Re: [Geoserver-devel] X3d Geoserver

jody.garnett
Morning Slim, please ask questions on how to use geoserver on the user list. The devel list understandability is for those working on compiling and modifying GeoServer.

Jody Garnett

On Fri, Jul 11, 2014 at 3:38 AM, Slim ELJ <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi ,
I'm Slim ,
I have a x3d file and I would like to see , how export this file in Geoserver
can you send a tutorial of geoserver and w3ds (step by step :D )
and thnx

Re: [Geoserver-devel] X3d Geoserver

Nuno Oliveira-2
Hi,

Maybe I don't understand your question, but if you have a X3D file and
you only want to view it you can use http://www.x3dom.org/.

You only need GeoServer W3DS module if you want to see georeferenced 3D
data. In this case take a look at this post:

http://osgeo-org.1560.x6.nabble.com/W3DS-Inclusion-of-3D-Models-X3D-KML-td5051352.html

Currently W3DS module don't have a tutorial, but I can help ...

Best regards,

Nuno Oliveira