Re: Split large strings

DelazJ
Transifex Webtranslation page for QGIS is on https://www.transifex.com/qgis/

Hi,

Werner, have you had time to give it a try?
I downloaded the qgis_fr.ts file to fix in Qt Linguist some generic issues that have been reported to us and I can see that these strings (and many other "vanished" translations) are still present (and they do not ease the process, if I may ie /me worrying if I could change some of their translations or not).

Any chance?

Thank you,
Harrissou

Yes, do not translate them in Transifex. It's useless.

But In your case and due to your other thread, note that these strings (with some typo)are still present in QGIS 2.18 Desktop and may need to be translated...

Regards,
Harrissou

Le 10 oct. 2017 12:52 PM, Stefano Campus <[hidden email]> a écrit :
in transifex these maga-strings are still present.

so we don't have to translate them, right?

s.

------------------------------

Message: 6
Date: Mon, 9 Oct 2017 12:18:52 +0200
From: Carlos Dávila <[hidden email]>
To: [hidden email]
Subject: Re: [Qgis-tr] Split large strings

El 08/10/17 a las 22:57, DelazJ escribió:

> It's weird that these texts are still present in Transifex: they've
> been removed from source code months ago

That explains why I couldn't find it in source code yesterday, looking
for a way to fix this issue.

End of Qgis-tr Digest, Vol 64, Issue 6

Hi,