Re: Looking for developer to look into a QGIS WFS 2 problem.

Re: Looking for developer to look into a QGIS WFS 2 problem.

Giovanni Manghi
Hi Lene,

Looking for developer to look into a QGIS WFS 2 problem.
I have a question from users In Denmark to get in contact with a developer to look into a problem with QGIS WFS 2.

Several users has encountered delays in QGIS WFS 2 and errors for WFST transactions against Geoserver.
Andrea Aimee from Geosolution has debugged in Geoserver and was able to observe the delays - but not find any errors on the Geoserver side.

Does any of the developers has possibilities to look into this subject from the perspective of a Windows user. If yes please write to me – and I´ll forward information.

Alessandro reported multiple issues in the WFS client a few days ago, the WFS client at this moment seems pretty much half broken on 3.4 and above

cheers

-- Giovanni --