Re: [Marketing] foss4g page

Eli Adam
(this probably won't make it to the marketing list since I'm not subscribed).

Are we interested in the mundane details of these two pages:

http://www.osgeo.org/conference

and

http://www.osgeo.org/conference/rfp

Would this section of the website be the place for that content?

I don't find this link which is mostly historical to be that relevant,
https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/FOSS4G

Best regards, Eli

On Fri, Oct 20, 2017 at 1:54 PM, Steven Feldman <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Anyone on the conference committee want to volunteer to write some content
> for this section of the new web site?
>
> Steven
> 07958 924 101
>
> On 20 Oct 2017, at 19:08, Jody Garnett <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Helena:
>
> I was able to make the change you requested (link to conference committee)
> and fill in some details on the foss4g page.
>
> http://osgeo.getinteractive.nl/initiatives/foss4g/
>
> Notes:
> - foss4g.org links to http://foss4g2006.org/ (hair products!) not
> http://2006.foss4g.org
> - There is a great wiki page (https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/FOSS4G) which we
> can use for additional content
> --
> Jody Garnett

Re: [Marketing] foss4g page

Eli Adam
The website is looking good and it looks like many people are already
on top of these details.  Great work!

Best regards, Eli