Re: [OSGeoLive] looking for the OSGeoLive svg version of the one-page-flyer

Re: [OSGeoLive] looking for the OSGeoLive svg version of the one-page-flyer

jody.garnett
Hello Astrid:

The OSGeo Live PDF was generated by GetInteractive and is contained in the osgeo-onepage-a4.indd file alongside the one page osgeo handout.

You may wish to contact GetInteractive and see if they can quickly make the required changes for us. One of our members here has an InDesign license and can edit also.

The goal was to keep the designer in their preferred environment due to coast. As it was Pim (and Anita) spent way to much time trying to get Scribus to work (sigh). At least this way we have the original files to work from.
--
Jody Garnett

On Sun, 18 Aug 2019 at 02:42, Astrid Emde (OSGeo) <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hello,

I need your help.

I am preparing the material for the OSGeo booth and would like to print
material.

I have the OSGeoLive flyer as pdf:
https://github.com/OSGeo/osgeo/blob/master/marketing/print/one-page-info/us/osgeo_live_letter.pdf

But it still contains the old OSGeo-Live wording with the - and some new
projects are missing.

Unfortunately I can't edit the file with inkscape.

Does anybody has the original svg file or knows were it is?

At the place where it should be is only the german version

https://github.com/OSGeo/osgeo/tree/master/marketing/collateral/one-page-info/osgeo-live

Has someone an idea where it can be?

Astrid