Re: Invitation to participate in the OSGeo Charter Member elections

Re: Invitation to participate in the OSGeo Charter Member elections

Ravi Kumar
Hi,

Suggest ways to correct this situation.
Cheers
Ravi Kumar

On Thursday, 21 July 2016 5:01 PM, Vasile Crăciunescu (OSGeo Chief Returning Officer) <[hidden email]> wrote:

Dear
Ravi Kumar,
As an existing OSGeo Charter Member, you have been invited to participate in the 2016 Charter Member elections.
To participate, please click on the link below.

Sincerely,

Vasile Crăciunescu (OSGeo Chief Returning Officer) ([hidden email])

Click here to do the survey:
http://geo-spatial.org/osgeo2016/index.php/776933?token=b0yuROMl3oEAEjH&lang=en

If you do not want to participate in this survey and don't want to receive any more invitations please click the following link:
http://geo-spatial.org/osgeo2016/index.php/optout/tokens/776933?langcode=en&token=b0yuROMl3oEAEjH

If you are blacklisted but want to participate in this survey and want to receive invitations please click the following link:
http://geo-spatial.org/osgeo2016/index.php/optin/tokens/776933?langcode=en&token=b0yuROMl3oEAEjH

Re: Invitation to participate in the OSGeo Charter Member elections

Vasile Crăciunescu
Dear Ravi,

Please try the voting link again. For me is working. For the future,
please don't share your private voting link on a public mailing list.
Please feel free to contact me if I can be of any further assistance.

Best,
Vasile