Re: Meeting - FOSS4G program: 13 of 14 sep?

Re: Meeting - FOSS4G program: 13 of 14 sep?

dirkf
Maelle,

When I look to the list of attendants, I see you will not be there,  and
Johan did not yet reply. Last meeting, Johan, Marc and myself had a
workmeeting trough skype.

It cost me a lot of time to be at ULB at 17:30. I have to leave the
office around 15:00 to be there in time, and beleive me ... my time is
not free :-(. So I prefer to have an agenda before I come to Brussels so
we know what we have to decide. If it is a working party, maybe it is
more efficiënt to connect trough skype.

A couple of points to put on the agenda:
+ AIV contacted us to sponsor the FOSS4G event. Gaël and I answered
already on their questions. They asked OSGeo if we want to sponsor their
AIV trefdag, November 30. I think we should have a booth on this event,
as we should on BeGeo and on the Walloon event.
I volunteer to go to AIV and be present on the boot to represent OSGeo.
We could put the logo's of the sponsors on the boot, as sponsoring
partners. Just as we should do oon the FOSS4G-Europe conference.

+ Status of the call for papers / status of the programme

+ Status of the Keynotes:
- I had a positive answer from Alexander Kotsev (JRC).

+ We should take care that during the parallel sessions, there is always
a sessions in English, when we invite non Dutch/French speakers.

+ status of the call for sponsors. Who calls who.
I've got the message that Geosolution and GeoCat want to sponsor too.

+ I had a talk with Gaël on some topics we should bring on the FOSS4G
conference from the OSGeo perspective.

Just my2c.

Dirk

On 11-09-17 11:11, Gaël Kruwialis wrote:

> +1
>
> Thx Maelle !

IGEAT (CP 130 / 03)

--
Yours sincerely,

ir. Dirk Frigne
CEO @geosparc

Geosparc n.v.
Brugsesteenweg 587
B-9030 Ghent
Tel: +32 9 236 60 18
GSM: +32 495 508 799

http://www.geomajas.org
http://www.geosparc.com

@DFrigne
be.linkedin.com/in/frigne

Re: Meeting - FOSS4G program: 13 of 14 sep?

Johan Van de Wauw
On Mon, Sep 11, 2017 at 11:43 AM, Dirk Frigne <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Maelle,
>
> When I look to the list of attendants, I see you will not be there,  and
> Johan did not yet reply. Last meeting, Johan, Marc and myself had a
> workmeeting trough skype.
>
> It cost me a lot of time to be at ULB at 17:30. I have to leave the
> office around 15:00 to be there in time, and beleive me ... my time is
> not free :-(. So I prefer to have an agenda before I come to Brussels so
> we know what we have to decide. If it is a working party, maybe it is
> more efficiënt to connect trough skype.

I will be in Brussels - I only added dates to the framadate when I was
able to join.

Kind Regards,
Johan