Re: Next meeting OSGeo Belgium to be scheduled

Re: Next meeting OSGeo Belgium to be scheduled

Rita Vermeersch

May I kindly remind you to fill out the pool : https://framadate.org/ag54zo23heex224v

So we can send out a confirmation.

Re: Next meeting OSGeo Belgium to be scheduled

KRUWIALIS Gael

Sorry I didn't hit the link

About the location, actually I’m still waiting, I come back directly when I receive some news

Gael

http://www.bruxellesenvironnement.be/Images/Mail_decoupe/images/arbreSign.jpg

[hidden email]
Bruxelles Environnement - IBGE / Leefmilieu Brussel - BIM
Div. Logistique
Dpt. ICT
Avenue du Port 86C, 1000 Bruxelles
Tél: +32 2 7757661
E-mail: [hidden email] | www.bruxellesenvironnement.be

Pensez à l'environnement avant d'imprimer cet e-mail ! Denk aan het milieu voordat u dit bericht print !
Please consider the environment before printing !

Re: Next meeting OSGeo Belgium to be scheduled

dirkf
I had a meeting with the people of Open Knowledge this morning and will

I talked with
- Ben Abelshausen (OSM-be)
- Pieter Colpaert (Open Knowledge)
- Toon Vanagt (president of the board)

Goal of the organisation:
- to support open initiatives in Belgium

I discussed:
- the formal structure
- the participation of OSGeo-be in it and how to organize this formally
- how to organize activities
- how to share the cost

and also:
- some events already organized by OKB
- OKB has a paid person on the list
- they have a PIC number and do European projects

Dirk

On 13-05-15 09:10, KRUWIALIS Gael wrote:

> Sorry I didn't hit the link
>
> About the location, actually I’m still waiting, I come back directly
> when I receive some news
>

> Gael

> http://www.bruxellesenvironnement.be/Images/Mail_decoupe/images/arbreSign.jpg
>

> *Gael KRUWIALIS <mailto:[hidden email]>*
> Bruxelles Environnement - IBGE / Leefmilieu Brussel - BIM
> Div. Logistique
> Dpt. ICT
> Avenue du Port 86C, 1000 Bruxelles
> Tél: +32 2 7757661
> E-mail: [hidden email]
> <mailto:[hidden email]> |
> www.bruxellesenvironnement.be <http://www.bruxellesenvironnement.be/>

> Pensez à l'environnement avant d'imprimer cet e-mail ! Denk aan het
> milieu voordat u dit bericht print !
> Please consider the environment before printing !

Yours sincerely,

ir. Dirk Frigne
CEO

Geosparc n.v.
Brugsesteenweg 587
B-9030 Ghent
Tel: +32 9 236 60 18
GSM: +32 495 508 799

http://www.geomajas.org
http://www.geosparc.com

Re: Next meeting OSGeo Belgium to be scheduled

Rita Vermeersch

Dear all,

I confirm this OSGeo Belgium meeting, via skype on:

Tuesday, 19 March from 14 to 16h.

Hope you all can join.

Thanks and best regards,

Rita Vermeersch

Office Manager

Geosparc N.V.

Brugsesteenweg 587

B-9030  Gent

Tel: +32 9 236 60 18

http://www.geomajas.org

http://www.geosparc.com

I had a meeting with the people of Open Knowledge this morning and will report this on the next meeting.

I talked with

- Ben Abelshausen (OSM-be)

- Pieter Colpaert (Open Knowledge)

- Toon Vanagt (president of the board)

Goal of the organisation:

- to support open initiatives in Belgium

I discussed:

- the formal structure

- the participation of OSGeo-be in it and how to organize this formally

- how to organize activities

- how to share the cost

and also:

- some events already organized by OKB

- OKB has a paid person on the list

- they have a PIC number and do European projects

Dirk

On 13-05-15 09:10, KRUWIALIS Gael wrote:

> Sorry I didn't hit the link

> About the location, actually I’m still waiting, I come back directly

> when I receive some news

> Gael

> http://www.bruxellesenvironnement.be/Images/Mail_decoupe/images/arbreS

> ign.jpg

> *Gael KRUWIALIS <[hidden email]>*

> Bruxelles Environnement - IBGE / Leefmilieu Brussel - BIM Div.

> Logistique Dpt. ICT Avenue du Port 86C, 1000 Bruxelles

> Tél: +32 2 7757661

> E-mail: [hidden email]

> <[hidden email]> |

> www.bruxellesenvironnement.be <http://www.bruxellesenvironnement.be/>

> Pensez à l'environnement avant d'imprimer cet e-mail ! Denk aan het

> milieu voordat u dit bericht print !

> Please consider the environment before printing !

Yours sincerely,

ir. Dirk Frigne

CEO

Geosparc n.v.

Brugsesteenweg 587

B-9030 Ghent

Tel: +32 9 236 60 18

GSM: +32 495 508 799

http://www.geomajas.org

http://www.geosparc.com

Re: Next meeting OSGeo Belgium to be scheduled

Rita Vermeersch

Please send your skype ID unless you can propose another way to have this online meeting?

I had a meeting with the people of Open Knowledge this morning and will report this on the next meeting.

I talked with

- Ben Abelshausen (OSM-be)

- Pieter Colpaert (Open Knowledge)

- Toon Vanagt (president of the board)

Goal of the organisation:

- to support open initiatives in Belgium

I discussed:

- the formal structure

- the participation of OSGeo-be in it and how to organize this formally

- how to organize activities

- how to share the cost

and also:

- some events already organized by OKB

- OKB has a paid person on the list

- they have a PIC number and do European projects

Dirk

On 13-05-15 09:10, KRUWIALIS Gael wrote:

> Sorry I didn't hit the link

> About the location, actually I’m still waiting, I come back directly

> when I receive some news

> Gael

> http://www.bruxellesenvironnement.be/Images/Mail_decoupe/images/arbreS

> ign.jpg

> *Gael KRUWIALIS <[hidden email]>*

> Bruxelles Environnement - IBGE / Leefmilieu Brussel - BIM Div.

> Logistique Dpt. ICT Avenue du Port 86C, 1000 Bruxelles

> Tél: +32 2 7757661

> E-mail: [hidden email]

> <[hidden email]> |

> www.bruxellesenvironnement.be <http://www.bruxellesenvironnement.be/>

> Pensez à l'environnement avant d'imprimer cet e-mail ! Denk aan het

> milieu voordat u dit bericht print !

> Please consider the environment before printing !

Yours sincerely,

ir. Dirk Frigne

CEO

Geosparc n.v.

Brugsesteenweg 587

B-9030 Ghent

Tel: +32 9 236 60 18

GSM: +32 495 508 799

http://www.geomajas.org

http://www.geosparc.com

Re: Next meeting OSGeo Belgium to be scheduled

Moritz Lennert

skype: moritzlennert

The other proposal by was to use IRC, but skype is fine with me.

Moritz

On 18/05/15 16:09, Rita Vermeersch wrote:

> Please send your skype ID unless you can propose another way to have
> this online meeting?

I think we can combine both:
IRC for the meeting minutes, and skype for voice communication.

D.

On 18-05-15 16:40, Moritz Lennert wrote:

> skype: moritzlennert
>
> The other proposal by was to use IRC, but skype is fine with me.
>
> Moritz
>
> On 18/05/15 16:09, Rita Vermeersch wrote:
>> Please send your skype ID unless you can propose another way to have
>> this online meeting?

Yours sincerely,

ir. Dirk Frigne
CEO

Geosparc n.v.
Brugsesteenweg 587
B-9030 Ghent
Tel: +32 9 236 60 18
GSM: +32 495 508 799

http://www.geomajas.org
http://www.geosparc.com

Re: Next meeting OSGeo Belgium to be scheduled

Johan Van de Wauw
Hi all,

I was on holiday last week and missed the poll.

I cannot attend but will send my remarks before the meeting.

Johan

On Mon, May 18, 2015 at 4:46 PM, Dirk Frigne <[hidden email]> wrote:

> I think we can combine both:
> IRC for the meeting minutes, and skype for voice communication.
>
> D.
>
> On 18-05-15 16:40, Moritz Lennert wrote:
>>
>> skype: moritzlennert
>>
>> The other proposal by was to use IRC, but skype is fine with me.
>>
>> Moritz
>>
>> On 18/05/15 16:09, Rita Vermeersch wrote:
>>> Please send your skype ID unless you can propose another way to have
>>> this online meeting?

Marc Ducobu-2
Skype : marku.lukuku

On 18/05/15 17:13, Johan Van de Wauw wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I was on holiday last week and missed the poll.
>
> I cannot attend but will send my remarks before the meeting.
>
> Johan
>
> On Mon, May 18, 2015 at 4:46 PM, Dirk Frigne <[hidden email]> wrote:
> > I think we can combine both:
> > IRC for the meeting minutes, and skype for voice communication.
> >
> > D.
> >
> > On 18-05-15 16:40, Moritz Lennert wrote:
> >>
> >> skype: moritzlennert
> >>
> >> The other proposal by was to use IRC, but skype is fine with me.
> >>
> >> Moritz

Yours sincerely,

ir. Dirk Frigne

CEO

Geosparc n.v.

Brugsesteenweg 587

B-9030 Ghent

Tel: +32 9 236 60 18

GSM: +32 495 508 799

http://www.geomajas.org

http://www.geosparc.com

Re: Next meeting OSGeo Belgium to be scheduled

Tommy Oozeer

Please send your skype ID unless you can propose another way to have this online meeting?

I had a meeting with the people of Open Knowledge this morning and will report this on the next meeting.

I talked with

- Ben Abelshausen (OSM-be)

- Pieter Colpaert (Open Knowledge)

- Toon Vanagt (president of the board)

Goal of the organisation:

- to support open initiatives in Belgium

I discussed:

- the formal structure

- the participation of OSGeo-be in it and how to organize this formally

- how to organize activities

- how to share the cost

and also:

- some events already organized by OKB

- OKB has a paid person on the list

- they have a PIC number and do European projects

Dirk

On 13-05-15 09:10, KRUWIALIS Gael wrote:

> Sorry I didn't hit the link

> About the location, actually I’m still waiting, I come back directly

> when I receive some news

> Gael

> http://www.bruxellesenvironnement.be/Images/Mail_decoupe/images/arbreS

> ign.jpg

> *Gael KRUWIALIS <[hidden email]>*

> Bruxelles Environnement - IBGE / Leefmilieu Brussel - BIM Div.

> Logistique Dpt. ICT Avenue du Port 86C, 1000 Bruxelles

> Tél: +32 2 7757661

> E-mail: [hidden email]

> <[hidden email]> |

> www.bruxellesenvironnement.be <http://www.bruxellesenvironnement.be/>

> Pensez à l'environnement avant d'imprimer cet e-mail ! Denk aan het

> milieu voordat u dit bericht print !

> Please consider the environment before printing !

Yours sincerely,

ir. Dirk Frigne

CEO

Geosparc n.v.

Brugsesteenweg 587

B-9030 Ghent

Tel: +32 9 236 60 18

GSM: +32 495 508 799

http://www.geomajas.org

http://www.geosparc.com

Re: Next meeting OSGeo Belgium to be scheduled

CAPPELLE Ruben

Hello,

I will not be able to make it for the Skype call. I will give my remarks on the minutes.

Ruben

Ruben CAPPELLE
Technical Leader
Coordination & Support  - SPRB-GOB
Kunstlaan 21, 1000 Brussel - cibg.brussels - disclaimer
+32 2 204 28 92 |  G +32 475 36 70 93 Helpdesk +32 2 204 10 00
Be green, leave it on the screen !

A noter ! L'adresse email de votre correspondant CIRB a changé pour devenir @cirb.brussels.

Opgelet! Het e-mailadres van uw CIBG-contact is veranderd en eindigt voortaan op @cibg.brussels.