Re: [Qgis-community-team] help

nour eddine el haddadi
please ,
I am waiting your answer
regards

hello,
I would like to ask you if you can help me, I made an atmospheric correction to LANDSAT images with QGIS and I am looking for a mathematical model or an algorithm of this correction.
regards

Re: [Qgis-community-team] help

Richard Duivenvoorde
Hi,

I think you are better off when you address this question on the dev or
maybe the user list. The community list is more for communication
between active community members, talking about infrastructure etc.

Also from you very short question it would not be clear to me what
exactly you are looking for, but maybe I'm just not enough into your
part of GIS.. But please describe as clear as possible your questions.

Regards,

Richard Duivenvoorde