Re: Please read!! Commiter

François-Xavier PRUNAYRE
I accept the guidelines.
Ciao
Francois Prunayre

On 8 Oct 2007, at 10:07, Jeroen Ticheler wrote:

> Dear committers,
> I hereby ask you to accept the Committer Responsibility Guidelines
> adopted through consensus.
>
> The guidelines are available at:
> http://trac.osgeo.org/geonetwork/wiki/committer
>
> Please respond to the developer mailing list, stating that you do
> or do not accept the guidelines.
> In case you don't we'll have a serious problem to solve :-)
>
> Greetings,
> Jeroen
>
> On Aug 31, 2007, at 8:54 AM, Jeroen Ticheler wrote:
>
>> Dear all,
>>
>> As part of the incubation process of GeoNetwork opensource in OSGeo,
>> the project should establish more formal Guidelines, especially for
>> those contributing code to the project. OSGeo has prepared a brief
>> template for such guidelines that I have used and adapted for our
>> project.
>>
>> I hope you get a chance to read them and provide comments where you
>> feel this is needed.
>>
>> After this review, I will propose to adopt the guidelines and will
>> request every committer of the project to formally accept the
>> guidelines through an email response to this list.
>>
>> The draft guidelines can be found here:
>>
>> http://trac.osgeo.org/geonetwork/wiki/committer
>>
>> Looking forward for your feedback.
>>
>> Ciao,
>> Jeroen

>> projects/geonetwork

Re: Please read!! Commiter

Kevin Gunn
Hi,

I am yet to commit any code, but in the case that I do in the future I will accept and follow the guidelines.

Regards,

Kevin Gunn
Software Engineer
Australian Institute of Marine Science
Ph: (07) 47534305
Fax:  (07) 4772 5852
E-mail: [hidden email]
------------------------------------------------------------------------|
 The information contained in this communication is  for the use of the |
 individual  or  entity  to  whom  it  is  addressed, and  may  contain |
 information which is the  subject of legal privilege and/or copyright. |
 If you have received this  communication in  error, please  notify the |
 sender by return E-Mail and delete the transmission, together with any |
 attachments, from your system. Thank you.                              |
------------------------------------------------------------------------|

On 8 Oct 2007, at 10:07, Jeroen Ticheler wrote:

> Dear committers,
> I hereby ask you to accept the Committer Responsibility Guidelines
> adopted through consensus.
>
> The guidelines are available at:
> http://trac.osgeo.org/geonetwork/wiki/committer
>
> Please respond to the developer mailing list, stating that you do
> or do not accept the guidelines.
> In case you don't we'll have a serious problem to solve :-)
>
> Greetings,
> Jeroen
>
> On Aug 31, 2007, at 8:54 AM, Jeroen Ticheler wrote:
>
>> Dear all,
>>
>> As part of the incubation process of GeoNetwork opensource in OSGeo,
>> the project should establish more formal Guidelines, especially for
>> those contributing code to the project. OSGeo has prepared a brief
>> template for such guidelines that I have used and adapted for our
>> project.
>>
>> I hope you get a chance to read them and provide comments where you
>> feel this is needed.
>>
>> After this review, I will propose to adopt the guidelines and will
>> request every committer of the project to formally accept the
>> guidelines through an email response to this list.
>>
>> The draft guidelines can be found here:
>>
>> http://trac.osgeo.org/geonetwork/wiki/committer
>>
>> Looking forward for your feedback.
>>
>> Ciao,
>> Jeroen

>> projects/geonetwork

 The information contained in this communication is  for the use of the
 individual  or  entity  to  whom  it  is  addressed, and  may  contain
 information which is the  subject of legal privilege and/or copyright.
 If you have received this  communication in  error, please  notify the
 sender by return E-Mail and delete the transmission, together with any
 attachments, from your system. Thank you.

Re: Please read!! Commiter

Jean-Pascal Boignard
I accept the guidelines.

> On 8 Oct 2007, at 10:07, Jeroen Ticheler wrote:
>

>> Dear committers,
>> I hereby ask you to accept the Committer Responsibility Guidelines
>> adopted through consensus.
>>
>> The guidelines are available at:
>> http://trac.osgeo.org/geonetwork/wiki/committer
>>
>> Please respond to the developer mailing list, stating that you do
>> or do not accept the guidelines.
>> In case you don't we'll have a serious problem to solve :-)
>>
>> Greetings,
>> Jeroen
>>
>> On Aug 31, 2007, at 8:54 AM, Jeroen Ticheler wrote:
>>

>>> Dear all,
>>>
>>> As part of the incubation process of GeoNetwork opensource in OSGeo,
>>> the project should establish more formal Guidelines, especially for
>>> those contributing code to the project. OSGeo has prepared a brief
>>> template for such guidelines that I have used and adapted for our
>>> project.
>>>
>>> I hope you get a chance to read them and provide comments where you
>>> feel this is needed.
>>>
>>> After this review, I will propose to adopt the guidelines and will
>>> request every committer of the project to formally accept the
>>> guidelines through an email response to this list.
>>>
>>> The draft guidelines can be found here:
>>>
>>> http://trac.osgeo.org/geonetwork/wiki/committer
>>>
>>> Looking forward for your feedback.
>>>
>>> Ciao,
>>> Jeroen

>>> projects/geonetwork

aac

Re: Please read!! Commiter

aac

I'm a novice in Geonetwork world, trying to work with it.

So, by the moment, I can't imagine myself committing new code.

Anyhow, I accept completely the guidelines.

Regards.

Alberto Amaro

Metadata Project

INTA

___________________________________________________________________ Este mensaje se dirige exclusivamente a su destinatario y puede contener información privilegiada o CONFIDENCIAL. Si vd. no es la persona a quien se dirige este mensaje, queda notificado de que la utilización, divulgación y/o copia sin autorización está prohibida en virtud de la legislación vigente. Si ha recibido este mensaje por error, le rogamos que nos lo comunique inmediatamente por esta misma vía y proceda a su destrucción. This message is intended exclusively for its addressee and may contain information that is CONFIDENTIAL and protected by professional privilege. If you are not the intended recipient you are hereby notified that any dissemination, copy or disclosure of this communication is strictly prohibited by law. If this message has been received in error, please immediately notify us via e-mail and delete it. ___________________________________________________________________