Re: [Qgis-developer] Draw map canvas items

Re: [Qgis-developer] Draw map canvas items

Anita Graser
Cross-posting to UX, sorry.

On Mon, Nov 30, 2015 at 2:00 PM, Paolo Cavallini <[hidden email]> wrote:
in Print composer, I find this option rather obscure.
It aims [0] at displaying or hide map annotation, so perhaps a rewording
would make this more clear?

​+1 for renaming "Draw map canvas items" in Print composer.

The docs say "Draw map canvas items lets you show annotations that may be placed on the map canvas in the main QGIS window."

So maybe it should just be "Show annotations"?

Best wishes,
Anita