Re: Proceedings Inquiry (PO#75676)

stevenfeldman
https://scholarworks.umass.edu/foss4g/

______
Steven

Unusual maps in strange places -  mappery.org

Subscribe to my weekly “Maps in the Wild” newsletter

On 13 Aug 2020, at 09:42, Angelos Tzotsos <[hidden email]> wrote:

Hi,

I am forwarding this inquiry to our conference committee.

Regards,
Angelos

On 8/12/20 8:34 PM, Curran Associates, Inc. wrote:
Dear Sir/Madam,
Are there any proceedings available from the following conferences?
   - FOSS4G 2013
   - FOSS4G 2014
   - FOSS4G 2016
   - FOSS4G 2017
   - FOSS4G 2018
   - FOSS4G 2019
We have a library customer that is looking for the papers presented at those meetings.

Have a nice day!
Best Regards,Michael Curran
Curran Associates, Inc.57 Morehouse Lane, Red Hook, NY 12571T: 845 758 0400 x101  |  F: 845 758 2633  |  E: [hidden email]

--
Angelos Tzotsos, PhD
President

Re: Proceedings Inquiry (PO#75676)

Eli Adam

On Fri, Aug 14, 2020 at 3:30 AM Angelos Tzotsos <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi Michael,

For your second question, your proposal will be discussed at the next
OSGeo board meeting.

Many of those are already published under specific licenses and just like the Free and Open Source Geospatial Software that OSGeo promotes, use and reuse is as simple as complying with the license.  I don't know that there is a whole lot to discuss.  And if there are any that OSGeo doesn't hold copyright, then those published licenses need to be followed or permission sought from those copyright holders.

Best regards, Eli

For the first question I will let the FOSS4G 2019 organizers reply to you.

Best,
Angelos

On 8/13/20 6:15 PM, Curran Associates, Inc. wrote:
>   Hi Steven and colleagues,
> I have a couple of follow-up questions for you.
> 1) Do you know when the 2019 proceedings will be available?
> 2) Would you be opposed to us printing the FOSS4G proceedings? If possible, we'd like to print any and all FOSS4G proceedings for our customers. We have a handful of large, national library of science customers (i.e The British Library, The German National Library of Science and Technology, The National Diet Library of Japan, among others) that request printed proceedings. In circumstances where there is no print available, we try to obtain permission to create a print-on-demand book. You would retain 100% copyright ownership, and we would cover the entire cost of production/distribution. Does this sound like something that you could agree to?
> Have a nice day!
> Best Regards,Michael Curran
> Curran Associates, Inc.57 Morehouse Lane, Red Hook, NY 12571T: 845 758 0400 x101  |  F: 845 758 2633  |  E: [hidden email]
>
>      On Thursday, August 13, 2020, 6:32:52 AM EDT, Curran Associates, Inc. <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
>    Great! Thank you so much for the quick reply and info. I really appreciate it. Stay well!
> Best,Michael
>
>      On Thursday, August 13, 2020, 4:59:07 AM EDT, Steven Feldman <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
>   https://scholarworks.umass.edu/foss4g/
> ______
> Steven
>
> Unusual maps in strange places -  mappery.org
>
> Subscribe to my weekly “Maps in the Wild” newsletter
>
> On 13 Aug 2020, at 09:42, Angelos Tzotsos <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I am forwarding this inquiry to our conference committee.
>
> Regards,
> Angelos
>
> On 8/12/20 8:34 PM, Curran Associates, Inc. wrote:
>
> Dear Sir/Madam,
> Are there any proceedings available from the following conferences?
>      - FOSS4G 2013
>      - FOSS4G 2014
>      - FOSS4G 2016
>      - FOSS4G 2017
>      - FOSS4G 2018
>      - FOSS4G 2019
> We have a library customer that is looking for the papers presented at those meetings.
>
> Have a nice day!
> Best Regards,Michael Curran
> Curran Associates, Inc.57 Morehouse Lane, Red Hook, NY 12571T: 845 758 0400 x101  |  F: 845 758 2633  |  E: [hidden email]

--
Angelos Tzotsos, PhD
President
Open Source Geospatial Foundation
http://users.ntua.gr/tzotsos

Re: Proceedings Inquiry (PO#75676)

Angelos Tzotsos
Hi Michael,

I am adding the conference committee in CC, hoping that we get feedback
for that specific year.

Best,
Angelos

On 10/20/20 2:16 PM, Curran Associates, Inc. wrote:

>   Hi Angelos,
> The only one that doesn't have the open license is the 2018 proceedings. I'm actually not sure what license it has because it doesn't reference anything.
> For comparison:2017: https://scholarworks.umass.edu/foss4g/vol17/iss1/2/ 2018: https://scholarworks.umass.edu/foss4g/vol18/iss1/1/
> All of the older proceedings have a complete proceedings file, which shows the CCBY license attribution. The 2018 only has the individual paper files, but none of them reference any license attribution, so I'm not sure if that one is permitted to reprint. Do you know anything about the 2018 proceedings?
> Thank you again for your help with this. I know it's not within the normal scope of your work to deal with this type of inquiry.
>
> Have a nice day!
> Best Regards,Michael Curran
> Curran Associates, Inc.57 Morehouse Lane, Red Hook, NY 12571T: 845 758 0400 x101  |  F: 845 758 2633  |  E: [hidden email]

--
Angelos Tzotsos, PhD
President
Open Source Geospatial Foundation
http://users.ntua.gr/tzotsos

Re: Proceedings Inquiry (PO#75676)

Angelos Tzotsos
Hi Michael,

No feedback yet.

Best,
Angelos

On 11/3/20 4:17 PM, Curran Associates, Inc. wrote:

>   Hi Angelos,
> Have you heard back from the conference committee regarding this?
> Best,Michael
>
>      On Tuesday, October 20, 2020, 1:12:56 PM EDT, Curran Associates, Inc. <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
>    Thanks Angelos!
> I look forward to hearing from the conference committee.
> Best,
> Michael
>
>      On Tuesday, October 20, 2020, 10:45:59 AM EDT, Angelos Tzotsos <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
>   Hi Michael,
>
> I am adding the conference committee in CC, hoping that we get feedback
> for that specific year.
>
> Best,
> Angelos
>
> On 10/20/20 2:16 PM, Curran Associates, Inc. wrote:
>>    Hi Angelos,
>> The only one that doesn't have the open license is the 2018 proceedings. I'm actually not sure what license it has because it doesn't reference anything.
>> For comparison:2017: https://scholarworks.umass.edu/foss4g/vol17/iss1/2/ 2018: https://scholarworks.umass.edu/foss4g/vol18/iss1/1/
>> All of the older proceedings have a complete proceedings file, which shows the CCBY license attribution. The 2018 only has the individual paper files, but none of them reference any license attribution, so I'm not sure if that one is permitted to reprint. Do you know anything about the 2018 proceedings?
>> Thank you again for your help with this. I know it's not within the normal scope of your work to deal with this type of inquiry.
>>
>> Have a nice day!
>> Best Regards,Michael Curran
>> Curran Associates, Inc.57 Morehouse Lane, Red Hook, NY 12571T: 845 758 0400 x101  |  F: 845 758 2633  |  E: [hidden email]

--
Angelos Tzotsos, PhD
President
Open Source Geospatial Foundation
http://users.ntua.gr/tzotsos

Re: Proceedings Inquiry (PO#75676)

Mark Iliffe-2
Hi Ragnvald,

Is there an easy way of adding license info to the proceedings? See below - hopefully easy to finish off... 2020 the gift that keeps giving!!!

Cheers!!

Mark

Sent from my iPhone

> On Oct 20, 2020, at 10:46, Angelos Tzotsos <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Hi Michael,
>
> I am adding the conference committee in CC, hoping that we get feedback for that specific year.
>
> Best,
> Angelos
>
>> On 10/20/20 2:16 PM, Curran Associates, Inc. wrote:
>>  Hi Angelos,
>> The only one that doesn't have the open license is the 2018 proceedings. I'm actually not sure what license it has because it doesn't reference anything.
>> For comparison:2017: https://scholarworks.umass.edu/foss4g/vol17/iss1/2/ 2018: https://scholarworks.umass.edu/foss4g/vol18/iss1/1/
>> All of the older proceedings have a complete proceedings file, which shows the CCBY license attribution. The 2018 only has the individual paper files, but none of them reference any license attribution, so I'm not sure if that one is permitted to reprint. Do you know anything about the 2018 proceedings?
>> Thank you again for your help with this. I know it's not within the normal scope of your work to deal with this type of inquiry.
>>
>> Have a nice day!
>> Best Regards,Michael Curran
>> Curran Associates, Inc.57 Morehouse Lane, Red Hook, NY 12571T: 845 758 0400 x101  |  F: 845 758 2633  |  E: [hidden email]
>>

> --
> Angelos Tzotsos, PhD
> President
> Open Source Geospatial Foundation
> http://users.ntua.gr/tzotsos

Re: Proceedings Inquiry (PO#75676)

fjbehr
Why not integrate the proceedings in https://scholarworks.umass.edu/foss4g/?

Best regards - Franz-Josef

Am 04.11.2020 um 14:17 schrieb Mark Iliffe:

> Hi Ragnvald,
>
> Is there an easy way of adding license info to the proceedings? See below - hopefully easy to finish off... 2020 the gift that keeps giving!!!
>
> Cheers!!
>
> Mark
>
> Sent from my iPhone
>
>> On Oct 20, 2020, at 10:46, Angelos Tzotsos <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>
>> Hi Michael,
>>
>> I am adding the conference committee in CC, hoping that we get feedback for that specific year.
>>
>> Best,
>> Angelos
>>
>>> On 10/20/20 2:16 PM, Curran Associates, Inc. wrote:
>>>   Hi Angelos,
>>> The only one that doesn't have the open license is the 2018 proceedings. I'm actually not sure what license it has because it doesn't reference anything.
>>> For comparison:2017: https://scholarworks.umass.edu/foss4g/vol17/iss1/2/ 2018: https://scholarworks.umass.edu/foss4g/vol18/iss1/1/
>>> All of the older proceedings have a complete proceedings file, which shows the CCBY license attribution. The 2018 only has the individual paper files, but none of them reference any license attribution, so I'm not sure if that one is permitted to reprint. Do you know anything about the 2018 proceedings?
>>> Thank you again for your help with this. I know it's not within the normal scope of your work to deal with this type of inquiry.
>>>
>>> Have a nice day!
>>> Best Regards,Michael Curran
>>> Curran Associates, Inc.57 Morehouse Lane, Red Hook, NY 12571T: 845 758 0400 x101  |  F: 845 758 2633  |  E: [hidden email]
>>>

>> --
>> Angelos Tzotsos, PhD
>> President
>> Open Source Geospatial Foundation
>> http://users.ntua.gr/tzotsos

R: Proceedings Inquiry (PO#75676)

Maria Antonia Brovelli
Sorry, are you speaking about Academic Track Proceedings?
https://www.isprs.org/publications/archives.aspx

Since Volume XXXII-3/W14, 1999, the Archives are open access publications, they are published under the Creative Common Attribution 3.0 (4.0 since June 2017) License, see publications.copernicus.org/for_authors/license_and_copyright.html  for details.

Best regards
Maria

Am 04.11.2020 um 14:17 schrieb Mark Iliffe:

> Hi Ragnvald,
>
> Is there an easy way of adding license info to the proceedings? See below - hopefully easy to finish off... 2020 the gift that keeps giving!!!
>
> Cheers!!
>
> Mark
>
> Sent from my iPhone
>
>> On Oct 20, 2020, at 10:46, Angelos Tzotsos <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>
>> Hi Michael,
>>
>> I am adding the conference committee in CC, hoping that we get feedback for that specific year.
>>
>> Best,
>> Angelos
>>
>>> On 10/20/20 2:16 PM, Curran Associates, Inc. wrote:
>>>   Hi Angelos,
>>> The only one that doesn't have the open license is the 2018 proceedings. I'm actually not sure what license it has because it doesn't reference anything.
>>> For comparison:2017: https://scholarworks.umass.edu/foss4g/vol17/iss1/2/ 2018: https://scholarworks.umass.edu/foss4g/vol18/iss1/1/
>>> All of the older proceedings have a complete proceedings file, which shows the CCBY license attribution. The 2018 only has the individual paper files, but none of them reference any license attribution, so I'm not sure if that one is permitted to reprint. Do you know anything about the 2018 proceedings?
>>> Thank you again for your help with this. I know it's not within the normal scope of your work to deal with this type of inquiry.
>>>
>>> Have a nice day!
>>> Best Regards,Michael Curran
>>> Curran Associates, Inc.57 Morehouse Lane, Red Hook, NY 12571T: 845 758 0400 x101  |  F: 845 758 2633  |  E: [hidden email]
>>>

>> --
>> Angelos Tzotsos, PhD
>> President
>> Open Source Geospatial Foundation
>> http://users.ntua.gr/tzotsos

Re: Proceedings Inquiry (PO#75676)

Angelos Tzotsos
Hi Michael,

I hope things are good.
As there is no feedback yet, I do not think we can provide feedback on
that specific year, you would need to contact with the conference
organizers directly.

Best,
Angelos

On 12/14/20 7:06 PM, Curran Associates, Inc. wrote:

>   Hi Angelos,
> I hope you're doing well. Have you heard back from the conference committee regarding this inquiry?
> Regards,Michael
>
>      On Wednesday, November 4, 2020, 8:10:16 AM EST, Angelos Tzotsos <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
>   Hi Michael,
>
> No feedback yet.
>
> Best,
> Angelos
>
> On 11/3/20 4:17 PM, Curran Associates, Inc. wrote:
>>    Hi Angelos,
>> Have you heard back from the conference committee regarding this?
>> Best,Michael
>>
>>        On Tuesday, October 20, 2020, 1:12:56 PM EDT, Curran Associates, Inc. <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>
>>      Thanks Angelos!
>> I look forward to hearing from the conference committee.
>> Best,
>> Michael
>>
>>        On Tuesday, October 20, 2020, 10:45:59 AM EDT, Angelos Tzotsos <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>
>>    Hi Michael,
>>
>> I am adding the conference committee in CC, hoping that we get feedback
>> for that specific year.
>>
>> Best,
>> Angelos
>>
>> On 10/20/20 2:16 PM, Curran Associates, Inc. wrote:
>>>      Hi Angelos,
>>> The only one that doesn't have the open license is the 2018 proceedings. I'm actually not sure what license it has because it doesn't reference anything.
>>> For comparison:2017: https://scholarworks.umass.edu/foss4g/vol17/iss1/2/ 2018: https://scholarworks.umass.edu/foss4g/vol18/iss1/1/
>>> All of the older proceedings have a complete proceedings file, which shows the CCBY license attribution. The 2018 only has the individual paper files, but none of them reference any license attribution, so I'm not sure if that one is permitted to reprint. Do you know anything about the 2018 proceedings?
>>> Thank you again for your help with this. I know it's not within the normal scope of your work to deal with this type of inquiry.
>>>
>>> Have a nice day!
>>> Best Regards,Michael Curran
>>> Curran Associates, Inc.57 Morehouse Lane, Red Hook, NY 12571T: 845 758 0400 x101  |  F: 845 758 2633  |  E: [hidden email]

--
Angelos Tzotsos, PhD
President
Open Source Geospatial Foundation
http://users.ntua.gr/tzotsos

Re: Proceedings Inquiry (PO#75676)

Mark Iliffe-2
Hi All,

On the below - is there something left outstanding from FOSS4G 2018 regarding the license - I’m honestly unsure whether we included a note in the CfP to state what the license was, if accepted… apologies if we can’t help further on this. Without the license, would we default to public domain or?

Cheers,

Mark

> On 15 Dec 2020, at 07:50, Angelos Tzotsos <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Hi Michael,
>
> I hope things are good.
> As there is no feedback yet, I do not think we can provide feedback on that specific year, you would need to contact with the conference organizers directly.
>
> Best,
> Angelos
>

> On 12/14/20 7:06 PM, Curran Associates, Inc. wrote:
>>  Hi Angelos,
>> I hope you're doing well. Have you heard back from the conference committee regarding this inquiry?
>> Regards,Michael
>>
>>     On Wednesday, November 4, 2020, 8:10:16 AM EST, Angelos Tzotsos <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>    Hi Michael,
>>
>> No feedback yet.
>>
>> Best,
>> Angelos
>>
>> On 11/3/20 4:17 PM, Curran Associates, Inc. wrote:
>>>   Hi Angelos,
>>> Have you heard back from the conference committee regarding this?
>>> Best,Michael
>>>
>>>       On Tuesday, October 20, 2020, 1:12:56 PM EDT, Curran Associates, Inc. <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>>        Thanks Angelos!
>>> I look forward to hearing from the conference committee.
>>> Best,
>>> Michael
>>>
>>>       On Tuesday, October 20, 2020, 10:45:59 AM EDT, Angelos Tzotsos <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>>      Hi Michael,
>>>
>>> I am adding the conference committee in CC, hoping that we get feedback
>>> for that specific year.
>>>
>>> Best,
>>> Angelos

> --
> Angelos Tzotsos, PhD
> President
> Open Source Geospatial Foundation
> http://users.ntua.gr/tzotsos

Re: Proceedings Inquiry (PO#75676)

Eli Adam
Without specific licensing, copyright remains with the author.

Eli

On Wed, Dec 16, 2020 at 5:48 PM Mark Iliffe <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi All,

On the below - is there something left outstanding from FOSS4G 2018 regarding the license - I’m honestly unsure whether we included a note in the CfP to state what the license was, if accepted… apologies if we can’t help further on this. Without the license, would we default to public domain or?

Cheers,

Mark

> On 15 Dec 2020, at 07:50, Angelos Tzotsos <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Hi Michael,
>
> I hope things are good.
> As there is no feedback yet, I do not think we can provide feedback on that specific year, you would need to contact with the conference organizers directly.
>
> Best,
> Angelos
>

> On 12/14/20 7:06 PM, Curran Associates, Inc. wrote:
>>  Hi Angelos,
>> I hope you're doing well. Have you heard back from the conference committee regarding this inquiry?
>> Regards,Michael
>>
>>     On Wednesday, November 4, 2020, 8:10:16 AM EST, Angelos Tzotsos <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>    Hi Michael,
>>
>> No feedback yet.
>>
>> Best,
>> Angelos
>>
>> On 11/3/20 4:17 PM, Curran Associates, Inc. wrote:
>>>   Hi Angelos,
>>> Have you heard back from the conference committee regarding this?
>>> Best,Michael
>>>
>>>       On Tuesday, October 20, 2020, 1:12:56 PM EDT, Curran Associates, Inc. <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>>        Thanks Angelos!
>>> I look forward to hearing from the conference committee.
>>> Best,
>>> Michael
>>>
>>>       On Tuesday, October 20, 2020, 10:45:59 AM EDT, Angelos Tzotsos <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>>      Hi Michael,
>>>
>>> I am adding the conference committee in CC, hoping that we get feedback
>>> for that specific year.
>>>
>>> Best,
>>> Angelos

> --
> Angelos Tzotsos, PhD
> President
> Open Source Geospatial Foundation
> http://users.ntua.gr/tzotsos

Re: Proceedings Inquiry (PO#75676)

Mark Iliffe-2
That answers that question then. Unless you’re able to provide other guidance Ragnvald on what we informed, if anything, presenters during the CfP. If this is an issue, my apologies on behalf of the DLOC - if this is the biggest mistake that we made, I’d hazard a guess and say we didn’t do too badly!!

On 16 Dec 2020, at 20:49, Eli Adam <[hidden email]> wrote:

Without specific licensing, copyright remains with the author.

Eli

On Wed, Dec 16, 2020 at 5:48 PM Mark Iliffe <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi All,

On the below - is there something left outstanding from FOSS4G 2018 regarding the license - I’m honestly unsure whether we included a note in the CfP to state what the license was, if accepted… apologies if we can’t help further on this. Without the license, would we default to public domain or?

Cheers,

Mark

> On 15 Dec 2020, at 07:50, Angelos Tzotsos <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Hi Michael,
>
> I hope things are good.
> As there is no feedback yet, I do not think we can provide feedback on that specific year, you would need to contact with the conference organizers directly.
>
> Best,
> Angelos
>

> On 12/14/20 7:06 PM, Curran Associates, Inc. wrote:
>>  Hi Angelos,
>> I hope you're doing well. Have you heard back from the conference committee regarding this inquiry?
>> Regards,Michael
>>
>>     On Wednesday, November 4, 2020, 8:10:16 AM EST, Angelos Tzotsos <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>    Hi Michael,
>>
>> No feedback yet.
>>
>> Best,
>> Angelos
>>
>> On 11/3/20 4:17 PM, Curran Associates, Inc. wrote:
>>>   Hi Angelos,
>>> Have you heard back from the conference committee regarding this?
>>> Best,Michael
>>>
>>>       On Tuesday, October 20, 2020, 1:12:56 PM EDT, Curran Associates, Inc. <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>>        Thanks Angelos!
>>> I look forward to hearing from the conference committee.
>>> Best,
>>> Michael
>>>
>>>       On Tuesday, October 20, 2020, 10:45:59 AM EDT, Angelos Tzotsos <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>>      Hi Michael,
>>>
>>> I am adding the conference committee in CC, hoping that we get feedback
>>> for that specific year.
>>>
>>> Best,
>>> Angelos

> --
> Angelos Tzotsos, PhD
> President
> Open Source Geospatial Foundation
> http://users.ntua.gr/tzotsos

Re: Proceedings Inquiry (PO#75676)

ragnvald-2
Will look into the documentation this weekend. Sorry for the late response on this issue.

Ragnvald

---
Sent from Workspace ONE Boxer

On 17 December 2020 at 02:51:48 CET, Mark Iliffe <[hidden email]> wrote:
That answers that question then. Unless you’re able to provide other guidance Ragnvald on what we informed, if anything, presenters during the CfP. If this is an issue, my apologies on behalf of the DLOC - if this is the biggest mistake that we made, I’d hazard a guess and say we didn’t do too badly!!

On 16 Dec 2020, at 20:49, Eli Adam <[hidden email]> wrote:

Without specific licensing, copyright remains with the author.

Eli

On Wed, Dec 16, 2020 at 5:48 PM Mark Iliffe <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi All,

On the below - is there something left outstanding from FOSS4G 2018 regarding the license - I’m honestly unsure whether we included a note in the CfP to state what the license was, if accepted… apologies if we can’t help further on this. Without the license, would we default to public domain or?

Cheers,

Mark

> On 15 Dec 2020, at 07:50, Angelos Tzotsos <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Hi Michael,
>
> I hope things are good.
> As there is no feedback yet, I do not think we can provide feedback on that specific year, you would need to contact with the conference organizers directly.
>
> Best,
> Angelos
>

> On 12/14/20 7:06 PM, Curran Associates, Inc. wrote:
>>  Hi Angelos,
>> I hope you're doing well. Have you heard back from the conference committee regarding this inquiry?
>> Regards,Michael
>>
>>     On Wednesday, November 4, 2020, 8:10:16 AM EST, Angelos Tzotsos <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>    Hi Michael,
>>
>> No feedback yet.
>>
>> Best,
>> Angelos
>>
>> On 11/3/20 4:17 PM, Curran Associates, Inc. wrote:
>>>   Hi Angelos,
>>> Have you heard back from the conference committee regarding this?
>>> Best,Michael
>>>
>>>       On Tuesday, October 20, 2020, 1:12:56 PM EDT, Curran Associates, Inc. <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>>        Thanks Angelos!
>>> I look forward to hearing from the conference committee.
>>> Best,
>>> Michael
>>>
>>>       On Tuesday, October 20, 2020, 10:45:59 AM EDT, Angelos Tzotsos <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>>      Hi Michael,
>>>
>>> I am adding the conference committee in CC, hoping that we get feedback
>>> for that specific year.
>>>
>>> Best,
>>> Angelos

> --
> Angelos Tzotsos, PhD
> President
> Open Source Geospatial Foundation
> http://users.ntua.gr/tzotsos

Re: Proceedings Inquiry (PO#75676)

Maria Antonia Brovelli
Dear All
If you are speaking of the Academic Track papers, they are published in a volume of the International Archives of Photogrammetry, Remote Sensing and Spatial Information Science [1]