Re: [Ica-osgeo-labs] call for UN training material

Re: [Ica-osgeo-labs] call for UN training material

Massimiliano Cannata
Dear all,
please find this call for material for training UN as I think is of interest of the UN Committee also.

Best,
Maxi

Dear All
we are collecting the training material available for some products that will be used in the first step of the test for migrating to FOS the UN's geospatial applications. In this webpage https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/UNTraining you find the packages that are of interest for the moment.
Please add your material, making sure that the data needed for training is also available and the material is self explaining.

As second step, I need to have some volunteers who, together with me, examine all materials and decide which of them we suggest to UN technicians.

We'll start this evaluation from the beginning of April. Please contact me if you want to collaborate on that.

Best regards to All and happy Easter.
Maria

--

Prof. Maria Antonia Brovelli
Vice Rector for Como Campus and GIS Professor

ISPRS WG IV/5 "Web and Cloud Based Geospatial Services and Applications"; OSGeo; ICA-OSGeo-ISPRS AB; NASA WorldWind Europa Challenge; SIFET
Sol Katz Award 2015
 Via Natta, 12/14 - 22100 COMO (ITALY)
Tel. +39-031-3327336 - Mob. +39-328-0023867 - fax. +39-031-3327321
e-mail1: [hidden email]
e-mail2: [hidden email]

Massimiliano Cannata

Responsabile settore Geomatica