Re: Question about GDAL lib size

Fan Liu

Resent question after register. Could anyone support?

BRs,

Fan Liu

Re: Question about GDAL lib size

pvalsecc
cmake -DCMAKE_BUILD_TYPE=Release ...

But typically the libs are not stripped in this mode either. I never understood why and always add steps to do it afterwards.

On Tue, Apr 2, 2019 at 8:52 AM Fan Liu <[hidden email]> wrote:

Hi,

I tried ‘strip lib’, it reduce the lib file size to 17MB.

Do you know is there any parameters during “./configure” to compile without debug? I didn’t find the document.

BRs,

Fan Liu