Re: [Qgis-community-team] QGIS Buffer by Percentage

Re: [Qgis-community-team] QGIS Buffer by Percentage

Tim Sutton-6
Hi

Look in the processing toolbox.

Regards

Tim

On 18 Jun 2019, at 21:48, [hidden email] wrote:

So I went to Plugins - Manage and Install Plugins... and installed Buffer by Percentage.

Wonderful, . . . now where to I even find the button or it listed on a menu?  I find nothing like the icon that appears at the top right in the plugin description window.  I see nothing listed under any of the option in the Vector menu.  QGIS 3.6.3

<image.png>

<image.png>_______________________________________________

Tim Sutton

Co-founder: Kartoza
Ex Project chair: QGIS.org

Desktop GIS programming services
Geospatial web development
GIS Training
Consulting Services

Skype: timlinux
IRC: timlinux on #qgis at freenode.net

I'd love to connect. Here's my calendar link to make finding time easy.