Re: [Incubator] Application to accept pygeoapi as OSGeo Community Project

Re: [Incubator] Application to accept pygeoapi as OSGeo Community Project

Just van den Broecke-2
Thanks Jody, we'll address your checks.
pygeoapi folks: maybe paste them into issue #159?

The main thing I noticed is that founding father Tom is not in the list
of members: https://www.osgeo.org/community/members/?p=pygeoapi

Best,

Just