Quantcast

Re: OpenDroneMap ecto error

Stephen Mather-2

On Monday, February 6, 2017, Danno Peters <[hidden email]> wrote:
Good evening Stephen,

I downloaded your Open Drone Map program onto my Ubuntu 16.04 computer today.

After attempting to run the program on the sample data I encountered the following error. (image attached to this email)

User:~$ python ~/Documents/OpenDroneMap/run.py --project-path ~/Desktop/odm_data_aukerman-master -i ~/Desktop/odm_data_aukerman-master/images
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/home/bookem/Documents/OpenDroneMap/run.py", line 9, in <module>
    import ecto
ImportError: No module named ecto

I hope that you can help me find were I have made my mistake.

All the best,
Danno