Re: Libgeotiff 1.4.0RC2 Prepared

David Spencer
Hi folks,

I'm trying to download RC2 from
http://download.osgeo.org/geotiff/libgeotiff/libgeotiff-1.4.0RC2.tar.gz
to try it out, but it gives a 403 error.  Same for the .zip.  Is there
a problem? ;-)

Best regards and thanks
-Dave Spencer
(maintainer of libgeotiff at SlackBuilds.org)

Re: Libgeotiff 1.4.0RC2 Prepared

Frank Warmerdam
Sorry - my mistake.  I have to do an extra step to make things world
readable and I keep forgetting this.

It should be ok now.   Apparently you are the first to try RC2. :-)

Best regards,

On Tue, Apr 10, 2012 at 3:08 PM, David Spencer
<[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi folks,
>
> I'm trying to download RC2 from
> http://download.osgeo.org/geotiff/libgeotiff/libgeotiff-1.4.0RC2.tar.gz
> to try it out, but it gives a 403 error.  Same for the .zip.  Is there
> a problem? ;-)
>
> Best regards and thanks
> -Dave Spencer
> (maintainer of libgeotiff at SlackBuilds.org)

Re: Libgeotiff 1.4.0RC2 Prepared

David Spencer
> It should be ok now.   Apparently you are the first to try RC2. :-)

Well then I am also the first to say Thank You!  Apparently, Frank,
you're several thousand times quicker than your user community!

Best regards
-Dave Spencer

ps. it builds ok, but I guess you knew that already ;-)