Re: [OpenDroneMap-users] Silver Polygons when creating Orthophoto for COPR-Dataset

Re: [OpenDroneMap-users] Silver Polygons when creating Orthophoto for COPR-Dataset

Stephen Mather-2

Ah, sounds like you may have had the same issue.

Cross listing with Dev list -- I'm wondering if for the test data, we should split into datasets we know work well, and ones that are still a challenge.

Thoughts?
Best,
Steve

On Apr 14, 2015 7:36 PM, "Alex Mandel" <[hidden email]> wrote:
Defaults. Though if you recall I got a meshlab output but not a valid
orthophoto.

Thanks,
Alex