>  > Let's meet up in Ghent to make sure all call for
>
>  > sponsors/presentations/.... have been sent out before everyone leaves
>
>  > for holidays.
>
>  >
>
>  > Weather ispredicted to be very nice,  so when everything is finished
>
>  > we have some time to make a boat-trip :-)
>
>  >
>
>  > The venue is at walking distance (5-10 minutes) of Ghent Dampoort
> Station.
>
>  >
>
>  > Please choose which date fits best. The date will be confirmed on
>
>  > wednesday at noon, so please reply before:
>
>  >
>
>  > https://framadate.org/yrcFrvxPBqtndk6v
>
> Your framadate provides as options:
>
> mai 31
>
> and juin 4, 5, 6, 7
>
> It doesn't seem up to date.
>
> Moritz
>
> ------------------------------
>
> Subject: Digest Footer
>
> _______________________________________________
>
> Belgium mailing list
>
> [hidden email] <mailto:[hidden email]>
>
> https://lists.osgeo.org/mailman/listinfo/belgium
>
> ------------------------------
>
> End of Belgium Digest, Vol 37, Issue 6
>
> **************************************
>


_______________________________________________
Belgium mailing list
[hidden email]
https://lists.osgeo.org/mailman/listinfo/belgium