Re: Regarding Image Renderer Reference

Garrett Potts-5
Hello Ankur Garg:

We do not have any  literature.  This was a recursive resampling implementation that goes from view to image space.  When a tile request comes in it will split the tile if it sees that the filling of the tile is not locally linear.  It will go through the sensor mode (hidden by the viewToImage calls) to calculate  the new split corners and test again until the split rect can be filled using a bilinear algorithm or the split is too small and fills the rect.

If you can, please respond to the ossim mailing list.

Take care

Garrett Potts

> On Jun 1, 2017, at 1:33 PM, ankur garg <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Hi Garret,
>
> Hope you are fine. I am Ankur Garg. I am scientist working in Indian Space Research Organization. I am doing my research on satellite image photogrammetry.
>
> I was looking at the implementation of your code
> "ossimImageRenderer.cpp". Its a beautifully written code. Can you please specify the reference/ literature of the algorithm which has been implemented here. It will help me in my research over the topic.
>
> Regards,
> Ankur Garg
> Scientist,
> ISRO