Re: Newbie introduction and mapsearchproblems

Re: Newbie introduction and mapsearchproblems

Andrea Carboni-2
Hi all,

I have found the bug related to the BBOX search failure.
Instructions:

- edit the file : web/xml/search/lucene.xsl
- remove line 126:
                <xsl:if test="$region">
- remove line 155:
                </xsl:if>

To perform a bbox query you have to:

- use the 'region' and 'relation' parameters

or

- use the 'relation', 'northBL', 'southBL', 'eastBL', 'westBL' parameters

Cheers,
Andrea