Re: Reconfirming partnership with Open AR Cloud Association

Re: Reconfirming partnership with Open AR Cloud Association

delawen
Hi Jan-Erik,

Sure, we want to continue being partners!

Answers inline:

On Sun, Mar 10, 2019 at 9:28 PM Jan-Erik Vinje <[hidden email]> wrote:

Hi María,

Shortly before Open AR Cloud changed from an informal initiative into a formally registered non-profit Association OSGeo declared a partnership with the initiative. However after we formed the organization we haven’t renewed our partnership.

We are in the process of starting up a number of working groups one of which is about Open Source, Open Data and Open R&D – a working group where I am sure we can have a fruitful collaboration. Both directing people towards your open source initiatives and the other way around by identifying the need for new open source initiatives that are needed for an Open AR Cloud ecosystem.

You can find the working group descriptions here, and please scroll down to number 9 to find the one on Open Source, Open Data and Open R&D:

https://www.openarcloud.org/workinggroups/overview

As we originally had a partnership and the new organization is a continuation of the informal initiative I would be happy to regard you as founding partners if that is fine by OSGeo. We do have OGC , Norkart and the Norwegian Mapping Authority as founding partners alongside a total of 35 founding partners. We also have 5 new organizations who are in the process of becoming up normal paying partners. Again: OSGeo wouldn’t need to pay for partnership with Open AR Cloud as I am happy to regard you as one of the Founding Partners.

If you accept to continue the partnership we would like to list you on this page:

https://www.openarcloud.org/partners

For that purpose we would need

  1. the name of your contact person

That can be me: María Arias de Reyna.

  1. Your logo (svg, eps, png or similar graphical format)

You have our official logos here: https://github.com/OSGeo/osgeo/tree/master/marketing/branding/logo Take the one that fits better on the design.

  1. A short statement of support for Open AR Cloud (see the other examples on the partner page for inspiration)
I took an extract of the letter of support:

"OSGeo is interested and wants to support the Open AR-Cloud Initiative as one of the goals of the Open  Source Geospatial Foundation is to ensure interoperability by supporting open standards and formats, which are key components for an inclusive mapping community."

> Hope to hear from you soon!

> Best regards,

> Jan-Erik Vinje,

> Managing Director @ Open AR Cloud

On Sun, Mar 10, 2019 at 9:28 PM Jan-Erik Vinje <[hidden email]> wrote:

Hi María,

Shortly before Open AR Cloud changed from an informal initiative into a formally registered non-profit Association OSGeo declared a partnership with the initiative. However after we formed the organization we haven’t renewed our partnership.

We are in the process of starting up a number of working groups one of which is about Open Source, Open Data and Open R&D – a working group where I am sure we can have a fruitful collaboration. Both directing people towards your open source initiatives and the other way around by identifying the need for new open source initiatives that are needed for an Open AR Cloud ecosystem.

You can find the working group descriptions here, and please scroll down to number 9 to find the one on Open Source, Open Data and Open R&D:

https://www.openarcloud.org/workinggroups/overview

As we originally had a partnership and the new organization is a continuation of the informal initiative I would be happy to regard you as founding partners if that is fine by OSGeo. We do have OGC , Norkart and the Norwegian Mapping Authority as founding partners alongside a total of 35 founding partners. We also have 5 new organizations who are in the process of becoming up normal paying partners. Again: OSGeo wouldn’t need to pay for partnership with Open AR Cloud as I am happy to regard you as one of the Founding Partners.

If you accept to continue the partnership we would like to list you on this page:

https://www.openarcloud.org/partners

For that purpose we would need

  1. the name of your contact person
  2. Your logo (svg, eps, png or similar graphical format)
  3. A short statement of support for Open AR Cloud (see the other examples on the partner page for inspiration)