Re: Motion: Promote libgeotiff 1.5.0RC1 to final release

Re: Motion: Promote libgeotiff 1.5.0RC1 to final release

jmckenna
Administrator
On 2019-03-20 7:39 AM, Even Rouault wrote:

> As no issues were reported, I motion to promote libgeotiff 1.5.0RC1 to final
> release.

+1   jeff

Re: Motion: Promote libgeotiff 1.5.0RC1 to final release

Even Rouault-2
On mercredi 20 mars 2019 11:39:33 CET Even Rouault wrote:
> Dear metacrs PSC members,
>
> As no issues were reported, I motion to promote libgeotiff 1.5.0RC1 to final
> release.

So with just one +1 and +0 from PSC members (thanks Jeff for the additional
support), the motion has not passed, but I'm going to release libgeotiff 1.5.0
anyway. Nobody really cares about committee votes I guess :-)

Given its structure, there is likely no point in making metacrs approve
software releases.

Even

http://www.spatialys.com