Re: [Qgis-community-team] Documentation 2.14 update of strings in Transifex

Re: [Qgis-community-team] Documentation 2.14 update of strings in Transifex

Otto Dassau-3
Hi,

an idea to prevent people from translating sentences/paragraphes again,
which they have already translated, would be to make "minor" edits of the
english version only in master branch and not in translation branches.

Regards,
Otto