Re: [Geoserver-users] Census Tigerline data and GeoServer

Re: [Geoserver-users] Census Tigerline data and GeoServer

Cameron Shorter
David, your work is of interest to me on two counts:

1. I'm working with Kieran Lal to incorporate Geographic functionality
into the Drupal Content Management System.  In particular, we have users
who want applications based on Political Boundaries (which we can
extract from a TIGER based WFS/WMS).

So we are particularly interested in what timeframe you are working to.
1.1 When do you expect to have a test WFS that we can use for development?

1.2 When do you expect to have a production WFS we can access?

2. Personally, I'm trying to give up my dependance on my day job and
move to Web Mapping work.  So if you have any Mapbuilder development
that you would like to contact out, please give me a call.

Cameron Shorter
http://cameron.shorter.net
http://mapbuilder.sourceforge.net core developer