Re: Meeting notes OSGeo Belgium meeting 19 May 2015

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
8 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Meeting notes OSGeo Belgium meeting 19 May 2015

Rita Vermeersch

Dear all,

 

Please find attached the minutes of yesterday’s meeting. Please check and prepare your actions for next meeting planned on June 5 (14-16h.)

Thanks and best regards,

 

PS: will post the minutes also online.

 

Rita Vermeersch

Office Manager

 

Geosparc N.V.

Brugsesteenweg 587

B-9030  Gent


Tel: +32 9 236 60 18

 

http://www.geomajas.org

http://www.geosparc.com

 

Van: [hidden email] [mailto:[hidden email]] Namens Rita Vermeersch
Verzonden: maandag 18 mei 2015 10:06
Aan: [hidden email]
Onderwerp: Re: [Belgium] Next meeting OSGeo Belgium to be scheduled
Urgentie: Hoog

 

Dear all,

 

I confirm this OSGeo Belgium meeting, via skype on:

Tuesday, 19 March from 14 to 16h.

 

Hope you all can join.

 

Thanks and best regards,

 

Rita Vermeersch

Office Manager

 

Geosparc N.V.

Brugsesteenweg 587

B-9030  Gent

 

Tel: +32 9 236 60 18

 

http://www.geomajas.org

http://www.geosparc.com

 

-----Oorspronkelijk bericht-----
Van: [hidden email] [[hidden email]] Namens Dirk Frigne
Verzonden: woensdag 13 mei 2015 13:46
Aan: [hidden email]
CC: [hidden email]
Onderwerp: Re: [Belgium] Next meeting OSGeo Belgium to be scheduled

 

I had a meeting with the people of Open Knowledge this morning and will report this on the next meeting.

 

I talked with

- Ben Abelshausen (OSM-be)

- Pieter Colpaert (Open Knowledge)

- Toon Vanagt (president of the board)

 

Goal of the organisation:

- to support open initiatives in Belgium

 

I discussed:

- the formal structure

- the participation of OSGeo-be in it and how to organize this formally

- how to organize activities

- how to share the cost

 

and also:

- some events already organized by OKB

- OKB has a paid person on the list

- they have a PIC number and do European projects

 

Dirk

 

 

 

On 13-05-15 09:10, KRUWIALIS Gael wrote:

> Sorry I didn't hit the link

>

> About the location, actually I’m still waiting, I come back directly

> when I receive some news

>

>

> Gael

>

> ----------------------------------------------------------------------

> --

>

> http://www.bruxellesenvironnement.be/Images/Mail_decoupe/images/arbreS

> ign.jpg

>

>            

>

> *Gael KRUWIALIS <[hidden email]>*

> Bruxelles Environnement - IBGE / Leefmilieu Brussel - BIM Div.

> Logistique Dpt. ICT Avenue du Port 86C, 1000 Bruxelles

> Tél: +32 2 7757661

> E-mail: [hidden email]

> <[hidden email]> |

> www.bruxellesenvironnement.be <http://www.bruxellesenvironnement.be/>

>

> ----------------------------------------------------------------------

> --

>

> Pensez à l'environnement avant d'imprimer cet e-mail ! Denk aan het

> milieu voordat u dit bericht print !

> Please consider the environment before printing !

>

>

>

> *De :*Rita Vermeersch [[hidden email]]

> *Envoyé :* mercredi 13 mai 2015 08:45

> *À :* [hidden email]

> *Cc :* 'Dirk Frigne'; KRUWIALIS Gael

> *Objet :* RE: [Belgium] Next meeting OSGeo Belgium to be scheduled

>

>

> May I kindly remind you to fill out the pool :

> https://framadate.org/ag54zo23heex224v

>

> So we can send out a confirmation.

>

>

> @ Gael: do you know more about meeting location?

>

> -----Oorspronkelijk bericht-----

> Van: [hidden email]

> <[hidden email]>

> [[hidden email]] Namens Marc Ducobu

> Verzonden: maandag 11 mei 2015 14:29

> Aan: [hidden email] <[hidden email]>

> Onderwerp: Re: [Belgium] Next meeting Friday 24/4 16:00

>

>

> here is the pool : https://framadate.org/ag54zo23heex224v

>

>

> marc

>

>

> On 11/05/15 09:55, Dirk Frigne wrote:

>

>> +1 to create a poll.

>

>> Best is if we have certainty of the date and the place.

>

>> Gael should have more info this week.

>

>>

>

>> D.

>

>>

>

>> On 11-05-15 09:16, Marc Ducobu wrote:

>

>>> Ok for me. Do I create a poll ?

>

>>>

>

>>> On 07/05/15 10:28, Johan Van de Wauw wrote:

>

>>>> Great news!

>

>>>>

>

>>>> Maybe we should plan a meeting in the second half of may?

>

>>>>

>

>>>> Johan

>

>>>>

>

>>>> On Wed, May 6, 2015 at 11:27 PM, KRUWIALIS Gael

>

>>>> <[hidden email]

> <[hidden email]>> wrote:

>

>>>>> Hi all,

>

>>>>>

>

>>>>> Just one information about the possibility to use our place . I've

>

>>>>> book "the toaster" for our first date, 27 october .

>

>>>>> Administration is complicate, I 've the place but not the full

>

>>>>> agreement, so let me one week more please.

>

>>>>> About the lead or my contribution, of course I'll take part as

>

>>>>> needed, based on my skills, you can trust me.

>

>>>>>

>

>>>>> @+

>

>>>>> Gael

>

>>>>>

>

>>>>> -----Message d'origine-----

>

>>>>> De : [hidden email]

>>>>> <[hidden email]>

>

>>>>> [[hidden email]] De la part de Dirk Frigne

>

>>>>> Envoyé : mercredi 6 mai 2015 10:22 À : [hidden email] <[hidden email]> Cc :

>

>>>>> Rita Vermeersch; [hidden email]

>>>>> <[hidden email]>

> Objet : Re:

>

>>>>> [Belgium] Next meeting Friday 24/4 16:00

>

>>>>>

>

>>>>> Marc,

>

>>>>>

>

>>>>> Thank you for your answer.

>

>>>>> With taking the lead, I think we mean, someone who is guarding the

>

>>>>> overview of the project. Taking the responsibility that all

>

>>>>> commitments are taken place, and if not, try to look for

>

>>>>> alternatives in a way the event can take place in the best

>

>>>>> conditions for all the participants.

>

>>>>>

>

>>>>> I think everybody, who want to actively participate in

>

>>>>> organisations like OSGeo (or OSGeo-be, fr, nl, etc ...) is very

>

>>>>> busy, so that is why we need as many volunteers as possible.

>

>>>>>

>

>>>>> If everybody agree, I will volunteer for this role. Rita (in cc)

>

>>>>> can help me with this task.

>

>>>>>

>

>>>>> I want to help also there where I can, but I believe that there is

>

>>>>> already a great team of volunteers willing to help to make our

>

>>>>> first Foss4G belgium a succes.

>

>>>>>

>

>>>>> Many hands make less work for everybody is a (free) translation of

>

>>>>> a Dutch saying.

>

>>>>>

>

>>>>> Dirk

>

>>>>>

>

>>>>>

>

>>>>>

>

>>>>> On 05-05-15 23:27, Marc Ducobu wrote:

>

>>>>>> Hello everyone,

>

>>>>>>

>

>>>>>> My english is very poor and when I said "take part of the lead",

>>>>>> I

>

>>>>>> wanted to say  "supporting very actively", and I wasn't for me

>

>>>>>> "leading OSGeo-be in duo Dirk" and it is not a good idea :

>

>>>>>> - I don't have a lot of time and I'm involved in a lot of other

>

>>>>>> projects (it takes me a week to respond to this email :/ )

>

>>>>>> - I'm very young in the OSGeo community and I'm not good in

>

>>>>>> lobbying

>

>>>>>>

>

>>>>>> But I would be very happy to support actively OSGeo-be :

>

>>>>>> - creating and managing a bank account (triodos is very simple to

>

>>>>>> use) (if needed)

>

>>>>>> - organising events for devs during evening

>

>>>>>> - take part of meetings (IRC / Skype / Bxl Env)

>

>>>>>> - helping organising OSGeo-be

>

>>>>>>

>

>>>>>> But doing more is not possible for me. Sorry.

>

>>>>>>

>

>>>>>> Regards,

>

>>>>>>

>

>>>>>> Marc

>

>>>>>>

>

>>>>>> On 30/04/15 16:33, Moritz Lennert wrote:

>

>>>>>>> On 29/04/15 12:44, Tommy Oozeer wrote:

>

>>>>>>>> Hello everyone,

>

>>>>>>>>

>

>>>>>>>> I can also help to organize the event but I won't have time to

>

>>>>>>>> take the lead...

>

>>>>>>> Same here.

>

>>>>>>>

>

>>>>>>> So, Dirk and Marc for the lead, the rest of us for support ?

>

>>>>>>>

>

>>>>>>> Moritz

>

>>>>>>> _______________________________________________

>

>>>>>>> Belgium mailing list

>

>>>>>>> [hidden email] <[hidden email]>

>

>>>>>>> http://lists.osgeo.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/belgium

>

>>>>> --

>

>>>>> Yours sincerely,

>

>>>>>

>

>>>>>

>

>>>>> ir. Dirk Frigne

>

>>>>> CEO

>

>>>>>

>

>>>>> Geosparc n.v.

>

>>>>> Brugsesteenweg 587

>

>>>>> B-9030 Ghent

>

>>>>> Tel: +32 9 236 60 18

>

>>>>> GSM: +32 495 508 799

>

>>>>>

>

>>>>> http://www.geomajas.org

>

>>>>> http://www.geosparc.com

>

>>>>> _______________________________________________

>

>>>>> Belgium mailing list

>

>>>>> [hidden email] <[hidden email]>

>

>>>>> http://lists.osgeo.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/belgium

>

>>>>> _______________________________________________

>

>>>>> Belgium mailing list

>

>>>>> [hidden email] <[hidden email]>

>

>>>>> http://lists.osgeo.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/belgium

>

>>>> _______________________________________________

>

>>>> Belgium mailing list

>

>>>> [hidden email] <[hidden email]>

>

>>>> http://lists.osgeo.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/belgium

>

>

> --

>

> Marc Ducobu

>

> Champs Libres

>

> http://www.champs-libres.coop

>

> +32 494 91 52 47

>

>

> Champs Libres Cooperative SCRLFS

>

> Rue Jean Bury 23 - 4000 Liège - Belgique

>

> BE0541.427.670

>

>

> _______________________________________________

>

> Belgium mailing list

>

> [hidden email] <[hidden email]>

>

> http://lists.osgeo.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/belgium

>

>

>

> _______________________________________________

> Belgium mailing list

> [hidden email]

> http://lists.osgeo.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/belgium

>

 

--

Yours sincerely,

 

 

ir. Dirk Frigne

CEO

 

Geosparc n.v.

Brugsesteenweg 587

B-9030 Ghent

Tel: +32 9 236 60 18

GSM: +32 495 508 799

 

http://www.geomajas.org

http://www.geosparc.com

_______________________________________________

Belgium mailing list

[hidden email]

http://lists.osgeo.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/belgium


_______________________________________________
Belgium mailing list
[hidden email]
http://lists.osgeo.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/belgium

OSGeo Belgium minutes meeting 19 May 2015.docx (518K) Download Attachment
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Meeting notes OSGeo Belgium meeting 19 May 2015

Tommy Oozeer

Rita,

 

Thank you for the minutes.

I have a remark : at point 5 (bullet 4), you wrote “Tommy could take up the administrative/accounting part”. If I remember well, Marc said that he could take care of the financial management (bank transfers and so on…).

 

Regards.

 

Tommy

 

De : [hidden email] [mailto:[hidden email]] De la part de Rita Vermeersch
Envoyé : mercredi 20 mai 2015 12:03
À : [hidden email]
Objet : Re: [Belgium] Meeting notes OSGeo Belgium meeting 19 May 2015

 

Dear all,

 

Please find attached the minutes of yesterday’s meeting. Please check and prepare your actions for next meeting planned on June 5 (14-16h.)

Thanks and best regards,

 

PS: will post the minutes also online.

 

Rita Vermeersch

Office Manager

 

Geosparc N.V.

Brugsesteenweg 587

B-9030  Gent


Tel: +32 9 236 60 18

 

http://www.geomajas.org

http://www.geosparc.com

 

Van: [hidden email] [[hidden email]] Namens Rita Vermeersch
Verzonden: maandag 18 mei 2015 10:06
Aan: [hidden email]
Onderwerp: Re: [Belgium] Next meeting OSGeo Belgium to be scheduled
Urgentie: Hoog

 

Dear all,

 

I confirm this OSGeo Belgium meeting, via skype on:

Tuesday, 19 March from 14 to 16h.

 

Hope you all can join.

 

Thanks and best regards,

 

Rita Vermeersch

Office Manager

 

Geosparc N.V.

Brugsesteenweg 587

B-9030  Gent

 

Tel: +32 9 236 60 18

 

http://www.geomajas.org

http://www.geosparc.com

 

-----Oorspronkelijk bericht-----
Van: [hidden email] [[hidden email]] Namens Dirk Frigne
Verzonden: woensdag 13 mei 2015 13:46
Aan: [hidden email]
CC: [hidden email]
Onderwerp: Re: [Belgium] Next meeting OSGeo Belgium to be scheduled

 

I had a meeting with the people of Open Knowledge this morning and will report this on the next meeting.

 

I talked with

- Ben Abelshausen (OSM-be)

- Pieter Colpaert (Open Knowledge)

- Toon Vanagt (president of the board)

 

Goal of the organisation:

- to support open initiatives in Belgium

 

I discussed:

- the formal structure

- the participation of OSGeo-be in it and how to organize this formally

- how to organize activities

- how to share the cost

 

and also:

- some events already organized by OKB

- OKB has a paid person on the list

- they have a PIC number and do European projects

 

Dirk

 

 

 

On 13-05-15 09:10, KRUWIALIS Gael wrote:

> Sorry I didn't hit the link

>

> About the location, actually I’m still waiting, I come back directly

> when I receive some news

>

>

> Gael

>

> ----------------------------------------------------------------------

> --

>

> http://www.bruxellesenvironnement.be/Images/Mail_decoupe/images/arbreS

> ign.jpg

>

>            

>

> *Gael KRUWIALIS <[hidden email]>*

> Bruxelles Environnement - IBGE / Leefmilieu Brussel - BIM Div.

> Logistique Dpt. ICT Avenue du Port 86C, 1000 Bruxelles

> Tél: +32 2 7757661

> E-mail: [hidden email]

> <[hidden email]> |

> www.bruxellesenvironnement.be <http://www.bruxellesenvironnement.be/>

>

> ----------------------------------------------------------------------

> --

>

> Pensez à l'environnement avant d'imprimer cet e-mail ! Denk aan het

> milieu voordat u dit bericht print !

> Please consider the environment before printing !

>

>

>

> *De :*Rita Vermeersch [[hidden email]]

> *Envoyé :* mercredi 13 mai 2015 08:45

> *À :* [hidden email]

> *Cc :* 'Dirk Frigne'; KRUWIALIS Gael

> *Objet :* RE: [Belgium] Next meeting OSGeo Belgium to be scheduled

>

>

> May I kindly remind you to fill out the pool :

> https://framadate.org/ag54zo23heex224v

>

> So we can send out a confirmation.

>

>

> @ Gael: do you know more about meeting location?

>

> -----Oorspronkelijk bericht-----

> Van: [hidden email]

> <[hidden email]>

> [[hidden email]] Namens Marc Ducobu

> Verzonden: maandag 11 mei 2015 14:29

> Aan: [hidden email] <[hidden email]>

> Onderwerp: Re: [Belgium] Next meeting Friday 24/4 16:00

>

>

> here is the pool : https://framadate.org/ag54zo23heex224v

>

>

> marc

>

>

> On 11/05/15 09:55, Dirk Frigne wrote:

>

>> +1 to create a poll.

>

>> Best is if we have certainty of the date and the place.

>

>> Gael should have more info this week.

>

>>

>

>> D.

>

>>

>

>> On 11-05-15 09:16, Marc Ducobu wrote:

>

>>> Ok for me. Do I create a poll ?

>

>>>

>

>>> On 07/05/15 10:28, Johan Van de Wauw wrote:

>

>>>> Great news!

>

>>>>

>

>>>> Maybe we should plan a meeting in the second half of may?

>

>>>>

>

>>>> Johan

>

>>>>

>

>>>> On Wed, May 6, 2015 at 11:27 PM, KRUWIALIS Gael

>

>>>> <[hidden email]

> <[hidden email]>> wrote:

>

>>>>> Hi all,

>

>>>>>

>

>>>>> Just one information about the possibility to use our place . I've

>

>>>>> book "the toaster" for our first date, 27 october .

>

>>>>> Administration is complicate, I 've the place but not the full

>

>>>>> agreement, so let me one week more please.

>

>>>>> About the lead or my contribution, of course I'll take part as

>

>>>>> needed, based on my skills, you can trust me.

>

>>>>>

>

>>>>> @+

>

>>>>> Gael

>

>>>>>

>

>>>>> -----Message d'origine-----

>

>>>>> De : [hidden email]

>>>>> <[hidden email]>

>

>>>>> [[hidden email]] De la part de Dirk Frigne

>

>>>>> Envoyé : mercredi 6 mai 2015 10:22 À : [hidden email] <[hidden email]> Cc :

>

>>>>> Rita Vermeersch; [hidden email]

>>>>> <[hidden email]>

> Objet : Re:

>

>>>>> [Belgium] Next meeting Friday 24/4 16:00

>

>>>>>

>

>>>>> Marc,

>

>>>>>

>

>>>>> Thank you for your answer.

>

>>>>> With taking the lead, I think we mean, someone who is guarding the

>

>>>>> overview of the project. Taking the responsibility that all

>

>>>>> commitments are taken place, and if not, try to look for

>

>>>>> alternatives in a way the event can take place in the best

>

>>>>> conditions for all the participants.

>

>>>>>

>

>>>>> I think everybody, who want to actively participate in

>

>>>>> organisations like OSGeo (or OSGeo-be, fr, nl, etc ...) is very

>

>>>>> busy, so that is why we need as many volunteers as possible.

>

>>>>>

>

>>>>> If everybody agree, I will volunteer for this role. Rita (in cc)

>

>>>>> can help me with this task.

>

>>>>>

>

>>>>> I want to help also there where I can, but I believe that there is

>

>>>>> already a great team of volunteers willing to help to make our

>

>>>>> first Foss4G belgium a succes.

>

>>>>>

>

>>>>> Many hands make less work for everybody is a (free) translation of

>

>>>>> a Dutch saying.

>

>>>>>

>

>>>>> Dirk

>

>>>>>

>

>>>>>

>

>>>>>

>

>>>>> On 05-05-15 23:27, Marc Ducobu wrote:

>

>>>>>> Hello everyone,

>

>>>>>>

>

>>>>>> My english is very poor and when I said "take part of the lead",

>>>>>> I

>

>>>>>> wanted to say  "supporting very actively", and I wasn't for me

>

>>>>>> "leading OSGeo-be in duo Dirk" and it is not a good idea :

>

>>>>>> - I don't have a lot of time and I'm involved in a lot of other

>

>>>>>> projects (it takes me a week to respond to this email :/ )

>

>>>>>> - I'm very young in the OSGeo community and I'm not good in

>

>>>>>> lobbying

>

>>>>>>

>

>>>>>> But I would be very happy to support actively OSGeo-be :

>

>>>>>> - creating and managing a bank account (triodos is very simple to

>

>>>>>> use) (if needed)

>

>>>>>> - organising events for devs during evening

>

>>>>>> - take part of meetings (IRC / Skype / Bxl Env)

>

>>>>>> - helping organising OSGeo-be

>

>>>>>>

>

>>>>>> But doing more is not possible for me. Sorry.

>

>>>>>>

>

>>>>>> Regards,

>

>>>>>>

>

>>>>>> Marc

>

>>>>>>

>

>>>>>> On 30/04/15 16:33, Moritz Lennert wrote:

>

>>>>>>> On 29/04/15 12:44, Tommy Oozeer wrote:

>

>>>>>>>> Hello everyone,

>

>>>>>>>>

>

>>>>>>>> I can also help to organize the event but I won't have time to

>

>>>>>>>> take the lead...

>

>>>>>>> Same here.

>

>>>>>>>

>

>>>>>>> So, Dirk and Marc for the lead, the rest of us for support ?

>

>>>>>>>

>

>>>>>>> Moritz

>

>>>>>>> _______________________________________________

>

>>>>>>> Belgium mailing list

>

>>>>>>> [hidden email] <[hidden email]>

>

>>>>>>> http://lists.osgeo.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/belgium

>

>>>>> --

>

>>>>> Yours sincerely,

>

>>>>>

>

>>>>>

>

>>>>> ir. Dirk Frigne

>

>>>>> CEO

>

>>>>>

>

>>>>> Geosparc n.v.

>

>>>>> Brugsesteenweg 587

>

>>>>> B-9030 Ghent

>

>>>>> Tel: +32 9 236 60 18

>

>>>>> GSM: +32 495 508 799

>

>>>>>

>

>>>>> http://www.geomajas.org

>

>>>>> http://www.geosparc.com

>

>>>>> _______________________________________________

>

>>>>> Belgium mailing list

>

>>>>> [hidden email] <[hidden email]>

>

>>>>> http://lists.osgeo.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/belgium

>

>>>>> _______________________________________________

>

>>>>> Belgium mailing list

>

>>>>> [hidden email] <[hidden email]>

>

>>>>> http://lists.osgeo.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/belgium

>

>>>> _______________________________________________

>

>>>> Belgium mailing list

>

>>>> [hidden email] <[hidden email]>

>

>>>> http://lists.osgeo.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/belgium

>

>

> --

>

> Marc Ducobu

>

> Champs Libres

>

> http://www.champs-libres.coop

>

> +32 494 91 52 47

>

>

> Champs Libres Cooperative SCRLFS

>

> Rue Jean Bury 23 - 4000 Liège - Belgique

>

> BE0541.427.670

>

>

> _______________________________________________

>

> Belgium mailing list

>

> [hidden email] <[hidden email]>

>

> http://lists.osgeo.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/belgium

>

>

>

> _______________________________________________

> Belgium mailing list

> [hidden email]

> http://lists.osgeo.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/belgium

>

 

--

Yours sincerely,

 

 

ir. Dirk Frigne

CEO

 

Geosparc n.v.

Brugsesteenweg 587

B-9030 Ghent

Tel: +32 9 236 60 18

GSM: +32 495 508 799

 

http://www.geomajas.org

http://www.geosparc.com

_______________________________________________

Belgium mailing list

[hidden email]

http://lists.osgeo.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/belgium


_______________________________________________
Belgium mailing list
[hidden email]
http://lists.osgeo.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/belgium
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Meeting notes OSGeo Belgium meeting 19 May 2015

Rita Vermeersch
In reply to this post by Rita Vermeersch

Dear all,

 

I updated the minutes slightly, a/o. the remark I received from Tommy.

 

Can anyone post these minutes online? Or let me know how and where to post them?

 

Best regards,

 

Rita Vermeersch

Office Manager

 

Geosparc N.V.

Brugsesteenweg 587

B-9030  Gent


Tel: +32 9 236 60 18

 

http://www.geomajas.org

http://www.geosparc.com

 

Van: [hidden email] [mailto:[hidden email]] Namens Rita Vermeersch
Verzonden: woensdag 20 mei 2015 12:03
Aan: [hidden email]
Onderwerp: Re: [Belgium] Meeting notes OSGeo Belgium meeting 19 May 2015

 

Dear all,

 

Please find attached the minutes of yesterday’s meeting. Please check and prepare your actions for next meeting planned on June 5 (14-16h.)

Thanks and best regards,

 

PS: will post the minutes also online.

 

Rita Vermeersch

Office Manager

 

Geosparc N.V.

Brugsesteenweg 587

B-9030  Gent


Tel: +32 9 236 60 18

 

http://www.geomajas.org

http://www.geosparc.com

 

Van: [hidden email] [[hidden email]] Namens Rita Vermeersch
Verzonden: maandag 18 mei 2015 10:06
Aan: [hidden email]
Onderwerp: Re: [Belgium] Next meeting OSGeo Belgium to be scheduled
Urgentie: Hoog

 

Dear all,

 

I confirm this OSGeo Belgium meeting, via skype on:

Tuesday, 19 March from 14 to 16h.

 

Hope you all can join.

 

Thanks and best regards,

 

Rita Vermeersch

Office Manager

 

Geosparc N.V.

Brugsesteenweg 587

B-9030  Gent

 

Tel: +32 9 236 60 18

 

http://www.geomajas.org

http://www.geosparc.com

 

-----Oorspronkelijk bericht-----
Van: [hidden email] [[hidden email]] Namens Dirk Frigne
Verzonden: woensdag 13 mei 2015 13:46
Aan: [hidden email]
CC: [hidden email]
Onderwerp: Re: [Belgium] Next meeting OSGeo Belgium to be scheduled

 

I had a meeting with the people of Open Knowledge this morning and will report this on the next meeting.

 

I talked with

- Ben Abelshausen (OSM-be)

- Pieter Colpaert (Open Knowledge)

- Toon Vanagt (president of the board)

 

Goal of the organisation:

- to support open initiatives in Belgium

 

I discussed:

- the formal structure

- the participation of OSGeo-be in it and how to organize this formally

- how to organize activities

- how to share the cost

 

and also:

- some events already organized by OKB

- OKB has a paid person on the list

- they have a PIC number and do European projects

 

Dirk

 

 

 

On 13-05-15 09:10, KRUWIALIS Gael wrote:

> Sorry I didn't hit the link

>

> About the location, actually I’m still waiting, I come back directly

> when I receive some news

>

>

> Gael

>

> ----------------------------------------------------------------------

> --

>

> http://www.bruxellesenvironnement.be/Images/Mail_decoupe/images/arbreS

> ign.jpg

>

>            

>

> *Gael KRUWIALIS <[hidden email]>*

> Bruxelles Environnement - IBGE / Leefmilieu Brussel - BIM Div.

> Logistique Dpt. ICT Avenue du Port 86C, 1000 Bruxelles

> Tél: +32 2 7757661

> E-mail: [hidden email]

> <[hidden email]> |

> www.bruxellesenvironnement.be <http://www.bruxellesenvironnement.be/>

>

> ----------------------------------------------------------------------

> --

>

> Pensez à l'environnement avant d'imprimer cet e-mail ! Denk aan het

> milieu voordat u dit bericht print !

> Please consider the environment before printing !

>

>

>

> *De :*Rita Vermeersch [[hidden email]]

> *Envoyé :* mercredi 13 mai 2015 08:45

> *À :* [hidden email]

> *Cc :* 'Dirk Frigne'; KRUWIALIS Gael

> *Objet :* RE: [Belgium] Next meeting OSGeo Belgium to be scheduled

>

>

> May I kindly remind you to fill out the pool :

> https://framadate.org/ag54zo23heex224v

>

> So we can send out a confirmation.

>

>

> @ Gael: do you know more about meeting location?

>

> -----Oorspronkelijk bericht-----

> Van: [hidden email]

> <[hidden email]>

> [[hidden email]] Namens Marc Ducobu

> Verzonden: maandag 11 mei 2015 14:29

> Aan: [hidden email] <[hidden email]>

> Onderwerp: Re: [Belgium] Next meeting Friday 24/4 16:00

>

>

> here is the pool : https://framadate.org/ag54zo23heex224v

>

>

> marc

>

>

> On 11/05/15 09:55, Dirk Frigne wrote:

>

>> +1 to create a poll.

>

>> Best is if we have certainty of the date and the place.

>

>> Gael should have more info this week.

>

>>

>

>> D.

>

>>

>

>> On 11-05-15 09:16, Marc Ducobu wrote:

>

>>> Ok for me. Do I create a poll ?

>

>>>

>

>>> On 07/05/15 10:28, Johan Van de Wauw wrote:

>

>>>> Great news!

>

>>>>

>

>>>> Maybe we should plan a meeting in the second half of may?

>

>>>>

>

>>>> Johan

>

>>>>

>

>>>> On Wed, May 6, 2015 at 11:27 PM, KRUWIALIS Gael

>

>>>> <[hidden email]

> <[hidden email]>> wrote:

>

>>>>> Hi all,

>

>>>>>

>

>>>>> Just one information about the possibility to use our place . I've

>

>>>>> book "the toaster" for our first date, 27 october .

>

>>>>> Administration is complicate, I 've the place but not the full

>

>>>>> agreement, so let me one week more please.

>

>>>>> About the lead or my contribution, of course I'll take part as

>

>>>>> needed, based on my skills, you can trust me.

>

>>>>>

>

>>>>> @+

>

>>>>> Gael

>

>>>>>

>

>>>>> -----Message d'origine-----

>

>>>>> De : [hidden email]

>>>>> <[hidden email]>

>

>>>>> [[hidden email]] De la part de Dirk Frigne

>

>>>>> Envoyé : mercredi 6 mai 2015 10:22 À : [hidden email] <[hidden email]> Cc :

>

>>>>> Rita Vermeersch; [hidden email]

>>>>> <[hidden email]>

> Objet : Re:

>

>>>>> [Belgium] Next meeting Friday 24/4 16:00

>

>>>>>

>

>>>>> Marc,

>

>>>>>

>

>>>>> Thank you for your answer.

>

>>>>> With taking the lead, I think we mean, someone who is guarding the

>

>>>>> overview of the project. Taking the responsibility that all

>

>>>>> commitments are taken place, and if not, try to look for

>

>>>>> alternatives in a way the event can take place in the best

>

>>>>> conditions for all the participants.

>

>>>>>

>

>>>>> I think everybody, who want to actively participate in

>

>>>>> organisations like OSGeo (or OSGeo-be, fr, nl, etc ...) is very

>

>>>>> busy, so that is why we need as many volunteers as possible.

>

>>>>>

>

>>>>> If everybody agree, I will volunteer for this role. Rita (in cc)

>

>>>>> can help me with this task.

>

>>>>>

>

>>>>> I want to help also there where I can, but I believe that there is

>

>>>>> already a great team of volunteers willing to help to make our

>

>>>>> first Foss4G belgium a succes.

>

>>>>>

>

>>>>> Many hands make less work for everybody is a (free) translation of

>

>>>>> a Dutch saying.

>

>>>>>

>

>>>>> Dirk

>

>>>>>

>

>>>>>

>

>>>>>

>

>>>>> On 05-05-15 23:27, Marc Ducobu wrote:

>

>>>>>> Hello everyone,

>

>>>>>>

>

>>>>>> My english is very poor and when I said "take part of the lead",

>>>>>> I

>

>>>>>> wanted to say  "supporting very actively", and I wasn't for me

>

>>>>>> "leading OSGeo-be in duo Dirk" and it is not a good idea :

>

>>>>>> - I don't have a lot of time and I'm involved in a lot of other

>

>>>>>> projects (it takes me a week to respond to this email :/ )

>

>>>>>> - I'm very young in the OSGeo community and I'm not good in

>

>>>>>> lobbying

>

>>>>>>

>

>>>>>> But I would be very happy to support actively OSGeo-be :

>

>>>>>> - creating and managing a bank account (triodos is very simple to

>

>>>>>> use) (if needed)

>

>>>>>> - organising events for devs during evening

>

>>>>>> - take part of meetings (IRC / Skype / Bxl Env)

>

>>>>>> - helping organising OSGeo-be

>

>>>>>>

>

>>>>>> But doing more is not possible for me. Sorry.

>

>>>>>>

>

>>>>>> Regards,

>

>>>>>>

>

>>>>>> Marc

>

>>>>>>

>

>>>>>> On 30/04/15 16:33, Moritz Lennert wrote:

>

>>>>>>> On 29/04/15 12:44, Tommy Oozeer wrote:

>

>>>>>>>> Hello everyone,

>

>>>>>>>>

>

>>>>>>>> I can also help to organize the event but I won't have time to

>

>>>>>>>> take the lead...

>

>>>>>>> Same here.

>

>>>>>>>

>

>>>>>>> So, Dirk and Marc for the lead, the rest of us for support ?

>

>>>>>>>

>

>>>>>>> Moritz

>

>>>>>>> _______________________________________________

>

>>>>>>> Belgium mailing list

>

>>>>>>> [hidden email] <[hidden email]>

>

>>>>>>> http://lists.osgeo.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/belgium

>

>>>>> --

>

>>>>> Yours sincerely,

>

>>>>>

>

>>>>>

>

>>>>> ir. Dirk Frigne

>

>>>>> CEO

>

>>>>>

>

>>>>> Geosparc n.v.

>

>>>>> Brugsesteenweg 587

>

>>>>> B-9030 Ghent

>

>>>>> Tel: +32 9 236 60 18

>

>>>>> GSM: +32 495 508 799

>

>>>>>

>

>>>>> http://www.geomajas.org

>

>>>>> http://www.geosparc.com

>

>>>>> _______________________________________________

>

>>>>> Belgium mailing list

>

>>>>> [hidden email] <[hidden email]>

>

>>>>> http://lists.osgeo.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/belgium

>

>>>>> _______________________________________________

>

>>>>> Belgium mailing list

>

>>>>> [hidden email] <[hidden email]>

>

>>>>> http://lists.osgeo.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/belgium

>

>>>> _______________________________________________

>

>>>> Belgium mailing list

>

>>>> [hidden email] <[hidden email]>

>

>>>> http://lists.osgeo.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/belgium

>

>

> --

>

> Marc Ducobu

>

> Champs Libres

>

> http://www.champs-libres.coop

>

> +32 494 91 52 47

>

>

> Champs Libres Cooperative SCRLFS

>

> Rue Jean Bury 23 - 4000 Liège - Belgique

>

> BE0541.427.670

>

>

> _______________________________________________

>

> Belgium mailing list

>

> [hidden email] <[hidden email]>

>

> http://lists.osgeo.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/belgium

>

>

>

> _______________________________________________

> Belgium mailing list

> [hidden email]

> http://lists.osgeo.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/belgium

>

 

--

Yours sincerely,

 

 

ir. Dirk Frigne

CEO

 

Geosparc n.v.

Brugsesteenweg 587

B-9030 Ghent

Tel: +32 9 236 60 18

GSM: +32 495 508 799

 

http://www.geomajas.org

http://www.geosparc.com

_______________________________________________

Belgium mailing list

[hidden email]

http://lists.osgeo.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/belgium


_______________________________________________
Belgium mailing list
[hidden email]
http://lists.osgeo.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/belgium

OSGeo Belgium minutes meeting 19 May 2015.docx (518K) Download Attachment
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Meeting notes OSGeo Belgium meeting 19 May 2015

Johan Van de Wauw
Rita,

Thanks for the report!

We add reports to the osgeo wiki at: http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Belgium#2015
You can register for an account at the same site.

I have not found a way to upload a file, so I added a link to the
mailing list archive containing the report.

While doing so I noted I didn't upload my report of our previous IRC
meeting - I will add it as soon as possible.

Kind Regards,
Johan

On Thu, May 21, 2015 at 8:44 AM, Rita Vermeersch
<[hidden email]> wrote:

> Dear all,
>
>
>
> I updated the minutes slightly, a/o. the remark I received from Tommy.
>
>
>
> Can anyone post these minutes online? Or let me know how and where to post
> them?
>
>
>
> Best regards,
>
>
>
> Rita Vermeersch
>
> Office Manager
>
>
>
> Geosparc N.V.
>
> Brugsesteenweg 587
>
> B-9030  Gent
>
>
> Tel: +32 9 236 60 18
>
>
>
> http://www.geomajas.org
>
> http://www.geosparc.com
>
>
>
> Van: [hidden email]
> [mailto:[hidden email]] Namens Rita Vermeersch
> Verzonden: woensdag 20 mei 2015 12:03
> Aan: [hidden email]
> Onderwerp: Re: [Belgium] Meeting notes OSGeo Belgium meeting 19 May 2015
>
>
>
> Dear all,
>
>
>
> Please find attached the minutes of yesterday’s meeting. Please check and
> prepare your actions for next meeting planned on June 5 (14-16h.)
>
> Thanks and best regards,
>
>
>
> PS: will post the minutes also online.
>
>
>
> Rita Vermeersch
>
> Office Manager
>
>
>
> Geosparc N.V.
>
> Brugsesteenweg 587
>
> B-9030  Gent
>
>
> Tel: +32 9 236 60 18
>
>
>
> http://www.geomajas.org
>
> http://www.geosparc.com
>
>
>
> Van: [hidden email]
> [mailto:[hidden email]] Namens Rita Vermeersch
> Verzonden: maandag 18 mei 2015 10:06
> Aan: [hidden email]
> Onderwerp: Re: [Belgium] Next meeting OSGeo Belgium to be scheduled
> Urgentie: Hoog
>
>
>
> Dear all,
>
>
>
> I confirm this OSGeo Belgium meeting, via skype on:
>
> Tuesday, 19 March from 14 to 16h.
>
>
>
> Hope you all can join.
>
>
>
> Thanks and best regards,
>
>
>
> Rita Vermeersch
>
> Office Manager
>
>
>
> Geosparc N.V.
>
> Brugsesteenweg 587
>
> B-9030  Gent
>
>
>
> Tel: +32 9 236 60 18
>
>
>
> http://www.geomajas.org
>
> http://www.geosparc.com
>
>
>
> -----Oorspronkelijk bericht-----
> Van: [hidden email]
> [mailto:[hidden email]] Namens Dirk Frigne
> Verzonden: woensdag 13 mei 2015 13:46
> Aan: [hidden email]
> CC: [hidden email]
> Onderwerp: Re: [Belgium] Next meeting OSGeo Belgium to be scheduled
>
>
>
> I had a meeting with the people of Open Knowledge this morning and will
> report this on the next meeting.
>
>
>
> I talked with
>
> - Ben Abelshausen (OSM-be)
>
> - Pieter Colpaert (Open Knowledge)
>
> - Toon Vanagt (president of the board)
>
>
>
> Goal of the organisation:
>
> - to support open initiatives in Belgium
>
>
>
> I discussed:
>
> - the formal structure
>
> - the participation of OSGeo-be in it and how to organize this formally
>
> - how to organize activities
>
> - how to share the cost
>
>
>
> and also:
>
> - some events already organized by OKB
>
> - OKB has a paid person on the list
>
> - they have a PIC number and do European projects
>
>
>
> Dirk
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
> On 13-05-15 09:10, KRUWIALIS Gael wrote:
>
>> Sorry I didn't hit the link
>
>>
>
>> About the location, actually I’m still waiting, I come back directly
>
>> when I receive some news
>
>>
>
>>
>
>>
>
>> Gael
>
>>
>
>> ----------------------------------------------------------------------
>
>> --
>
>>
>
>> http://www.bruxellesenvironnement.be/Images/Mail_decoupe/images/arbreS
>
>> ign.jpg
>
>>
>
>>
>
>>
>
>> *Gael KRUWIALIS <mailto:[hidden email]>*
>
>> Bruxelles Environnement - IBGE / Leefmilieu Brussel - BIM Div.
>
>> Logistique Dpt. ICT Avenue du Port 86C, 1000 Bruxelles
>
>> Tél: +32 2 7757661
>
>> E-mail: [hidden email]
>
>> <mailto:[hidden email]> |
>
>> www.bruxellesenvironnement.be <http://www.bruxellesenvironnement.be/>
>
>>
>
>> ----------------------------------------------------------------------
>
>> --
>
>>
>
>> Pensez à l'environnement avant d'imprimer cet e-mail ! Denk aan het
>
>> milieu voordat u dit bericht print !
>
>> Please consider the environment before printing !
>
>>
>
>>
>
>>
>
>>
>
>>
>
>> *De :*Rita Vermeersch [mailto:[hidden email]]
>
>> *Envoyé :* mercredi 13 mai 2015 08:45
>
>> *À :* [hidden email]
>
>> *Cc :* 'Dirk Frigne'; KRUWIALIS Gael
>
>> *Objet :* RE: [Belgium] Next meeting OSGeo Belgium to be scheduled
>
>>
>
>>
>
>>
>
>> May I kindly remind you to fill out the pool :
>
>> https://framadate.org/ag54zo23heex224v
>
>>
>
>> So we can send out a confirmation.
>
>>
>
>>
>
>>
>
>> @ Gael: do you know more about meeting location?
>
>>
>
>> -----Oorspronkelijk bericht-----
>
>> Van: [hidden email]
>
>> <mailto:[hidden email]>
>
>> [mailto:[hidden email]] Namens Marc Ducobu
>
>> Verzonden: maandag 11 mei 2015 14:29
>
>> Aan: [hidden email] <mailto:[hidden email]>
>
>> Onderwerp: Re: [Belgium] Next meeting Friday 24/4 16:00
>
>>
>
>>
>
>>
>
>> here is the pool : https://framadate.org/ag54zo23heex224v
>
>>
>
>>
>
>>
>
>> marc
>
>>
>
>>
>
>>
>
>> On 11/05/15 09:55, Dirk Frigne wrote:
>
>>
>
>>> +1 to create a poll.
>
>>
>
>>> Best is if we have certainty of the date and the place.
>
>>
>
>>> Gael should have more info this week.
>
>>
>
>>>
>
>>
>
>>> D.
>
>>
>
>>>
>
>>
>
>>> On 11-05-15 09:16, Marc Ducobu wrote:
>
>>
>
>>>> Ok for me. Do I create a poll ?
>
>>
>
>>>>
>
>>
>
>>>> On 07/05/15 10:28, Johan Van de Wauw wrote:
>
>>
>
>>>>> Great news!
>
>>
>
>>>>>
>
>>
>
>>>>> Maybe we should plan a meeting in the second half of may?
>
>>
>
>>>>>
>
>>
>
>>>>> Johan
>
>>
>
>>>>>
>
>>
>
>>>>> On Wed, May 6, 2015 at 11:27 PM, KRUWIALIS Gael
>
>>
>
>>>>> <[hidden email]
>
>> <mailto:[hidden email]>> wrote:
>
>>
>
>>>>>> Hi all,
>
>>
>
>>>>>>
>
>>
>
>>>>>> Just one information about the possibility to use our place . I've
>
>>
>
>>>>>> book "the toaster" for our first date, 27 october .
>
>>
>
>>>>>> Administration is complicate, I 've the place but not the full
>
>>
>
>>>>>> agreement, so let me one week more please.
>
>>
>
>>>>>> About the lead or my contribution, of course I'll take part as
>
>>
>
>>>>>> needed, based on my skills, you can trust me.
>
>>
>
>>>>>>
>
>>
>
>>>>>> @+
>
>>
>
>>>>>> Gael
>
>>
>
>>>>>>
>
>>
>
>>>>>> -----Message d'origine-----
>
>>
>
>>>>>> De : [hidden email]
>
>>>>>> <mailto:[hidden email]>
>
>>
>
>>>>>> [mailto:[hidden email]] De la part de Dirk Frigne
>
>>
>
>>>>>> Envoyé : mercredi 6 mai 2015 10:22 À : [hidden email]
>>>>>> <mailto:[hidden email]> Cc :
>
>>
>
>>>>>> Rita Vermeersch; [hidden email]
>
>>>>>> <mailto:[hidden email]>
>
>> Objet : Re:
>
>>
>
>>>>>> [Belgium] Next meeting Friday 24/4 16:00
>
>>
>
>>>>>>
>
>>
>
>>>>>> Marc,
>
>>
>
>>>>>>
>
>>
>
>>>>>> Thank you for your answer.
>
>>
>
>>>>>> With taking the lead, I think we mean, someone who is guarding the
>
>>
>
>>>>>> overview of the project. Taking the responsibility that all
>
>>
>
>>>>>> commitments are taken place, and if not, try to look for
>
>>
>
>>>>>> alternatives in a way the event can take place in the best
>
>>
>
>>>>>> conditions for all the participants.
>
>>
>
>>>>>>
>
>>
>
>>>>>> I think everybody, who want to actively participate in
>
>>
>
>>>>>> organisations like OSGeo (or OSGeo-be, fr, nl, etc ...) is very
>
>>
>
>>>>>> busy, so that is why we need as many volunteers as possible.
>
>>
>
>>>>>>
>
>>
>
>>>>>> If everybody agree, I will volunteer for this role. Rita (in cc)
>
>>
>
>>>>>> can help me with this task.
>
>>
>
>>>>>>
>
>>
>
>>>>>> I want to help also there where I can, but I believe that there is
>
>>
>
>>>>>> already a great team of volunteers willing to help to make our
>
>>
>
>>>>>> first Foss4G belgium a succes.
>
>>
>
>>>>>>
>
>>
>
>>>>>> Many hands make less work for everybody is a (free) translation of
>
>>
>
>>>>>> a Dutch saying.
>
>>
>
>>>>>>
>
>>
>
>>>>>> Dirk
>
>>
>
>>>>>>
>
>>
>
>>>>>>
>
>>
>
>>>>>>
>
>>
>
>>>>>> On 05-05-15 23:27, Marc Ducobu wrote:
>
>>
>
>>>>>>> Hello everyone,
>
>>
>
>>>>>>>
>
>>
>
>>>>>>> My english is very poor and when I said "take part of the lead",
>
>>>>>>> I
>
>>
>
>>>>>>> wanted to say  "supporting very actively", and I wasn't for me
>
>>
>
>>>>>>> "leading OSGeo-be in duo Dirk" and it is not a good idea :
>
>>
>
>>>>>>> - I don't have a lot of time and I'm involved in a lot of other
>
>>
>
>>>>>>> projects (it takes me a week to respond to this email :/ )
>
>>
>
>>>>>>> - I'm very young in the OSGeo community and I'm not good in
>
>>
>
>>>>>>> lobbying
>
>>
>
>>>>>>>
>
>>
>
>>>>>>> But I would be very happy to support actively OSGeo-be :
>
>>
>
>>>>>>> - creating and managing a bank account (triodos is very simple to
>
>>
>
>>>>>>> use) (if needed)
>
>>
>
>>>>>>> - organising events for devs during evening
>
>>
>
>>>>>>> - take part of meetings (IRC / Skype / Bxl Env)
>
>>
>
>>>>>>> - helping organising OSGeo-be
>
>>
>
>>>>>>>
>
>>
>
>>>>>>> But doing more is not possible for me. Sorry.
>
>>
>
>>>>>>>
>
>>
>
>>>>>>> Regards,
>
>>
>
>>>>>>>
>
>>
>
>>>>>>> Marc
>
>>
>
>>>>>>>
>
>>
>
>>>>>>> On 30/04/15 16:33, Moritz Lennert wrote:
>
>>
>
>>>>>>>> On 29/04/15 12:44, Tommy Oozeer wrote:
>
>>
>
>>>>>>>>> Hello everyone,
>
>>
>
>>>>>>>>>
>
>>
>
>>>>>>>>> I can also help to organize the event but I won't have time to
>
>>
>
>>>>>>>>> take the lead...
>
>>
>
>>>>>>>> Same here.
>
>>
>
>>>>>>>>
>
>>
>
>>>>>>>> So, Dirk and Marc for the lead, the rest of us for support ?
>
>>
>
>>>>>>>>
>
>>
>
>>>>>>>> Moritz
>
>>
>
>>>>>>>> _______________________________________________
>
>>
>
>>>>>>>> Belgium mailing list
>
>>
>
>>>>>>>> [hidden email] <mailto:[hidden email]>
>
>>
>
>>>>>>>> http://lists.osgeo.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/belgium
>
>>
>
>>>>>> --
>
>>
>
>>>>>> Yours sincerely,
>
>>
>
>>>>>>
>
>>
>
>>>>>>
>
>>
>
>>>>>> ir. Dirk Frigne
>
>>
>
>>>>>> CEO
>
>>
>
>>>>>>
>
>>
>
>>>>>> Geosparc n.v.
>
>>
>
>>>>>> Brugsesteenweg 587
>
>>
>
>>>>>> B-9030 Ghent
>
>>
>
>>>>>> Tel: +32 9 236 60 18
>
>>
>
>>>>>> GSM: +32 495 508 799
>
>>
>
>>>>>>
>
>>
>
>>>>>> http://www.geomajas.org
>
>>
>
>>>>>> http://www.geosparc.com
>
>>
>
>>>>>> _______________________________________________
>
>>
>
>>>>>> Belgium mailing list
>
>>
>
>>>>>> [hidden email] <mailto:[hidden email]>
>
>>
>
>>>>>> http://lists.osgeo.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/belgium
>
>>
>
>>>>>> _______________________________________________
>
>>
>
>>>>>> Belgium mailing list
>
>>
>
>>>>>> [hidden email] <mailto:[hidden email]>
>
>>
>
>>>>>> http://lists.osgeo.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/belgium
>
>>
>
>>>>> _______________________________________________
>
>>
>
>>>>> Belgium mailing list
>
>>
>
>>>>> [hidden email] <mailto:[hidden email]>
>
>>
>
>>>>> http://lists.osgeo.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/belgium
>
>>
>
>>
>
>>
>
>> --
>
>>
>
>> Marc Ducobu
>
>>
>
>> Champs Libres
>
>>
>
>> http://www.champs-libres.coop
>
>>
>
>> +32 494 91 52 47
>
>>
>
>>
>
>>
>
>> Champs Libres Cooperative SCRLFS
>
>>
>
>> Rue Jean Bury 23 - 4000 Liège - Belgique
>
>>
>
>> BE0541.427.670
>
>>
>
>>
>
>>
>
>> _______________________________________________
>
>>
>
>> Belgium mailing list
>
>>
>
>> [hidden email] <mailto:[hidden email]>
>
>>
>
>> http://lists.osgeo.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/belgium
>
>>
>
>>
>
>>
>
>> _______________________________________________
>
>> Belgium mailing list
>
>> [hidden email]
>
>> http://lists.osgeo.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/belgium
>
>>
>
>
>
> --
>
> Yours sincerely,
>
>
>
>
>
> ir. Dirk Frigne
>
> CEO
>
>
>
> Geosparc n.v.
>
> Brugsesteenweg 587
>
> B-9030 Ghent
>
> Tel: +32 9 236 60 18
>
> GSM: +32 495 508 799
>
>
>
> http://www.geomajas.org
>
> http://www.geosparc.com
>
> _______________________________________________
>
> Belgium mailing list
>
> [hidden email]
>
> http://lists.osgeo.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/belgium
>
>
> _______________________________________________
> Belgium mailing list
> [hidden email]
> http://lists.osgeo.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/belgium
>
_______________________________________________
Belgium mailing list
[hidden email]
http://lists.osgeo.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/belgium
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Meeting notes OSGeo Belgium meeting 19 May 2015

Moritz Lennert
In reply to this post by Rita Vermeersch
On 21/05/15 08:44, Rita Vermeersch wrote:
> Dear all,
>
> I updated the minutes slightly, a/o. the remark I received from Tommy.

Sorry, didn't have the time to look at it, yesterday.

Just one remark from my side:

4. Participation "Salon des Mandataires" (18 & 19 Feb 2016)
"These kind of events could indeed be interesting to attend and to
promote OSGeo Belgium, but this event in particular is more focused on
French part of Belgium (not Flemish) and also very political. So perhaps
not that interesting to participate in this one."

I don't think that the reason invoked for not participating was its
political nature, nor that it is only for Wallonia. I think that in this
country we will always be confronted with events that only target part
of the country. The main reason for me was lack of resources and
the fear of being a bit lost amongst Glutton cleaners, heavy
construction machinery and busses. I would actually say that the
presence of politicians could be a good motivation for going in view of
our lobbying mission.

>
> Can anyone post these minutes online? Or let me know how and where to
> post them?

Ideally all minutes should go as a page to the OSGEO Wiki:

http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Main_Page

Once you've created an account and logged in, just call a URL such as

http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/OSGeo-BE-meeting-20150521

and edit the page.

You can look at

http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/OSGeo-BE-meeting-20150415

for an example.

However, I think that we should be pragmatic and that posting a text
processing document is fine as well. Just maybe we should use a real
open standard format such as .odt ? ;-)


Moritz


_______________________________________________
Belgium mailing list
[hidden email]
http://lists.osgeo.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/belgium
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Meeting notes OSGeo Belgium meeting 19 May 2015

Rita Vermeersch
Will integrate in the minutes and post them on wiki.

Wrg,
Rita

-----Oorspronkelijk bericht-----
Van: [hidden email]
[mailto:[hidden email]] Namens Moritz Lennert
Verzonden: donderdag 21 mei 2015 9:44
Aan: [hidden email]
Onderwerp: Re: [Belgium] Meeting notes OSGeo Belgium meeting 19 May 2015

On 21/05/15 08:44, Rita Vermeersch wrote:
> Dear all,
>
> I updated the minutes slightly, a/o. the remark I received from Tommy.

Sorry, didn't have the time to look at it, yesterday.

Just one remark from my side:

4. Participation "Salon des Mandataires" (18 & 19 Feb 2016) "These kind of
events could indeed be interesting to attend and to promote OSGeo Belgium,
but this event in particular is more focused on French part of Belgium (not
Flemish) and also very political. So perhaps not that interesting to
participate in this one."

I don't think that the reason invoked for not participating was its
political nature, nor that it is only for Wallonia. I think that in this
country we will always be confronted with events that only target part of
the country. The main reason for me was lack of resources and the fear of
being a bit lost amongst Glutton cleaners, heavy construction machinery and
busses. I would actually say that the presence of politicians could be a
good motivation for going in view of our lobbying mission.

>
> Can anyone post these minutes online? Or let me know how and where to
> post them?

Ideally all minutes should go as a page to the OSGEO Wiki:

http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Main_Page

Once you've created an account and logged in, just call a URL such as

http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/OSGeo-BE-meeting-20150521

and edit the page.

You can look at

http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/OSGeo-BE-meeting-20150415

for an example.

However, I think that we should be pragmatic and that posting a text
processing document is fine as well. Just maybe we should use a real open
standard format such as .odt ? ;-)


Moritz


_______________________________________________
Belgium mailing list
[hidden email]
http://lists.osgeo.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/belgium

_______________________________________________
Belgium mailing list
[hidden email]
http://lists.osgeo.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/belgium
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Meeting notes OSGeo Belgium meeting 19 May 2015

jmckenna
Administrator
You might want to record your meeting minutes directly into the wiki (as
an example see http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Board_Meeting_2015-04-09)

-jeff



On 2015-05-21 1:11 PM, Rita Vermeersch wrote:

> Will integrate in the minutes and post them on wiki.
>
> Wrg,
> Rita
>
> -----Oorspronkelijk bericht-----
> Van: [hidden email]
> [mailto:[hidden email]] Namens Moritz Lennert
> Verzonden: donderdag 21 mei 2015 9:44
> Aan: [hidden email]
> Onderwerp: Re: [Belgium] Meeting notes OSGeo Belgium meeting 19 May 2015
>
> On 21/05/15 08:44, Rita Vermeersch wrote:
>> Dear all,
>>
>> I updated the minutes slightly, a/o. the remark I received from Tommy.
>
> Sorry, didn't have the time to look at it, yesterday.
>
> Just one remark from my side:
>
> 4. Participation "Salon des Mandataires" (18 & 19 Feb 2016) "These kind of
> events could indeed be interesting to attend and to promote OSGeo Belgium,
> but this event in particular is more focused on French part of Belgium (not
> Flemish) and also very political. So perhaps not that interesting to
> participate in this one."
>
> I don't think that the reason invoked for not participating was its
> political nature, nor that it is only for Wallonia. I think that in this
> country we will always be confronted with events that only target part of
> the country. The main reason for me was lack of resources and the fear of
> being a bit lost amongst Glutton cleaners, heavy construction machinery and
> busses. I would actually say that the presence of politicians could be a
> good motivation for going in view of our lobbying mission.
>
>>
>> Can anyone post these minutes online? Or let me know how and where to
>> post them?
>
> Ideally all minutes should go as a page to the OSGEO Wiki:
>
> http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Main_Page
>
> Once you've created an account and logged in, just call a URL such as
>
> http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/OSGeo-BE-meeting-20150521
>
> and edit the page.
>
> You can look at
>
> http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/OSGeo-BE-meeting-20150415
>
> for an example.
>
> However, I think that we should be pragmatic and that posting a text
> processing document is fine as well. Just maybe we should use a real open
> standard format such as .odt ? ;-)
>
>
> Moritz
>
>
_______________________________________________
Belgium mailing list
[hidden email]
http://lists.osgeo.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/belgium
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Meeting notes OSGeo Belgium meeting 19 May 2015

dirkf
In reply to this post by Rita Vermeersch
Moritz,

I second your remark on 4.
I think our first focus now is to have our first own Belgium event, try
to make the community in Belgium stronger, get developers together,
promote the OSGeo values and assets.



Dirk

On 21-05-15 13:11, Rita Vermeersch wrote:

> Will integrate in the minutes and post them on wiki.
>
> Wrg,
> Rita
>
> -----Oorspronkelijk bericht-----
> Van: [hidden email]
> [mailto:[hidden email]] Namens Moritz Lennert
> Verzonden: donderdag 21 mei 2015 9:44
> Aan: [hidden email]
> Onderwerp: Re: [Belgium] Meeting notes OSGeo Belgium meeting 19 May 2015
>
> On 21/05/15 08:44, Rita Vermeersch wrote:
>> Dear all,
>>
>> I updated the minutes slightly, a/o. the remark I received from Tommy.
>
> Sorry, didn't have the time to look at it, yesterday.
>
> Just one remark from my side:
>
> 4. Participation "Salon des Mandataires" (18 & 19 Feb 2016) "These kind of
> events could indeed be interesting to attend and to promote OSGeo Belgium,
> but this event in particular is more focused on French part of Belgium (not
> Flemish) and also very political. So perhaps not that interesting to
> participate in this one."
>
> I don't think that the reason invoked for not participating was its
> political nature, nor that it is only for Wallonia. I think that in this
> country we will always be confronted with events that only target part of
> the country. The main reason for me was lack of resources and the fear of
> being a bit lost amongst Glutton cleaners, heavy construction machinery and
> busses. I would actually say that the presence of politicians could be a
> good motivation for going in view of our lobbying mission.
>
>>
>> Can anyone post these minutes online? Or let me know how and where to
>> post them?
>
> Ideally all minutes should go as a page to the OSGEO Wiki:
>
> http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Main_Page
>
> Once you've created an account and logged in, just call a URL such as
>
> http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/OSGeo-BE-meeting-20150521
>
> and edit the page.
>
> You can look at
>
> http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/OSGeo-BE-meeting-20150415
>
> for an example.
>
> However, I think that we should be pragmatic and that posting a text
> processing document is fine as well. Just maybe we should use a real open
> standard format such as .odt ? ;-)
>
>
> Moritz
>
>
> _______________________________________________
> Belgium mailing list
> [hidden email]
> http://lists.osgeo.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/belgium
>
> _______________________________________________
> Belgium mailing list
> [hidden email]
> http://lists.osgeo.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/belgium
>

--
Yours sincerely,


ir. Dirk Frigne
CEO

Geosparc n.v.
Brugsesteenweg 587
B-9030 Ghent
Tel: +32 9 236 60 18
GSM: +32 495 508 799

http://www.geomajas.org
http://www.geosparc.com
_______________________________________________
Belgium mailing list
[hidden email]
http://lists.osgeo.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/belgium