Re: [Projects] please create a new project flyer for your project with the new branding till FOSS4G Boston

Re: [Projects] please create a new project flyer for your project with the new branding till FOSS4G Boston

Jeffrey Johnson
Here is one for GeoNode. We will continue to work on this, but can be
printed now for next week. Will get it committed to the repo
eventually.

On Wed, Aug 9, 2017 at 10:35 AM, Jeff McKenna
<[hidden email]> wrote:

> If anyone wants my LibreOffice Draw template, here it is:
> http://www.gatewaygeomatics.com/dl/gdal_a4.odg
>
> -jeff
>

> On 2017-08-09 2:22 PM, Bob Basques wrote:
>>
>> I grabbed the scribes template and started one for GEOMOOSE last evening.
>> Probably have something this evening.
>>
>> Bobb

geonode-onepager-osgeo.pdf (1M) Download Attachment