Re: PSC nomination (II)

Andreas Hocevar
+1 for Marc from me as well.

Thanks Chris for all your work for and around OpenLayers!

Andreas.

On Thu, Sep 26, 2019 at 10:50 PM Tim Schaub <[hidden email]> wrote:
As part of revitalizing the PSC, we'd also like to bring Marc Jansen on.  And Chris has offered to move on to alumni status and free up the position for Marc.

I'm in favor.

Tim

Re: PSC nomination (II)

Marc Jansen-2
Hi everybody.

Thanks for the nomination, I feel honored.

In case this motion passes, I'd gladly do my best for the project.

Best,
Marc

Am 26. September 2019 22:50:06 MESZ schrieb Tim Schaub <[hidden email]>:
As part of revitalizing the PSC, we'd also like to bring Marc Jansen on.  And Chris has offered to move on to alumni status and free up the position for Marc.

I'm in favor.

Tim

Re: PSC nomination (II)

Bart van den Eijnden (OSGIS)-2
+1

I still vividly remember Chris travelling with 8 or so mobile phones to the mobile codesprint in Lausanne. Thanks for your great efforts in openlayers Chris!

Welcome Marc!

Best regards,
Bart

Sent from my iPhone

> On 26 Sep 2019, at 22:50, Tim Schaub <[hidden email]> wrote:
>

> As part of revitalizing the PSC, we'd also like to bring Marc Jansen on.  And Chris has offered to move on to alumni status and free up the position for Marc.
>
> I'm in favor.
>
> Tim

Re: PSC nomination (II)

triplea