Quantcast

Re: QueryBuilder for Download Layer functionality

Re: QueryBuilder for Download Layer functionality

frippe12573

Hi,

I want to know if there are news on the "QueryBuilder for Download Layer functionality"

you discussed here:

http://osgeo-org.1560.x6.nabble.com/QueryBuilder-for-Download-Layer-functionality-td5266604.html

Did you improve the functionality?

Will it be included in in the new stable release of geonode 2.6?

Is it currently possible to use/test it for a project?

Thanks

E.

Re: QueryBuilder for Download Layer functionality

Dimitris KARAKOSTIS-2

Hello Eugenio,

You can test the functionality of the Query Builder and the Map Filter here:

http://geonode.wfp.org/layers/geonode%3Anga_pop_waypoint_gnm_20170127#

We had some issues with DjangoLeaflet when tried to integrate it with GeoNode. There are plans to move the functionality to OL3 but not in the near future.

Dimitris

Hi Eugenio. It will not come with 2.6. And I'm not aware of the possibility to include it at the moment.

Il giorno lun 20 mar 2017 alle 16:45 Eugenio Trumpy <[hidden email]> ha scritto:

Hi,

I want to know if there are news on the "QueryBuilder for Download Layer functionality"

you discussed here:

http://osgeo-org.1560.x6.nabble.com/QueryBuilder-for-Download-Layer-functionality-td5266604.html

Did you improve the functionality?

Will it be included in in the new stable release of geonode 2.6?

Is it currently possible to use/test it for a project?

Thanks

E.

Simone

The information contained in this electronic message and any attachments is intended for specific individuals or entities, and may be confidential, proprietary or privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately, delete this message and do not disclose, distribute or copy it to any third party or otherwise use this message. The content of this message does not necessarily reflect the official position of the World Food Programme. Electronic messages are not secure or error free and may contain viruses or may be delayed, and the sender is not liable for any of these occurrences. The sender reserves the right to monitor, record and retain electronic messages.

Re: QueryBuilder for Download Layer functionality

frippe12573

Hi Dimitris,

That's great! It is what I'm looking for.

E.