Re: Parent-child relationship

Jose Garcia
Hi Peck

The relevant code that handles that is in:

https://github.com/geonetwork/core-geonetwork/blob/3.4.x/services/src/main/java/org/fao/geonet/api/related/Related.java
https://github.com/geonetwork/core-geonetwork/blob/3.4.x/web-ui/src/main/resources/catalog/components/metadataactions/RelatedDirective.js

Regards,
Jose García