Re: New WEB Suite for QGIS - G3W-SUITE

enzo.cocca
Hi Walter
after compliments, I want say you that that I have some problem with the installation. I opened a ticket.

Best

Il giorno mer 2 mag 2018 alle ore 12:17 Walter Lorenzetti <[hidden email]> ha scritto:

Hi users, hi developers,

I am pleasure to introduce you a new suite to publish QGIS projects on web by QGIS-Server  that we developed in past 2-3 years at GIS3W.

G3W-SUITE is a modular client-server application developed with Django and Vue.js.

Main github repositoryies is https://github.com/g3w-suite

Main Django application (G3W-ADMIN) is https://github.com/g3w-suite/g3w-admin and main webmap client applications are

https://github.com/g3w-suite/g3w-client-sdk,

https://github.com/g3w-suite/g3w-client-template-lte ,

https://github.com/g3w-suite/g3w-client

In normal developing workflow, client application is compiled and put inside main server Django application.

To run the suite is enough deploy main Django application G3W-ADMIN.

If you want to try it and/or (if you like it :)) partecipate to the project you are Welcome!

Comments and suggestions are welcome!

We are a small company, so is possibile we reply to your question with a slight delay :)

Bye

Walter Lorenzetti phD
email: [hidden email]
skype: aiki74
twitter:w_lorenzetti
g+:aiki74
Tel/Cell: (+39) 347-6597931
Viale Verdi 24 - 51016 Montecatini Terme (PT)
Nuovi corsi QGIS e GFOSS

Enzo Cocca PhD
in "Science and Technology for Archaeology and Cultural Heritage"
cell: +393495087014

Re: New WEB Suite for QGIS - G3W-SUITE

Jeremy Palmer-3
Hi Walter,

On Wed, May 2, 2018 at 10:09 PM, Walter Lorenzetti <[hidden email]> wrote:

If you want to try it and/or (if you like it :)) partecipate to the project you are Welcome!

Comments and suggestions are welcome!

Interesting news - thank you. Do you have a demo site running the technology?

Cheers
Jeremy

On Thu, May 3, 2018 at 5:08 AM, Jeremy Palmer <[hidden email]> wrote:

Interesting news - thank you. Do you have a demo site running the technology?

Cheers
Jeremy

Sorry I missed the earlier reply that the demo is coming. Ignore my email!