Re: [Geoserver-devel] Add a Layers Group from Geoserver to Mapbox GL JS

Re: [Geoserver-devel] Add a Layers Group from Geoserver to Mapbox GL JS

jody.garnett
Please user list for functionality questions.

On Wed, May 29, 2019 at 17:09 freyes <[hidden email]> wrote:
I just added individual layers into my mapbox-gl-js map.

Currently, I added a Layers Group into my Geoserver instance and I need to
add this layers group with the sub-layers / sub-sources to my map.

Is possible add them and reference all sub-layers in mapbox-gl-js?

Thanks in advanced.
Frank

--
Sent from: http://osgeo-org.1560.x6.nabble.com/GeoServer-Dev-f3819232.html