Re: Meeting - FOSS4G program: Wednesday 13 at 5:30 p.m ?

Previous Topic Next Topic
 
classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
11 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Meeting - FOSS4G program: Wednesday 13 at 5:30 p.m ?

Maelle Vercauteren
Dear all,

If we meet in Brussels, Johan todl me he pref Monday or Wednesday. So according to the framadate, I propose to have our meeting Wednesday 13 at 5:30 p.m. For my part, I will arrange to finish giving courses for 5:30 pm. I booked my classroom at the ULB Local DB6.133 - 6th floor of Building D, Solbosch campus - : https://www.ulb.ac.be/campus/D.html


I think it is most efficient to select the proposals and make a preliminary program in a f2f meeting but I am ok to do it by skype.

Moreover there is quite a lot of construction work around ULB.


I created a preliminary agenda but please amed it :


1. Call for papers

- select the proposals and make a preliminary program.

! already accept papers from foreign speakers, as they will need to arrange travel.

- Status of the Keynotes

- Suggestions

- Actions

2. Call for sponsors

- How many replay do we have today?

- Actions ?Any more sponsors? Do we need to make more noise to get more ? Who calls who ?

3. Inscription

- When are we opening the registration ?

- Who will prepare an eventbrite page ?

- Options : CV deposit and choice of sandwiches ?

- Actions

4.Call of maps ?

- How many requests do we have today?

- Do we need to make more noise on social media to get more?

5.Organisation and call for volunteers

- Who will take care of volunteers stuff ?

6. Social event

- Budget planification (lunch & cattering) ?

- I put the list of catering agencies from BEL, who can contact them to have offers for the foss4g?

- Social dinner with sponsor and speakers on Wednesday 25 ?

- Actions

7. Varia

8. OSGeo.be : AG & agenda

- Actions & Financial report ! Following the law, we have to send the invitation for the AG 20 days before. It is time to fix the agenda!

9. Fix the date of the second meeting
& go trough tasks and responsibilities !


Regards,
Maë//e



2017-09-11 11:43 GMT+02:00 Dirk Frigne <[hidden email]>:
Maelle,

When I look to the list of attendants, I see you will not be there,  and
Johan did not yet reply. Last meeting, Johan, Marc and myself had a
workmeeting trough skype.

It cost me a lot of time to be at ULB at 17:30. I have to leave the
office around 15:00 to be there in time, and beleive me ... my time is
not free :-(. So I prefer to have an agenda before I come to Brussels so
we know what we have to decide. If it is a working party, maybe it is
more efficiënt to connect trough skype.

A couple of points to put on the agenda:
+ AIV contacted us to sponsor the FOSS4G event. Gaël and I answered
already on their questions. They asked OSGeo if we want to sponsor their
AIV trefdag, November 30. I think we should have a booth on this event,
as we should on BeGeo and on the Walloon event.
I volunteer to go to AIV and be present on the boot to represent OSGeo.
We could put the logo's of the sponsors on the boot, as sponsoring
partners. Just as we should do oon the FOSS4G-Europe conference.

+ Status of the call for papers / status of the programme

+ Status of the Keynotes:
- I had a positive answer from Alexander Kotsev (JRC).

+ We should take care that during the parallel sessions, there is always
a sessions in English, when we invite non Dutch/French speakers.

+ status of the call for sponsors. Who calls who.
I've got the message that Geosolution and GeoCat want to sponsor too.

+ I had a talk with Gaël on some topics we should bring on the FOSS4G
conference from the OSGeo perspective.

Just my2c.

Dirk



On 11-09-17 11:11, Gaël Kruwialis wrote:
> +1
>
> Thx Maelle !
>
>
>
> *De :*[hidden email] [mailto:[hidden email]] *De la part de*
> Maelle Vercauteren
> *Envoyé :* lundi 11 septembre 2017 11:01
> *À :* Rita Vermeersch <[hidden email]>
> *Cc :* Johan Van de Wauw <[hidden email]>; Gaël Kruwialis
> <[hidden email]>; Dirk Frigne <[hidden email]>
> *Objet :* Re: Meeting - FOSS4G program: 13 of 14 sep?
>
>
>
> Dear all,
> According to the framadate <https://framadate.org/m4Ajb2XubvEaVPXn>, I
> propose to have our f2f meeting at ULB Wednesday 13 at 5:30 p.m.
>
> Regards, Maë//e
>
>
>
> 2017-09-11 10:23 GMT+02:00 Rita Vermeersch <[hidden email]
> <mailto:[hidden email]>>:
>
>     Is there already a confirmation for one of these dates?
>
>     For sure it will be at ULB in Brussels?
>
>
>
>     Please keep me informed.
>
>
>
>
>
>     Met vriendelijke groeten,
>
>
>
>     Rita Vermeersch
>
>     Office Manager
>
>
>
>     Geosparc N.V.
>
>     Brugsesteenweg 587
>     <https://maps.google.com/?q=Brugsesteenweg+587&entry=gmail&source=g>
>
>     B-9030  Gent
>
>
>     Tel: <a href="tel:%2B32%209%20236%2060%2018" value="+3292366018">+32 9 236 60 18 <tel:+32%209%20236%2060%2018>
>
>
>
>     http://www.geomajas.org <http://www.geomajas.org/>
>
>     http://www.geosparc.com <http://www.geosparc.com/>
>
>
>
>
>
>     <https://www.avast.com/sig-email?utm_medium=email&utm_source=link&utm_campaign=sig-email&utm_content=emailclient>
>
>
>
>     Virusvrij. www.avast.com
>     <https://www.avast.com/sig-email?utm_medium=email&utm_source=link&utm_campaign=sig-email&utm_content=emailclient>
>
>
>
>
>
>
> --
>
> Maëlle VERCAUTEREN DRUBBEL
> Coordinatrice du stage SIG Libres ARES
>
> Université Libre de Bruxelles - IGEAT (CP 130 / 03)

> Campus du Solbosch
> Av. F. D. Roosevelt, 50
> B-1050 Bruxelles
> Tél.: 02/650.68.14 Fax: 02/650.50.92 Local: DB6.143
>
>
> ***** Disclaimer *****
>
> http://www.ngi.be/disclaimer.html

--
Yours sincerely,


ir. Dirk Frigne
CEO @geosparc

Geosparc n.v.
Brugsesteenweg 587
B-9030 Ghent
Tel: <a href="tel:%2B32%209%20236%2060%2018" value="+3292366018">+32 9 236 60 18
GSM: <a href="tel:%2B32%20495%20508%20799" value="+32495508799">+32 495 508 799

http://www.geomajas.org
http://www.geosparc.com

@DFrigne
be.linkedin.com/in/frigne




--
Maëlle VERCAUTEREN DRUBBEL
Coordinatrice du stage SIG Libres ARES

Université Libre de Bruxelles - 
IGEAT (CP 130 / 03)

Campus du Solbosch
Av. F. D. Roosevelt, 50
B-1050 Bruxelles
Tél.: 02/650.68.14 Fax: 02/650.50.92 Local: DB6.143

_______________________________________________
Belgium mailing list
[hidden email]
https://lists.osgeo.org/mailman/listinfo/belgium
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Meeting - FOSS4G program: Wednesday 13 at 5:30 p.m ?

joost schouppe
For me it would be more convenient to meet near one of the main Brussels railway stations. I'm sure we could use the Open Belgium rooms at the Bruxelles-Central station.
Not trying to make things even more complicated though, if that location is worse for some people I'll try to get to Solbosch or join by Skype.

2017-09-11 12:04 GMT+02:00 Maelle Vercauteren <[hidden email]>:
Dear all,

If we meet in Brussels, Johan todl me he pref Monday or Wednesday. So according to the framadate, I propose to have our meeting Wednesday 13 at 5:30 p.m. For my part, I will arrange to finish giving courses for 5:30 pm. I booked my classroom at the ULB Local DB6.133 - 6th floor of Building D, Solbosch campus - : https://www.ulb.ac.be/campus/D.html


I think it is most efficient to select the proposals and make a preliminary program in a f2f meeting but I am ok to do it by skype.

Moreover there is quite a lot of construction work around ULB.


I created a preliminary agenda but please amed it :


1. Call for papers

- select the proposals and make a preliminary program.

! already accept papers from foreign speakers, as they will need to arrange travel.

- Status of the Keynotes

- Suggestions

- Actions

2. Call for sponsors

- How many replay do we have today?

- Actions ?Any more sponsors? Do we need to make more noise to get more ? Who calls who ?

3. Inscription

- When are we opening the registration ?

- Who will prepare an eventbrite page ?

- Options : CV deposit and choice of sandwiches ?

- Actions

4.Call of maps ?

- How many requests do we have today?

- Do we need to make more noise on social media to get more?

5.Organisation and call for volunteers

- Who will take care of volunteers stuff ?

6. Social event

- Budget planification (lunch & cattering) ?

- I put the list of catering agencies from BEL, who can contact them to have offers for the foss4g?

- Social dinner with sponsor and speakers on Wednesday 25 ?

- Actions

7. Varia

8. OSGeo.be : AG & agenda

- Actions & Financial report ! Following the law, we have to send the invitation for the AG 20 days before. It is time to fix the agenda!

9. Fix the date of the second meeting
& go trough tasks and responsibilities !


Regards,
Maë//e



2017-09-11 11:43 GMT+02:00 Dirk Frigne <[hidden email]>:
Maelle,

When I look to the list of attendants, I see you will not be there,  and
Johan did not yet reply. Last meeting, Johan, Marc and myself had a
workmeeting trough skype.

It cost me a lot of time to be at ULB at 17:30. I have to leave the
office around 15:00 to be there in time, and beleive me ... my time is
not free :-(. So I prefer to have an agenda before I come to Brussels so
we know what we have to decide. If it is a working party, maybe it is
more efficiënt to connect trough skype.

A couple of points to put on the agenda:
+ AIV contacted us to sponsor the FOSS4G event. Gaël and I answered
already on their questions. They asked OSGeo if we want to sponsor their
AIV trefdag, November 30. I think we should have a booth on this event,
as we should on BeGeo and on the Walloon event.
I volunteer to go to AIV and be present on the boot to represent OSGeo.
We could put the logo's of the sponsors on the boot, as sponsoring
partners. Just as we should do oon the FOSS4G-Europe conference.

+ Status of the call for papers / status of the programme

+ Status of the Keynotes:
- I had a positive answer from Alexander Kotsev (JRC).

+ We should take care that during the parallel sessions, there is always
a sessions in English, when we invite non Dutch/French speakers.

+ status of the call for sponsors. Who calls who.
I've got the message that Geosolution and GeoCat want to sponsor too.

+ I had a talk with Gaël on some topics we should bring on the FOSS4G
conference from the OSGeo perspective.

Just my2c.

Dirk



On 11-09-17 11:11, Gaël Kruwialis wrote:
> +1
>
> Thx Maelle !
>
>
>
> *De :*[hidden email] [mailto:[hidden email]] *De la part de*
> Maelle Vercauteren
> *Envoyé :* lundi 11 septembre 2017 11:01
> *À :* Rita Vermeersch <[hidden email]>
> *Cc :* Johan Van de Wauw <[hidden email]>; Gaël Kruwialis
> <[hidden email]>; Dirk Frigne <[hidden email]>
> *Objet :* Re: Meeting - FOSS4G program: 13 of 14 sep?
>
>
>
> Dear all,
> According to the framadate <https://framadate.org/m4Ajb2XubvEaVPXn>, I
> propose to have our f2f meeting at ULB Wednesday 13 at 5:30 p.m.
>
> Regards, Maë//e
>
>
>
> 2017-09-11 10:23 GMT+02:00 Rita Vermeersch <[hidden email]
> <mailto:[hidden email]>>:
>
>     Is there already a confirmation for one of these dates?
>
>     For sure it will be at ULB in Brussels?
>
>
>
>     Please keep me informed.
>
>
>
>
>
>     Met vriendelijke groeten,
>
>
>
>     Rita Vermeersch
>
>     Office Manager
>
>
>
>     Geosparc N.V.
>
>     Brugsesteenweg 587
>     <https://maps.google.com/?q=Brugsesteenweg+587&entry=gmail&source=g>
>
>     B-9030  Gent
>
>
>     Tel: <a href="tel:%2B32%209%20236%2060%2018" value="+3292366018" target="_blank">+32 9 236 60 18 <tel:+32%209%20236%2060%2018>
>
>
>
>     http://www.geomajas.org <http://www.geomajas.org/>
>
>     http://www.geosparc.com <http://www.geosparc.com/>
>
>
>
>
>
>     <https://www.avast.com/sig-email?utm_medium=email&utm_source=link&utm_campaign=sig-email&utm_content=emailclient>
>
>
>
>     Virusvrij. www.avast.com
>     <https://www.avast.com/sig-email?utm_medium=email&utm_source=link&utm_campaign=sig-email&utm_content=emailclient>
>
>
>
>
>
>
> --
>
> Maëlle VERCAUTEREN DRUBBEL
> Coordinatrice du stage SIG Libres ARES
>
> Université Libre de Bruxelles - IGEAT (CP 130 / 03)

> Campus du Solbosch
> Av. F. D. Roosevelt, 50
> B-1050 Bruxelles
> Tél.: 02/650.68.14 Fax: 02/650.50.92 Local: DB6.143
>
>
> ***** Disclaimer *****
>
> http://www.ngi.be/disclaimer.html

--
Yours sincerely,


ir. Dirk Frigne
CEO @geosparc

Geosparc n.v.
Brugsesteenweg 587
B-9030 Ghent
Tel: <a href="tel:%2B32%209%20236%2060%2018" value="+3292366018" target="_blank">+32 9 236 60 18
GSM: <a href="tel:%2B32%20495%20508%20799" value="+32495508799" target="_blank">+32 495 508 799

http://www.geomajas.org
http://www.geosparc.com

@DFrigne
be.linkedin.com/in/frigne




--
Maëlle VERCAUTEREN DRUBBEL
Coordinatrice du stage SIG Libres ARES

Université Libre de Bruxelles - 
IGEAT (CP 130 / 03)

Campus du Solbosch
Av. F. D. Roosevelt, 50
B-1050 Bruxelles
Tél.: 02/650.68.14 Fax: 02/650.50.92 Local: DB6.143

_______________________________________________
Belgium mailing list
[hidden email]
https://lists.osgeo.org/mailman/listinfo/belgium




--
Joost Schouppe

_______________________________________________
Belgium mailing list
[hidden email]
https://lists.osgeo.org/mailman/listinfo/belgium
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Meeting - FOSS4G program: Wednesday 13 at 5:30 p.m ?

Dirk Frigne-2
For me also Brussels-Central is much better as an option.

Dirk.

On 11-09-17 13:55, joost schouppe wrote:

> For me it would be more convenient to meet near one of the main Brussels
> railway stations. I'm sure we could use the Open Belgium rooms at the
> Bruxelles-Central station.
> Not trying to make things even more complicated though, if that location
> is worse for some people I'll try to get to Solbosch or join by Skype.
>
> 2017-09-11 12:04 GMT+02:00 Maelle Vercauteren <[hidden email]
> <mailto:[hidden email]>>:
>
>     Dear all,
>
>     If we meet in Brussels, Johan todl me he pref Monday or Wednesday.
>     So according to the framadate, I propose to have our meeting
>     Wednesday 13 at 5:30 p.m. For my part, I will arrange to finish
>     giving courses for 5:30 pm. I booked my classroom at the ULB Local
>     DB6.133 - 6th floor of Building D, Solbosch campus - :
>     https://www.ulb.ac.be/campus/D.html
>     <https://www.ulb.ac.be/campus/D.html>
>
>
>     I think it is most efficient to select the proposals and make a
>     preliminary program in a f2f meeting but I am ok to do it by skype.
>
>     Moreover there is quite a lot of construction work around ULB.
>
>
>     I created a preliminary agenda but please amed it :
>
>
>     1. Call for papers
>
>     - select the proposals and make a preliminary program.
>
>     ! already accept papers from foreign speakers, as they will need to
>     arrange travel.
>
>     - Status of the Keynotes
>
>     - Suggestions
>
>     - Actions
>
>     2. Call for sponsors
>
>     - How many replay do we have today?
>
>     - Actions ?Any more sponsors? Do we need to make more noise to get
>     more ? Who calls who ?
>
>     3. Inscription
>
>     - When are we opening the registration ?
>
>     - Who will prepare an eventbrite page ?
>
>     - Options : CV deposit and choice of sandwiches ?
>
>     - Actions
>
>     4.Call of maps ?
>
>     - How many requests do we have today?
>
>     - Do we need to make more noise on social media to get more?
>
>     5.Organisation and call for volunteers
>
>     - Who will take care of volunteers stuff ?
>
>     6. Social event
>
>     - Budget planification (lunch & cattering) ?
>
>     - I put the list of catering agencies from BEL, who can contact them
>     to have offers for the foss4g?
>
>     - Social dinner with sponsor and speakers on Wednesday 25 ?
>
>     - Actions
>
>     7. Varia
>
>     8. OSGeo.be : AG & agenda
>
>     - Actions & Financial report ! Following the law, we have to send
>     the invitation for the AG 20 days before. It is time to fix the agenda!
>
>     9. Fix the date of the second meeting
>     & go trough tasks and responsibilities !
>
>
>     Regards,
>     Maë//e
>
>
>
>     2017-09-11 11:43 GMT+02:00 Dirk Frigne <[hidden email]
>     <mailto:[hidden email]>>:
>
>         Maelle,
>
>         When I look to the list of attendants, I see you will not be
>         there,  and
>         Johan did not yet reply. Last meeting, Johan, Marc and myself had a
>         workmeeting trough skype.
>
>         It cost me a lot of time to be at ULB at 17:30. I have to leave the
>         office around 15:00 to be there in time, and beleive me ... my
>         time is
>         not free :-(. So I prefer to have an agenda before I come to
>         Brussels so
>         we know what we have to decide. If it is a working party, maybe
>         it is
>         more efficiënt to connect trough skype.
>
>         A couple of points to put on the agenda:
>         + AIV contacted us to sponsor the FOSS4G event. Gaël and I answered
>         already on their questions. They asked OSGeo if we want to
>         sponsor their
>         AIV trefdag, November 30. I think we should have a booth on this
>         event,
>         as we should on BeGeo and on the Walloon event.
>         I volunteer to go to AIV and be present on the boot to represent
>         OSGeo.
>         We could put the logo's of the sponsors on the boot, as sponsoring
>         partners. Just as we should do oon the FOSS4G-Europe conference.
>
>         + Status of the call for papers / status of the programme
>
>         + Status of the Keynotes:
>         - I had a positive answer from Alexander Kotsev (JRC).
>
>         + We should take care that during the parallel sessions, there
>         is always
>         a sessions in English, when we invite non Dutch/French speakers.
>
>         + status of the call for sponsors. Who calls who.
>         I've got the message that Geosolution and GeoCat want to sponsor
>         too.
>
>         + I had a talk with Gaël on some topics we should bring on the
>         FOSS4G
>         conference from the OSGeo perspective.
>
>         Just my2c.
>
>         Dirk
>
>
>
>         On 11-09-17 11:11, Gaël Kruwialis wrote:
>         > +1
>         >
>         > Thx Maelle !
>         >
>         >
>         >
>         > *De :*[hidden email] <mailto:[hidden email]>
>         [mailto:[hidden email] <mailto:[hidden email]>] *De la
>         part de*
>         > Maelle Vercauteren
>         > *Envoyé :* lundi 11 septembre 2017 11:01
>         > *À :* Rita Vermeersch <[hidden email]
>         <mailto:[hidden email]>>
>         > *Cc :* Johan Van de Wauw <[hidden email]
>         <mailto:[hidden email]>>; Gaël Kruwialis
>         > <[hidden email] <mailto:[hidden email]>>; Dirk
>         Frigne <[hidden email] <mailto:[hidden email]>>
>         > *Objet :* Re: Meeting - FOSS4G program: 13 of 14 sep?
>         >
>         >
>         >
>         > Dear all,
>         > According to the framadate
>         <https://framadate.org/m4Ajb2XubvEaVPXn
>         <https://framadate.org/m4Ajb2XubvEaVPXn>>, I
>         > propose to have our f2f meeting at ULB Wednesday 13 at 5:30 p.m.
>         >
>         > Regards, Maë//e
>         >
>         >
>         >
>         > 2017-09-11 10:23 GMT+02:00 Rita Vermeersch <[hidden email] <mailto:[hidden email]>
>         > <mailto:[hidden email]
>         <mailto:[hidden email]>>>:
>         >
>         >     Is there already a confirmation for one of these dates?
>         >
>         >     For sure it will be at ULB in Brussels?
>         >
>         >
>         >
>         >     Please keep me informed.
>         >
>         >
>         >
>         >
>         >
>         >     Met vriendelijke groeten,
>         >
>         >
>         >
>         >     Rita Vermeersch
>         >
>         >     Office Manager
>         >
>         >
>         >
>         >     Geosparc N.V.
>         >
>         >     Brugsesteenweg 587
>         >  
>          <https://maps.google.com/?q=Brugsesteenweg+587&entry=gmail&source=g
>         <https://maps.google.com/?q=Brugsesteenweg+587&entry=gmail&source=g>>
>         >
>         >     B-9030  Gent
>         >
>         >
>         >     Tel: +32 9 236 60 18 <tel:%2B32%209%20236%2060%2018>
>         <tel:+32%209%20236%2060%2018>
>         >
>         >
>         >
>         >     http://www.geomajas.org <http://www.geomajas.org/>
>         >
>         >     http://www.geosparc.com <http://www.geosparc.com/>
>         >
>         >
>         >
>         >
>         >
>         >  
>          <https://www.avast.com/sig-email?utm_medium=email&utm_source=link&utm_campaign=sig-email&utm_content=emailclient
>         <https://www.avast.com/sig-email?utm_medium=email&utm_source=link&utm_campaign=sig-email&utm_content=emailclient>>
>         >
>         >
>         >
>         >     Virusvrij. www.avast.com <http://www.avast.com>
>         >  
>          <https://www.avast.com/sig-email?utm_medium=email&utm_source=link&utm_campaign=sig-email&utm_content=emailclient
>         <https://www.avast.com/sig-email?utm_medium=email&utm_source=link&utm_campaign=sig-email&utm_content=emailclient>>
>         >
>         >
>         >
>         >
>         >
>         >
>         > --
>         >
>         > Maëlle VERCAUTEREN DRUBBEL
>         > Coordinatrice du stage SIG Libres ARES
>         >
>         > Université Libre de Bruxelles - IGEAT (CP 130 / 03)

>         > Campus du Solbosch
>         > Av. F. D. Roosevelt, 50
>         > B-1050 Bruxelles
>         > Tél.: 02/650.68.14 Fax: 02/650.50.92 Local: DB6.143
>         >
>         >
>         > ***** Disclaimer *****
>         >
>         > http://www.ngi.be/disclaimer.html
>         <http://www.ngi.be/disclaimer.html>
>
>         --
>         Yours sincerely,
>
>
>         ir. Dirk Frigne
>         CEO @geosparc
>
>         Geosparc n.v.
>         Brugsesteenweg 587
>         B-9030 Ghent
>         Tel: +32 9 236 60 18 <tel:%2B32%209%20236%2060%2018>
>         GSM: +32 495 508 799 <tel:%2B32%20495%20508%20799>
>
>         http://www.geomajas.org
>         http://www.geosparc.com
>
>         @DFrigne
>         be.linkedin.com/in/frigne <http://be.linkedin.com/in/frigne>
>
>
>
>
>     --
>     Maëlle VERCAUTEREN DRUBBEL
>     Coordinatrice du stage SIG Libres ARES
>
>     Université Libre de Bruxelles - 
IGEAT (CP 130 / 03)

>     Campus du Solbosch
>     Av. F. D. Roosevelt, 50
>     B-1050 Bruxelles
>     Tél.: 02/650.68.14 Fax: 02/650.50.92 Local: DB6.143
>
>     _______________________________________________
>     Belgium mailing list
>     [hidden email] <mailto:[hidden email]>
>     https://lists.osgeo.org/mailman/listinfo/belgium
>     <https://lists.osgeo.org/mailman/listinfo/belgium>
>
>
>
>
> --
> Joost Schouppe
> OpenStreetMap
> <http://www.openstreetmap.org/user/joost%20schouppe/> | Twitter
> <https://twitter.com/joostjakob> | LinkedIn
> <https://www.linkedin.com/pub/joost-schouppe/48/939/603> | Meetup
> <http://www.meetup.com/OpenStreetMap-Belgium/members/97979802/>

--
Yours sincerely,


ir. Dirk Frigne
CEO @geosparc

Geosparc n.v.
Brugsesteenweg 587
B-9030 Ghent
Tel: +32 9 236 60 18
GSM: +32 495 508 799

http://www.geomajas.org
http://www.geosparc.com

@DFrigne
be.linkedin.com/in/frigne

_______________________________________________
Belgium mailing list
[hidden email]
https://lists.osgeo.org/mailman/listinfo/belgium
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Meeting - FOSS4G program: Wednesday 13 at 5:30 p.m ?

joost schouppe
I can confirm that we can get a room in the BeCentral on Wednesday!

2017-09-11 15:42 GMT+02:00 Dirk Frigne <[hidden email]>:
For me also Brussels-Central is much better as an option.

Dirk.

On 11-09-17 13:55, joost schouppe wrote:
> For me it would be more convenient to meet near one of the main Brussels
> railway stations. I'm sure we could use the Open Belgium rooms at the
> Bruxelles-Central station.
> Not trying to make things even more complicated though, if that location
> is worse for some people I'll try to get to Solbosch or join by Skype.
>
> 2017-09-11 12:04 GMT+02:00 Maelle Vercauteren <[hidden email]
> <mailto:[hidden email]>>:
>
>     Dear all,
>
>     If we meet in Brussels, Johan todl me he pref Monday or Wednesday.
>     So according to the framadate, I propose to have our meeting
>     Wednesday 13 at 5:30 p.m. For my part, I will arrange to finish
>     giving courses for 5:30 pm. I booked my classroom at the ULB Local
>     DB6.133 - 6th floor of Building D, Solbosch campus - :
>     https://www.ulb.ac.be/campus/D.html
>     <https://www.ulb.ac.be/campus/D.html>
>
>
>     I think it is most efficient to select the proposals and make a
>     preliminary program in a f2f meeting but I am ok to do it by skype.
>
>     Moreover there is quite a lot of construction work around ULB.
>
>
>     I created a preliminary agenda but please amed it :
>
>
>     1. Call for papers
>
>     - select the proposals and make a preliminary program.
>
>     ! already accept papers from foreign speakers, as they will need to
>     arrange travel.
>
>     - Status of the Keynotes
>
>     - Suggestions
>
>     - Actions
>
>     2. Call for sponsors
>
>     - How many replay do we have today?
>
>     - Actions ?Any more sponsors? Do we need to make more noise to get
>     more ? Who calls who ?
>
>     3. Inscription
>
>     - When are we opening the registration ?
>
>     - Who will prepare an eventbrite page ?
>
>     - Options : CV deposit and choice of sandwiches ?
>
>     - Actions
>
>     4.Call of maps ?
>
>     - How many requests do we have today?
>
>     - Do we need to make more noise on social media to get more?
>
>     5.Organisation and call for volunteers
>
>     - Who will take care of volunteers stuff ?
>
>     6. Social event
>
>     - Budget planification (lunch & cattering) ?
>
>     - I put the list of catering agencies from BEL, who can contact them
>     to have offers for the foss4g?
>
>     - Social dinner with sponsor and speakers on Wednesday 25 ?
>
>     - Actions
>
>     7. Varia
>
>     8. OSGeo.be : AG & agenda
>
>     - Actions & Financial report ! Following the law, we have to send
>     the invitation for the AG 20 days before. It is time to fix the agenda!
>
>     9. Fix the date of the second meeting
>     & go trough tasks and responsibilities !
>
>
>     Regards,
>     Maë//e
>
>
>
>     2017-09-11 11:43 GMT+02:00 Dirk Frigne <[hidden email]
>     <mailto:[hidden email]>>:
>
>         Maelle,
>
>         When I look to the list of attendants, I see you will not be
>         there,  and
>         Johan did not yet reply. Last meeting, Johan, Marc and myself had a
>         workmeeting trough skype.
>
>         It cost me a lot of time to be at ULB at 17:30. I have to leave the
>         office around 15:00 to be there in time, and beleive me ... my
>         time is
>         not free :-(. So I prefer to have an agenda before I come to
>         Brussels so
>         we know what we have to decide. If it is a working party, maybe
>         it is
>         more efficiënt to connect trough skype.
>
>         A couple of points to put on the agenda:
>         + AIV contacted us to sponsor the FOSS4G event. Gaël and I answered
>         already on their questions. They asked OSGeo if we want to
>         sponsor their
>         AIV trefdag, November 30. I think we should have a booth on this
>         event,
>         as we should on BeGeo and on the Walloon event.
>         I volunteer to go to AIV and be present on the boot to represent
>         OSGeo.
>         We could put the logo's of the sponsors on the boot, as sponsoring
>         partners. Just as we should do oon the FOSS4G-Europe conference.
>
>         + Status of the call for papers / status of the programme
>
>         + Status of the Keynotes:
>         - I had a positive answer from Alexander Kotsev (JRC).
>
>         + We should take care that during the parallel sessions, there
>         is always
>         a sessions in English, when we invite non Dutch/French speakers.
>
>         + status of the call for sponsors. Who calls who.
>         I've got the message that Geosolution and GeoCat want to sponsor
>         too.
>
>         + I had a talk with Gaël on some topics we should bring on the
>         FOSS4G
>         conference from the OSGeo perspective.
>
>         Just my2c.
>
>         Dirk
>
>
>
>         On 11-09-17 11:11, Gaël Kruwialis wrote:
>         > +1
>         >
>         > Thx Maelle !
>         >
>         >
>         >
>         > *De :*[hidden email] <mailto:[hidden email]>
>         [mailto:[hidden email] <mailto:[hidden email]>] *De la
>         part de*
>         > Maelle Vercauteren
>         > *Envoyé :* lundi 11 septembre 2017 11:01
>         > *À :* Rita Vermeersch <[hidden email]
>         <mailto:[hidden email]>>
>         > *Cc :* Johan Van de Wauw <[hidden email]
>         <mailto:[hidden email]>>; Gaël Kruwialis
>         > <[hidden email] <mailto:[hidden email]>>; Dirk
>         Frigne <[hidden email] <mailto:[hidden email]>>
>         > *Objet :* Re: Meeting - FOSS4G program: 13 of 14 sep?
>         >
>         >
>         >
>         > Dear all,
>         > According to the framadate
>         <https://framadate.org/m4Ajb2XubvEaVPXn
>         <https://framadate.org/m4Ajb2XubvEaVPXn>>, I
>         > propose to have our f2f meeting at ULB Wednesday 13 at 5:30 p.m.
>         >
>         > Regards, Maë//e
>         >
>         >
>         >
>         > 2017-09-11 10:23 GMT+02:00 Rita Vermeersch <[hidden email] <mailto:[hidden email]>
>         > <mailto:[hidden email]
>         <mailto:[hidden email]>>>:
>         >
>         >     Is there already a confirmation for one of these dates?
>         >
>         >     For sure it will be at ULB in Brussels?
>         >
>         >
>         >
>         >     Please keep me informed.
>         >
>         >
>         >
>         >
>         >
>         >     Met vriendelijke groeten,
>         >
>         >
>         >
>         >     Rita Vermeersch
>         >
>         >     Office Manager
>         >
>         >
>         >
>         >     Geosparc N.V.
>         >
>         >     Brugsesteenweg 587
>         >
>          <https://maps.google.com/?q=Brugsesteenweg+587&entry=gmail&source=g
>         <https://maps.google.com/?q=Brugsesteenweg+587&entry=gmail&source=g>>
>         >
>         >     B-9030  Gent
>         >
>         >
>         >     Tel: <a href="tel:%2B32%209%20236%2060%2018" value="+3292366018">+32 9 236 60 18 <tel:%2B32%209%20236%2060%2018>
>         <tel:+32%209%20236%2060%2018>
>         >
>         >
>         >
>         >     http://www.geomajas.org <http://www.geomajas.org/>
>         >
>         >     http://www.geosparc.com <http://www.geosparc.com/>
>         >
>         >
>         >
>         >
>         >
>         >
>          <https://www.avast.com/sig-email?utm_medium=email&utm_source=link&utm_campaign=sig-email&utm_content=emailclient
>         <https://www.avast.com/sig-email?utm_medium=email&utm_source=link&utm_campaign=sig-email&utm_content=emailclient>>
>         >
>         >
>         >
>         >     Virusvrij. www.avast.com <http://www.avast.com>
>         >
>          <https://www.avast.com/sig-email?utm_medium=email&utm_source=link&utm_campaign=sig-email&utm_content=emailclient
>         <https://www.avast.com/sig-email?utm_medium=email&utm_source=link&utm_campaign=sig-email&utm_content=emailclient>>
>         >
>         >
>         >
>         >
>         >
>         >
>         > --
>         >
>         > Maëlle VERCAUTEREN DRUBBEL
>         > Coordinatrice du stage SIG Libres ARES
>         >
>         > Université Libre de Bruxelles - IGEAT (CP 130 / 03)

>         > Campus du Solbosch
>         > Av. F. D. Roosevelt, 50
>         > B-1050 Bruxelles
>         > Tél.: 02/650.68.14 Fax: 02/650.50.92 Local: DB6.143
>         >
>         >
>         > ***** Disclaimer *****
>         >
>         > http://www.ngi.be/disclaimer.html
>         <http://www.ngi.be/disclaimer.html>
>
>         --
>         Yours sincerely,
>
>
>         ir. Dirk Frigne
>         CEO @geosparc
>
>         Geosparc n.v.
>         Brugsesteenweg 587
>         B-9030 Ghent
>         Tel: <a href="tel:%2B32%209%20236%2060%2018" value="+3292366018">+32 9 236 60 18 <tel:%2B32%209%20236%2060%2018>
>         GSM: <a href="tel:%2B32%20495%20508%20799" value="+32495508799">+32 495 508 799 <tel:%2B32%20495%20508%20799>
>
>         http://www.geomajas.org
>         http://www.geosparc.com
>
>         @DFrigne
>         be.linkedin.com/in/frigne <http://be.linkedin.com/in/frigne>
>
>
>
>
>     --
>     Maëlle VERCAUTEREN DRUBBEL
>     Coordinatrice du stage SIG Libres ARES
>
>     Université Libre de Bruxelles - IGEAT (CP 130 / 03)

>     Campus du Solbosch
>     Av. F. D. Roosevelt, 50
>     B-1050 Bruxelles
>     Tél.: 02/650.68.14 Fax: 02/650.50.92 Local: DB6.143
>
>     _______________________________________________
>     Belgium mailing list
>     [hidden email] <mailto:[hidden email]>
>     https://lists.osgeo.org/mailman/listinfo/belgium
>     <https://lists.osgeo.org/mailman/listinfo/belgium>
>
>
>
>
> --
> Joost Schouppe
> OpenStreetMap
> <http://www.openstreetmap.org/user/joost%20schouppe/> | Twitter
> <https://twitter.com/joostjakob> | LinkedIn
> <https://www.linkedin.com/pub/joost-schouppe/48/939/603> | Meetup
> <http://www.meetup.com/OpenStreetMap-Belgium/members/97979802/>

--
Yours sincerely,


ir. Dirk Frigne
CEO @geosparc

Geosparc n.v.
Brugsesteenweg 587
B-9030 Ghent
Tel: <a href="tel:%2B32%209%20236%2060%2018" value="+3292366018">+32 9 236 60 18
GSM: <a href="tel:%2B32%20495%20508%20799" value="+32495508799">+32 495 508 799

http://www.geomajas.org
http://www.geosparc.com

@DFrigne
be.linkedin.com/in/frigne




--
Joost Schouppe

_______________________________________________
Belgium mailing list
[hidden email]
https://lists.osgeo.org/mailman/listinfo/belgium
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Meeting - FOSS4G program: Wednesday 13 at 5:30 p.m ?

Tommy Oozeer

Joost,

 

Great news !

I can be there.

 

Regards.

 

Tommy

 

De : Belgium [mailto:[hidden email]] De la part de joost schouppe
Envoyé : lundi 11 septembre 2017 15:56
À : dirk frigne <[hidden email]>
Cc : Gaël Kruwialis <[hidden email]>; [hidden email]; [hidden email]
Objet : Re: [Belgium] Meeting - FOSS4G program: Wednesday 13 at 5:30 p.m ?

 

I can confirm that we can get a room in the BeCentral on Wednesday!

 

2017-09-11 15:42 GMT+02:00 Dirk Frigne <[hidden email]>:

For me also Brussels-Central is much better as an option.

Dirk.

On 11-09-17 13:55, joost schouppe wrote:


> For me it would be more convenient to meet near one of the main Brussels
> railway stations. I'm sure we could use the Open Belgium rooms at the
> Bruxelles-Central station.
> Not trying to make things even more complicated though, if that location
> is worse for some people I'll try to get to Solbosch or join by Skype.
>
> 2017-09-11 12:04 GMT+02:00 Maelle Vercauteren <[hidden email]
> <mailto:[hidden email]>>:

>
>     Dear all,
>
>     If we meet in Brussels, Johan todl me he pref Monday or Wednesday.
>     So according to the framadate, I propose to have our meeting
>     Wednesday 13 at 5:30 p.m. For my part, I will arrange to finish
>     giving courses for 5:30 pm. I booked my classroom at the ULB Local
>     DB6.133 - 6th floor of Building D, Solbosch campus - :
>     https://www.ulb.ac.be/campus/D.html
>     <https://www.ulb.ac.be/campus/D.html>
>
>
>     I think it is most efficient to select the proposals and make a
>     preliminary program in a f2f meeting but I am ok to do it by skype.
>
>     Moreover there is quite a lot of construction work around ULB.
>
>
>     I created a preliminary agenda but please amed it :
>
>
>     1. Call for papers
>
>     - select the proposals and make a preliminary program.
>
>     ! already accept papers from foreign speakers, as they will need to
>     arrange travel.
>
>     - Status of the Keynotes
>
>     - Suggestions
>
>     - Actions
>
>     2. Call for sponsors
>
>     - How many replay do we have today?
>
>     - Actions ?Any more sponsors? Do we need to make more noise to get
>     more ? Who calls who ?
>
>     3. Inscription
>
>     - When are we opening the registration ?
>
>     - Who will prepare an eventbrite page ?
>
>     - Options : CV deposit and choice of sandwiches ?
>
>     - Actions
>
>     4.Call of maps ?
>
>     - How many requests do we have today?
>
>     - Do we need to make more noise on social media to get more?
>
>     5.Organisation and call for volunteers
>
>     - Who will take care of volunteers stuff ?
>
>     6. Social event
>
>     - Budget planification (lunch & cattering) ?
>
>     - I put the list of catering agencies from BEL, who can contact them
>     to have offers for the foss4g?
>
>     - Social dinner with sponsor and speakers on Wednesday 25 ?
>
>     - Actions
>
>     7. Varia
>
>     8. OSGeo.be : AG & agenda
>
>     - Actions & Financial report ! Following the law, we have to send
>     the invitation for the AG 20 days before. It is time to fix the agenda!
>
>     9. Fix the date of the second meeting
>     & go trough tasks and responsibilities !
>
>
>     Regards,
>     Maë//e
>
>
>
>     2017-09-11 11:43 GMT+02:00 Dirk Frigne <[hidden email]

>     <mailto:[hidden email]>>:

>
>         Maelle,
>
>         When I look to the list of attendants, I see you will not be
>         there,  and
>         Johan did not yet reply. Last meeting, Johan, Marc and myself had a
>         workmeeting trough skype.
>
>         It cost me a lot of time to be at ULB at 17:30. I have to leave the
>         office around 15:00 to be there in time, and beleive me ... my
>         time is
>         not free :-(. So I prefer to have an agenda before I come to
>         Brussels so
>         we know what we have to decide. If it is a working party, maybe
>         it is
>         more efficiënt to connect trough skype.
>
>         A couple of points to put on the agenda:
>         + AIV contacted us to sponsor the FOSS4G event. Gaël and I answered
>         already on their questions. They asked OSGeo if we want to
>         sponsor their
>         AIV trefdag, November 30. I think we should have a booth on this
>         event,
>         as we should on BeGeo and on the Walloon event.
>         I volunteer to go to AIV and be present on the boot to represent
>         OSGeo.
>         We could put the logo's of the sponsors on the boot, as sponsoring
>         partners. Just as we should do oon the FOSS4G-Europe conference.
>
>         + Status of the call for papers / status of the programme
>
>         + Status of the Keynotes:
>         - I had a positive answer from Alexander Kotsev (JRC).
>
>         + We should take care that during the parallel sessions, there
>         is always
>         a sessions in English, when we invite non Dutch/French speakers.
>
>         + status of the call for sponsors. Who calls who.
>         I've got the message that Geosolution and GeoCat want to sponsor
>         too.
>
>         + I had a talk with Gaël on some topics we should bring on the
>         FOSS4G
>         conference from the OSGeo perspective.
>
>         Just my2c.
>
>         Dirk
>
>
>
>         On 11-09-17 11:11, Gaël Kruwialis wrote:
>         > +1
>         >
>         > Thx Maelle !
>         >
>         >
>         >
>         > *De :*[hidden email] <mailto:[hidden email]>

>         [mailto:[hidden email] <mailto:[hidden email]>] *De la
>         part de*
>         > Maelle Vercauteren
>         > *Envoyé :* lundi 11 septembre 2017 11:01
>         > *À :* Rita Vermeersch <[hidden email]
>         <mailto:[hidden email]>>
>         > *Cc :* Johan Van de Wauw <[hidden email]
>         <mailto:[hidden email]>>; Gaël Kruwialis
>         > <[hidden email] <mailto:[hidden email]>>; Dirk
>         Frigne <[hidden email] <mailto:[hidden email]>>
>         > *Objet :* Re: Meeting - FOSS4G program: 13 of 14 sep?
>         >
>         >
>         >
>         > Dear all,
>         > According to the framadate
>         <https://framadate.org/m4Ajb2XubvEaVPXn
>         <https://framadate.org/m4Ajb2XubvEaVPXn>>, I
>         > propose to have our f2f meeting at ULB Wednesday 13 at 5:30 p.m.
>         >
>         > Regards, Maë//e
>         >
>         >
>         >
>         > 2017-09-11 10:23 GMT+02:00 Rita Vermeersch <[hidden email] <mailto:[hidden email]>
>         > <mailto:[hidden email]
>         <mailto:[hidden email]>>>:
>         >
>         >     Is there already a confirmation for one of these dates?
>         >
>         >     For sure it will be at ULB in Brussels?
>         >
>         >
>         >
>         >     Please keep me informed.
>         >
>         >
>         >
>         >
>         >
>         >     Met vriendelijke groeten,
>         >
>         >
>         >
>         >     Rita Vermeersch
>         >
>         >     Office Manager
>         >
>         >
>         >
>         >     Geosparc N.V.
>         >
>         >     Brugsesteenweg 587
>         >
>          <https://maps.google.com/?q=Brugsesteenweg+587&entry=gmail&source=g
>         <https://maps.google.com/?q=Brugsesteenweg+587&entry=gmail&source=g>>
>         >
>         >     B-9030  Gent
>         >
>         >
>         >     Tel: <a href="tel:%2B32%209%20236%2060%2018">+32 9 236 60 18 <<a href="tel:%2B32%209%20236%2060%2018">tel:%2B32%209%20236%2060%2018>
>         <<a href="tel:+32%209%20236%2060%2018">tel:+32%209%20236%2060%2018>
>         >
>         >
>         >
>         >     http://www.geomajas.org <http://www.geomajas.org/>
>         >
>         >     http://www.geosparc.com <http://www.geosparc.com/>
>         >
>         >
>         >
>         >
>         >
>         >
>          <https://www.avast.com/sig-email?utm_medium=email&utm_source=link&utm_campaign=sig-email&utm_content=emailclient
>         <https://www.avast.com/sig-email?utm_medium=email&utm_source=link&utm_campaign=sig-email&utm_content=emailclient>>
>         >
>         >
>         >
>         >     Virusvrij. www.avast.com <http://www.avast.com>
>         >
>          <https://www.avast.com/sig-email?utm_medium=email&utm_source=link&utm_campaign=sig-email&utm_content=emailclient
>         <https://www.avast.com/sig-email?utm_medium=email&utm_source=link&utm_campaign=sig-email&utm_content=emailclient>>
>         >
>         >
>         >
>         >
>         >
>         >
>         > --
>         >
>         > Maëlle VERCAUTEREN DRUBBEL
>         > Coordinatrice du stage SIG Libres ARES
>         >
>         > Université Libre de Bruxelles - IGEAT (CP 130 / 03)

>         > Campus du Solbosch
>         > Av. F. D. Roosevelt, 50
>         > B-1050 Bruxelles
>         > Tél.: 02/650.68.14 Fax: 02/650.50.92 Local: DB6.143
>         >
>         >
>         > ***** Disclaimer *****
>         >
>         > http://www.ngi.be/disclaimer.html
>         <http://www.ngi.be/disclaimer.html>
>
>         --
>         Yours sincerely,
>
>
>         ir. Dirk Frigne
>         CEO @geosparc
>
>         Geosparc n.v.
>         Brugsesteenweg 587
>         B-9030 Ghent
>         Tel: <a href="tel:%2B32%209%20236%2060%2018">+32 9 236 60 18 <<a href="tel:%2B32%209%20236%2060%2018">tel:%2B32%209%20236%2060%2018>
>         GSM: <a href="tel:%2B32%20495%20508%20799">+32 495 508 799 <<a href="tel:%2B32%20495%20508%20799">tel:%2B32%20495%20508%20799>
>
>         http://www.geomajas.org
>         http://www.geosparc.com
>
>         @DFrigne
>         be.linkedin.com/in/frigne <http://be.linkedin.com/in/frigne>
>
>
>
>
>     --
>     Maëlle VERCAUTEREN DRUBBEL
>     Coordinatrice du stage SIG Libres ARES
>
>     Université Libre de Bruxelles - IGEAT (CP 130 / 03)

>     Campus du Solbosch
>     Av. F. D. Roosevelt, 50
>     B-1050 Bruxelles
>     Tél.: 02/650.68.14 Fax: 02/650.50.92 Local: DB6.143
>
>     _______________________________________________
>     Belgium mailing list
>     [hidden email] <mailto:[hidden email]>
>     https://lists.osgeo.org/mailman/listinfo/belgium
>     <https://lists.osgeo.org/mailman/listinfo/belgium>
>
>
>
>
> --
> Joost Schouppe
> OpenStreetMap
> <http://www.openstreetmap.org/user/joost%20schouppe/> | Twitter
> <https://twitter.com/joostjakob> | LinkedIn
> <https://www.linkedin.com/pub/joost-schouppe/48/939/603> | Meetup
> <http://www.meetup.com/OpenStreetMap-Belgium/members/97979802/>

--
Yours sincerely,


ir. Dirk Frigne
CEO @geosparc

Geosparc n.v.
Brugsesteenweg 587
B-9030 Ghent
Tel: <a href="tel:%2B32%209%20236%2060%2018">+32 9 236 60 18
GSM: <a href="tel:%2B32%20495%20508%20799">+32 495 508 799

http://www.geomajas.org
http://www.geosparc.com

@DFrigne
be.linkedin.com/in/frigne



 

--

Joost Schouppe


_______________________________________________
Belgium mailing list
[hidden email]
https://lists.osgeo.org/mailman/listinfo/belgium
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Meeting - FOSS4G program: Wednesday 13 at 5:30 p.m ?

Roel Huybrechts
I can be there too.

Best regards,
Roel

Op ma sep 11 2017, om 17:46 schreef Tommy Oozeer:

Joost,

 

Great news !

I can be there.

 

Regards.

 

Tommy

 

De : Belgium [mailto:[hidden email]] De la part de joost schouppe
Envoyé : lundi 11 septembre 2017 15:56
À : dirk frigne <[hidden email]>
Cc : Gaël Kruwialis <[hidden email]>; [hidden email]; [hidden email]
Objet : Re: [Belgium] Meeting - FOSS4G program: Wednesday 13 at 5:30 p.m ?

 

I can confirm that we can get a room in the BeCentral on Wednesday!

 

2017-09-11 15:42 GMT+02:00 Dirk Frigne <[hidden email]>:

For me also Brussels-Central is much better as an option.

Dirk.

On 11-09-17 13:55, joost schouppe wrote:


> For me it would be more convenient to meet near one of the main Brussels
> railway stations. I'm sure we could use the Open Belgium rooms at the
> Bruxelles-Central station.
> Not trying to make things even more complicated though, if that location
> is worse for some people I'll try to get to Solbosch or join by Skype.
>
> 2017-09-11 12:04 GMT+02:00 Maelle Vercauteren <[hidden email]
> <mailto:[hidden email]>>:

>
>     Dear all,
>
>     If we meet in Brussels, Johan todl me he pref Monday or Wednesday.
>     So according to the framadate, I propose to have our meeting
>     Wednesday 13 at 5:30 p.m. For my part, I will arrange to finish
>     giving courses for 5:30 pm. I booked my classroom at the ULB Local
>     DB6.133 - 6th floor of Building D, Solbosch campus - :
>     https://www.ulb.ac.be/campus/D.html
>     <https://www.ulb.ac.be/campus/D.html>
>
>
>     I think it is most efficient to select the proposals and make a
>     preliminary program in a f2f meeting but I am ok to do it by skype.
>
>     Moreover there is quite a lot of construction work around ULB.
>
>
>     I created a preliminary agenda but please amed it :
>
>
>     1. Call for papers
>
>     - select the proposals and make a preliminary program.
>
>     ! already accept papers from foreign speakers, as they will need to
>     arrange travel.
>
>     - Status of the Keynotes
>
>     - Suggestions
>
>     - Actions
>
>     2. Call for sponsors
>
>     - How many replay do we have today?
>
>     - Actions ?Any more sponsors? Do we need to make more noise to get
>     more ? Who calls who ?
>
>     3. Inscription
>
>     - When are we opening the registration ?
>
>     - Who will prepare an eventbrite page ?
>
>     - Options : CV deposit and choice of sandwiches ?
>
>     - Actions
>
>     4.Call of maps ?
>
>     - How many requests do we have today?
>
>     - Do we need to make more noise on social media to get more?
>
>     5.Organisation and call for volunteers
>
>     - Who will take care of volunteers stuff ?
>
>     6. Social event
>
>     - Budget planification (lunch & cattering) ?
>
>     - I put the list of catering agencies from BEL, who can contact them
>     to have offers for the foss4g?
>
>     - Social dinner with sponsor and speakers on Wednesday 25 ?
>
>     - Actions
>
>     7. Varia
>
>     8. OSGeo.be : AG & agenda
>
>     - Actions & Financial report ! Following the law, we have to send
>     the invitation for the AG 20 days before. It is time to fix the agenda!
>
>     9. Fix the date of the second meeting
>     & go trough tasks and responsibilities !
>
>
>     Regards,
>     Maë//e
>
>
>
>     2017-09-11 11:43 GMT+02:00 Dirk Frigne <[hidden email]

>     <mailto:[hidden email]>>:

>


>         Maelle,
>
>         When I look to the list of attendants, I see you will not be
>         there,  and
>         Johan did not yet reply. Last meeting, Johan, Marc and myself had a
>         workmeeting trough skype.
>
>         It cost me a lot of time to be at ULB at 17:30. I have to leave the
>         office around 15:00 to be there in time, and beleive me ... my
>         time is
>         not free :-(. So I prefer to have an agenda before I come to
>         Brussels so
>         we know what we have to decide. If it is a working party, maybe
>         it is
>         more efficiënt to connect trough skype.
>
>         A couple of points to put on the agenda:
>         + AIV contacted us to sponsor the FOSS4G event. Gaël and I answered
>         already on their questions. They asked OSGeo if we want to
>         sponsor their
>         AIV trefdag, November 30. I think we should have a booth on this
>         event,
>         as we should on BeGeo and on the Walloon event.
>         I volunteer to go to AIV and be present on the boot to represent
>         OSGeo.
>         We could put the logo's of the sponsors on the boot, as sponsoring
>         partners. Just as we should do oon the FOSS4G-Europe conference.
>
>         + Status of the call for papers / status of the programme
>
>         + Status of the Keynotes:
>         - I had a positive answer from Alexander Kotsev (JRC).
>
>         + We should take care that during the parallel sessions, there
>         is always
>         a sessions in English, when we invite non Dutch/French speakers.
>
>         + status of the call for sponsors. Who calls who.
>         I've got the message that Geosolution and GeoCat want to sponsor
>         too.
>
>         + I had a talk with Gaël on some topics we should bring on the
>         FOSS4G
>         conference from the OSGeo perspective.
>
>         Just my2c.
>
>         Dirk
>
>
>
>         On 11-09-17 11:11, Gaël Kruwialis wrote:
>         > +1
>         >
>         > Thx Maelle !
>         >
>         >
>         >
>         > *De :*[hidden email] <mailto:[hidden email]>

>         [mailto:[hidden email] <mailto:[hidden email]>] *De la
>         part de*
>         > Maelle Vercauteren
>         > *Envoyé :* lundi 11 septembre 2017 11:01
>         > *À :* Rita Vermeersch <[hidden email]
>         <mailto:[hidden email]>>
>         > *Cc :* Johan Van de Wauw <[hidden email]
>         <mailto:[hidden email]>>; Gaël Kruwialis
>         > <[hidden email] <mailto:[hidden email]>>; Dirk
>         Frigne <[hidden email] <mailto:[hidden email]>>
>         > *Objet :* Re: Meeting - FOSS4G program: 13 of 14 sep?
>         >
>         >
>         >
>         > Dear all,
>         > According to the framadate
>         <https://framadate.org/m4Ajb2XubvEaVPXn
>         <https://framadate.org/m4Ajb2XubvEaVPXn>>, I
>         > propose to have our f2f meeting at ULB Wednesday 13 at 5:30 p.m.
>         >
>         > Regards, Maë//e
>         >
>         >
>         >
>         > 2017-09-11 10:23 GMT+02:00 Rita Vermeersch <[hidden email] <mailto:[hidden email]>
>         > <mailto:[hidden email]
>         <mailto:[hidden email]>>>:
>         >
>         >     Is there already a confirmation for one of these dates?
>         >
>         >     For sure it will be at ULB in Brussels?
>         >
>         >
>         >
>         >     Please keep me informed.
>         >
>         >
>         >
>         >
>         >
>         >     Met vriendelijke groeten,
>         >
>         >
>         >
>         >     Rita Vermeersch
>         >
>         >     Office Manager
>         >
>         >
>         >
>         >     Geosparc N.V.
>         >
>         >     Brugsesteenweg 587
>         >
>          <https://maps.google.com/?q=Brugsesteenweg+587&entry=gmail&source=g
>         <https://maps.google.com/?q=Brugsesteenweg+587&entry=gmail&source=g>>
>         >
>         >     B-9030  Gent
>         >
>         >
>         >     Tel: <a style="text-decoration: underline; color: blue;" href="tel:%2B32%209%20236%2060%2018">+32 9 236 60 18 <<a style="text-decoration: underline; color: blue;" href="tel:%2B32%209%20236%2060%2018">tel:%2B32%209%20236%2060%2018>
>         <<a style="text-decoration: underline; color: blue;" href="tel:+32%209%20236%2060%2018">tel:+32%209%20236%2060%2018>
>         >
>         >
>         >
>         >     http://www.geomajas.org <http://www.geomajas.org/>
>         >
>         >     http://www.geosparc.com <http://www.geosparc.com/>
>         >
>         >
>         >
>         >
>         >
>         >
>          <https://www.avast.com/sig-email?utm_medium=email&utm_source=link&utm_campaign=sig-email&utm_content=emailclient
>         <https://www.avast.com/sig-email?utm_medium=email&utm_source=link&utm_campaign=sig-email&utm_content=emailclient>>
>         >
>         >
>         >
>         >     Virusvrij. www.avast.com <http://www.avast.com>
>         >
>          <https://www.avast.com/sig-email?utm_medium=email&utm_source=link&utm_campaign=sig-email&utm_content=emailclient
>         <https://www.avast.com/sig-email?utm_medium=email&utm_source=link&utm_campaign=sig-email&utm_content=emailclient>>
>         >
>         >
>         >
>         >
>         >
>         >
>         > --
>         >
>         > Maëlle VERCAUTEREN DRUBBEL
>         > Coordinatrice du stage SIG Libres ARES
>         >
>         > Université Libre de Bruxelles - IGEAT (CP 130 / 03)

>         > Campus du Solbosch
>         > Av. F. D. Roosevelt, 50
>         > B-1050 Bruxelles
>         > Tél.: 02/650.68.14 Fax: 02/650.50.92 Local: DB6.143
>         >
>         >
>         > ***** Disclaimer *****
>         >
>         > http://www.ngi.be/disclaimer.html
>         <http://www.ngi.be/disclaimer.html>
>
>         --
>         Yours sincerely,
>
>
>         ir. Dirk Frigne
>         CEO @geosparc
>
>         Geosparc n.v.
>         Brugsesteenweg 587
>         B-9030 Ghent
>         Tel: <a style="text-decoration: underline; color: blue;" href="tel:%2B32%209%20236%2060%2018">+32 9 236 60 18 <<a style="text-decoration: underline; color: blue;" href="tel:%2B32%209%20236%2060%2018">tel:%2B32%209%20236%2060%2018>
>         GSM: <a style="text-decoration: underline; color: blue;" href="tel:%2B32%20495%20508%20799">+32 495 508 799 <<a style="text-decoration: underline; color: blue;" href="tel:%2B32%20495%20508%20799">tel:%2B32%20495%20508%20799>
>
>         http://www.geomajas.org
>         http://www.geosparc.com
>
>         @DFrigne
>         be.linkedin.com/in/frigne <http://be.linkedin.com/in/frigne>
>
>
>
>
>     --
>     Maëlle VERCAUTEREN DRUBBEL
>     Coordinatrice du stage SIG Libres ARES
>
>     Université Libre de Bruxelles - IGEAT (CP 130 / 03)

>     Campus du Solbosch
>     Av. F. D. Roosevelt, 50
>     B-1050 Bruxelles
>     Tél.: 02/650.68.14 Fax: 02/650.50.92 Local: DB6.143
>
>     _______________________________________________
>     Belgium mailing list
>     [hidden email] <mailto:[hidden email]>
>     https://lists.osgeo.org/mailman/listinfo/belgium
>     <https://lists.osgeo.org/mailman/listinfo/belgium>
>
>
>
>
> --
> Joost Schouppe
> OpenStreetMap
> <http://www.openstreetmap.org/user/joost%20schouppe/> | Twitter
> <https://twitter.com/joostjakob> | LinkedIn
> <https://www.linkedin.com/pub/joost-schouppe/48/939/603> | Meetup
> <http://www.meetup.com/OpenStreetMap-Belgium/members/97979802/>

--
Yours sincerely,


ir. Dirk Frigne
CEO @geosparc

Geosparc n.v.
Brugsesteenweg 587
B-9030 Ghent
Tel: <a style="text-decoration: underline; color: blue;" href="tel:%2B32%209%20236%2060%2018">+32 9 236 60 18
GSM: <a style="text-decoration: underline; color: blue;" href="tel:%2B32%20495%20508%20799">+32 495 508 799

http://www.geomajas.org
http://www.geosparc.com

@DFrigne
be.linkedin.com/in/frigne


 

--

Joost Schouppe

_______________________________________________
Belgium mailing list


_______________________________________________
Belgium mailing list
[hidden email]
https://lists.osgeo.org/mailman/listinfo/belgium
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Meeting - FOSS4G program: Wednesday 13 at 5:30 p.m ?

joost schouppe
Hi,

Since Maelle is occupied till 17:30 and some of us are coming from further away, I'd suggest to meet at 18:00.

We can use a meeting room (comfortable for up to 8 people) in the BeCentral space (https://www.becentral.org/) inside the Bruxelles-Central railway station. Leave the station towards the Gallerie Ravenstein, but don't cross the street. Go to the left from the entrance, and you will be able to re-enter at number 10. There's a lot of exotic doorbells inside, but a large white one outside - use that one!
I'm not sure how it works, so in case no one comes, just ring 0484 279576



_______________________________________________
Belgium mailing list
[hidden email]
https://lists.osgeo.org/mailman/listinfo/belgium
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Meeting - FOSS4G program: Wednesday 13 at 5:30 p.m ?

Maelle Vercauteren
Hello, 
Thanks Joost, it seems perfect ! 
I will try to join you as soon as possible. So don't worry if I have a slight delay! ;-)
See you soon, Maë//e

2017-09-11 19:51 GMT+02:00 joost schouppe <[hidden email]>:
Hi,

Since Maelle is occupied till 17:30 and some of us are coming from further away, I'd suggest to meet at 18:00.

We can use a meeting room (comfortable for up to 8 people) in the BeCentral space (https://www.becentral.org/) inside the Bruxelles-Central railway station. Leave the station towards the Gallerie Ravenstein, but don't cross the street. Go to the left from the entrance, and you will be able to re-enter at number 10. There's a lot of exotic doorbells inside, but a large white one outside - use that one!
I'm not sure how it works, so in case no one comes, just ring 0484 279576



_______________________________________________
Belgium mailing list
[hidden email]
https://lists.osgeo.org/mailman/listinfo/belgium




--
Maëlle VERCAUTEREN DRUBBEL
Coordinatrice du stage SIG Libres ARES

Université Libre de Bruxelles - 
IGEAT (CP 130 / 03)

Campus du Solbosch
Av. F. D. Roosevelt, 50
B-1050 Bruxelles
Tél.: 02/650.68.14 Fax: 02/650.50.92 Local: DB6.143

_______________________________________________
Belgium mailing list
[hidden email]
https://lists.osgeo.org/mailman/listinfo/belgium
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Meeting - FOSS4G program: Wednesday 13 at 5:30 p.m ?

Berdien De Roo

I'll not be able to join on wednesday, but if there is something I can do or help with, please let me know.

Best regards,
Berdien


Op 11/09/2017 om 23:20 schreef Maelle Vercauteren:
Hello, 
Thanks Joost, it seems perfect ! 
I will try to join you as soon as possible. So don't worry if I have a slight delay! ;-)
See you soon, Maë//e

2017-09-11 19:51 GMT+02:00 joost schouppe <[hidden email]>:
Hi,

Since Maelle is occupied till 17:30 and some of us are coming from further away, I'd suggest to meet at 18:00.

We can use a meeting room (comfortable for up to 8 people) in the BeCentral space (https://www.becentral.org/) inside the Bruxelles-Central railway station. Leave the station towards the Gallerie Ravenstein, but don't cross the street. Go to the left from the entrance, and you will be able to re-enter at number 10. There's a lot of exotic doorbells inside, but a large white one outside - use that one!
I'm not sure how it works, so in case no one comes, just ring 0484 279576



_______________________________________________
Belgium mailing list
[hidden email]
https://lists.osgeo.org/mailman/listinfo/belgium




--
Maëlle VERCAUTEREN DRUBBEL
Coordinatrice du stage SIG Libres ARES

Université Libre de Bruxelles - 
IGEAT (CP 130 / 03)

Campus du Solbosch
Av. F. D. Roosevelt, 50
B-1050 Bruxelles
Tél.: 02/650.68.14 Fax: 02/650.50.92 Local: DB6.143


_______________________________________________
Belgium mailing list
[hidden email]
https://lists.osgeo.org/mailman/listinfo/belgium


_______________________________________________
Belgium mailing list
[hidden email]
https://lists.osgeo.org/mailman/listinfo/belgium
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Meeting - FOSS4G program: Wednesday 13 at 5:30 p.m ?

Rita Vermeersch

Dirk will be there.

 

Van: Belgium [mailto:[hidden email]] Namens Berdien De Roo
Verzonden: dinsdag 12 september 2017 8:32
Aan: [hidden email]
Onderwerp: Re: [Belgium] Meeting - FOSS4G program: Wednesday 13 at 5:30 p.m ?

 


I'll not be able to join on wednesday, but if there is something I can do or help with, please let me know.

Best regards,
Berdien

 

Op 11/09/2017 om 23:20 schreef Maelle Vercauteren:

Hello, 

Thanks Joost, it seems perfect ! 

I will try to join you as soon as possible. So don't worry if I have a slight delay! ;-)

See you soon, Maë//e

 

2017-09-11 19:51 GMT+02:00 joost schouppe <[hidden email]>:

Hi,

 

Since Maelle is occupied till 17:30 and some of us are coming from further away, I'd suggest to meet at 18:00.

 

We can use a meeting room (comfortable for up to 8 people) in the BeCentral space (https://www.becentral.org/) inside the Bruxelles-Central railway station. Leave the station towards the Gallerie Ravenstein, but don't cross the street. Go to the left from the entrance, and you will be able to re-enter at number 10. There's a lot of exotic doorbells inside, but a large white one outside - use that one!

I'm not sure how it works, so in case no one comes, just ring 0484 279576

 

 


_______________________________________________
Belgium mailing list
[hidden email]
https://lists.osgeo.org/mailman/listinfo/belgium

 


 

--

Maëlle VERCAUTEREN DRUBBEL
Coordinatrice du stage SIG Libres ARES

Université Libre de Bruxelles - IGEAT (CP 130 / 03)
Campus du Solbosch
Av. F. D. Roosevelt, 50
B-1050 Bruxelles
Tél.: 02/650.68.14 Fax: 02/650.50.92 Local: DB6.143




_______________________________________________
Belgium mailing list
[hidden email]
https://lists.osgeo.org/mailman/listinfo/belgium

 




Avast logo

Dit e-mailbericht is gecontroleerd op virussen met Avast antivirussoftware.
www.avast.com



_______________________________________________
Belgium mailing list
[hidden email]
https://lists.osgeo.org/mailman/listinfo/belgium
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Meeting - FOSS4G program: Wednesday 13 at 5:30 p.m ?

Marc Ducobu-2

Hello,

I had a meeting which take more time than expected, so I will join you at 18:42

Marc

On 2017-09-12 08:41, Rita Vermeersch wrote:

Dirk will be there.

 

Van: Belgium [[hidden email]] Namens Berdien De Roo
Verzonden: dinsdag 12 september 2017 8:32
Aan: [hidden email]
Onderwerp: Re: [Belgium] Meeting - FOSS4G program: Wednesday 13 at 5:30 p.m ?

 


I'll not be able to join on wednesday, but if there is something I can do or help with, please let me know.

Best regards,
Berdien

 

Op 11/09/2017 om 23:20 schreef Maelle Vercauteren:

Hello, 

Thanks Joost, it seems perfect ! 

I will try to join you as soon as possible. So don't worry if I have a slight delay! ;-)

See you soon, Maë//e

 

2017-09-11 19:51 GMT+02:00 joost schouppe <[hidden email]>:

Hi,

 

Since Maelle is occupied till 17:30 and some of us are coming from further away, I'd suggest to meet at 18:00.

 

We can use a meeting room (comfortable for up to 8 people) in the BeCentral space (https://www.becentral.org/) inside the Bruxelles-Central railway station. Leave the station towards the Gallerie Ravenstein, but don't cross the street. Go to the left from the entrance, and you will be able to re-enter at number 10. There's a lot of exotic doorbells inside, but a large white one outside - use that one!

I'm not sure how it works, so in case no one comes, just ring 0484 279576

 

 


_______________________________________________
Belgium mailing list
[hidden email]
https://lists.osgeo.org/mailman/listinfo/belgium

 


 

--

Maëlle VERCAUTEREN DRUBBEL
Coordinatrice du stage SIG Libres ARES

Université Libre de Bruxelles - IGEAT (CP 130 / 03)
Campus du Solbosch
Av. F. D. Roosevelt, 50
B-1050 Bruxelles
Tél.: 02/650.68.14 Fax: 02/650.50.92 Local: DB6.143




_______________________________________________
Belgium mailing list
[hidden email]
https://lists.osgeo.org/mailman/listinfo/belgium

 




Avast logo

Dit e-mailbericht is gecontroleerd op virussen met Avast antivirussoftware.
www.avast.com




_______________________________________________
Belgium mailing list
[hidden email]
https://lists.osgeo.org/mailman/listinfo/belgium