Re: Sponsorship Opportunities

Till Adams-3

Dear Amy,

this is great to hear. In order to sponsor FOSS4G 2020 please get in contact with Jonathan ([hidden email]). Jonathan is from the local organizing committee in Calgary and AFAIK the responsible person for sponsorship for this year's FOSS4G.

Regards, Till

- on behalf of board of directors OSGeo -

Am 06.02.20 um 20:09 schrieb Amy Niessen:

Hello,

We are interested in becoming a sponsor at your event in Calgary (Aug 24-29). Could you please let me know what the prospectus is and also if there are any speaking engagement opportunities available with any of the sponsorship packages.

Thank you!

Amy Niessen | Developer Community Manager

Esri | 380 New York Street | Redlands, CA 92373 | USA

T +1-909-253-6290 | [hidden email] | esri.com

Twitter: @EsriGeoDev

THE SCIENCE OF WHERE™